Notices
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Wishes

  1. #1 Wishes 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    61
    the wishes that can't be fullfilled at one time can exist together,even they conflicts,and that,is human.


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    21
    Please post what drugs you are on. I will ask my doctor for some next time I see him.


    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    61
    Megadock,seems you don't really know human,though maybe you perform human very well.You know how to spell,but you don't know a,b,and c.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4 Re: Wishes 
    Forum Ph.D.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    959
    Quote Originally Posted by allenyuang
    the wishes that can't be fullfilled at one time can exist together,even they conflicts,and that,is human.
    Whatever you are on would appear to have a positive impact on your intellect.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5 Re: Wishes 
    Forum Bachelors Degree
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    416
    Quote Originally Posted by Halliday
    Quote Originally Posted by allenyuang
    the wishes that can't be fullfilled at one time can exist together,even they conflicts,and that,is human.
    Whatever you are on would appear to have a positive impact on your intellect.
    what's the baseline for assuming that the impact is positive? are the posts usually less intelligable than this? i'd be very surprised to see that from anyone but a creationist.
    physics: accurate, objective, boring
    chemistry: accurate if physics is accurate, slightly subjective, you can blow stuff up
    biology: accurate if chemistry is accurate, somewhat subjective, fascinating
    religion: accurate if people are always right, highly subjective, bewildering
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6 Re: Wishes 
    Forum Ph.D.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    959
    Quote Originally Posted by saul
    Quote Originally Posted by Halliday
    Quote Originally Posted by allenyuang
    the wishes that can't be fullfilled at one time can exist together,even they conflicts,and that,is human.
    Whatever you are on would appear to have a positive impact on your intellect.
    what's the baseline for assuming that the impact is positive? are the posts usually less intelligable than this? i'd be very surprised to see that from anyone but a creationist.
    I wasn't being complementary about the opening post!
    And maybe you can explain the relevance of creationism to this thread.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •