Notices
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 100 of 181
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Guess what this is.!!!

  1. #1 Guess what this is.!!! 
    Forum Sophomore cluelusshusbund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indina USA
    Posts
    193
    http://cluelusshusbund.250free.com/C...Display/Ad.jpg


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    Forum Ph.D. Cat1981(England)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    South Downs.
    Posts
    934
    If you type [img]web address[/img] you can post the image here.



    ---------------------------------------

    It's a reel of some sort. Paper maybe?


    Eat Dolphin, save the Tuna!!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    WYSIWYG Moderator marnixR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    5,760
    apart from the colour, i'd say this looks like music cassette tape
    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." (Philip K. Dick)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    32
    It's a thermal roll for the cheaper receipt machines that some small businesses tend to use.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Forum Sophomore cluelusshusbund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indina USA
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1981(England)
    If you type [img]web address[/img] you can post the image here.
    I tryed that earlier an it didnt work... i was tolt that som functons dont work for "new" people... but i will keep doin it the way you said an mayb it will start workin for me.!!!
    ---------------------------------------
    It's a reel of some sort. Paper maybe?
    Yes thats corect... but i need a mor specific answr.!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    Forum Ph.D. Cat1981(England)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    South Downs.
    Posts
    934
    Quote Originally Posted by cluelusshusbund
    I tryed that earlier an it didnt work... i was tolt that som functons dont work for "new" people... but i will keep doin it the way you said an mayb it will start workin for me.!!!
    Sorry, i posted here before i saw that thread.

    Yes thats corect... but i need a mor specific answr.!!!
    Well the plastic cylinder would suggest that it's a small paper roll. If it's not from a till then i would guess that's paper tape. Maybe from an old printing machine?
    Eat Dolphin, save the Tuna!!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    Forum Sophomore cluelusshusbund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indina USA
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1981(England)
    ...the plastic cylinder would suggest that it's a small paper roll. If it's not from a till then i would guess that's paper tape. Maybe from an old printing machine?
    Good reasonin an close enuff... its a paper tape roll for addin machines.!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    Forum Sophomore cluelusshusbund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indina USA
    Posts
    193
    Guess what this is.!!!

    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9  
    Forum Sophomore cluelusshusbund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indina USA
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by marnixR
    apart from the colour, i'd say this looks like music cassette tape
    Quote Originally Posted by gravitywell
    It's a thermal roll for the cheaper receipt machines that some small businesses tend to use.
    I didnt notice you'r guesses earlier (for som reason?)... an yes it does sorta look like music cassette tape... an even tho its addin machine tape... i thank it does look esactly like one of those thermal receipt rolls... good guess
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    Forum Ph.D. Cat1981(England)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    South Downs.
    Posts
    934
    Nail in wood?
    Eat Dolphin, save the Tuna!!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #11  
    Forum Sophomore cluelusshusbund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indina USA
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1981(England)
    Nail in wood?
    We have anuther WINER.!!!

    Yes that nail has been in that bord for about 30 years.!!!

    Well i see we have som serous guessers here so time to get tuff.!!!

    Guess what this is.!!!

    Clues:::
    Ive owned it (an anuther one) over 32 years... i had 2 others almos identical to this one but i sold 'em a mounthe befor i bout the 2 i curently own.!!!

    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #12  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    4,563
    Quote Originally Posted by cluelusshusbund
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1981(England)
    Nail in wood?
    We have anuther WINER.!!!

    Yes that nail has been in that bord for about 30 years.!!!

    Well i see we have som serous guessers here so time to get tuff.!!!

    Guess what this is.!!!

    Clues:::
    Ive owned it (an anuther one) over 32 years... i had 2 others almos identical to this one but i sold 'em a mounthe befor i bout the 2 i curently own.!!!

    Looks like part of a stereo speaker to me.

    By the way would you be able to please spell check your posts?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #13  
    Forum Sophomore cluelusshusbund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indina USA
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum
    Looks like part of a stereo speaker to me.

    By the way would you be able to please spell check your posts?
    Yes it does look like part of a stereo speaker but that ant what it is

    For my particular situaton... spell checkin also necessitates the use of a online dictionary an cc&p (very time cosumin)... an my typin is slow alredy sinse i only use 3 fangers an my thums... ive always been a bad speller an im used to an comfortable wit spellin words the way i do... which is kinda the way i talk... but if i had to use spell check ect... it woudnt be wort it to me to post... so i only post in groops which allow me to be myself.!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #14  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    4,563
    Quote Originally Posted by cluelusshusbund
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum
    Looks like part of a stereo speaker to me.

    By the way would you be able to please spell check your posts?
    Yes it does look like part of a stereo speaker but that ant what it is

    For my particular situaton... spell checkin also necessitates the use of a online dictionary an cc&p (very time cosumin)... an my typin is slow alredy sinse i only use 3 fangers an my thums... ive always been a bad speller an im used to an comfortable wit spellin words the way i do... which is kinda the way i talk... but if i had to use spell check ect... it woudnt be wort it to me to post... so i only post in groops which allow me to be myself.!!!
    Part of a sink drain then?

    what browser do you use? most include auto-spell check programs now that flag misspelled words, so its just a matter of clicking the word and choosing the correct spelling.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #15  
    Forum Sophomore cluelusshusbund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indina USA
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum
    Part of a sink drain then?

    what browser do you use? most include auto-spell check programs now that flag misspelled words, so its just a matter of clicking the
    word and choosing the correct spelling.
    Yes a sink drain... we have a WINER.!!!

    I thout that woud be tuffer.!!!

    I dont know what my browser is... i dont have a computer i use msntv2... it wont down load stuff but it also cant get a bug or a virus... an i can use its spell check but i still have to use a dictonary to figer out which word i need... i do that for bidness purposes but i dont go to that trouble for postin.!!!

    Heres one that wont be so easy... Guess what meat eatin bird these talons belong to... the bird is jus 1 day out of the nest.!!!

    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #16  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    4,563
    Quote Originally Posted by cluelusshusbund
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum
    Part of a sink drain then?

    what browser do you use? most include auto-spell check programs now that flag misspelled words, so its just a matter of clicking the
    word and choosing the correct spelling.
    Yes a sink drain... we have a WINER.!!!

    I thout that woud be tuffer.!!!

    I dont know what my browser is... i dont have a computer i use msntv2... it wont down load stuff but it also cant get a bug or a virus... an i can use its spell check but i still have to use a dictonary to figer out which word i need... i do that for bidness purposes but i dont go to that trouble for postin.!!!

    Heres one that wont be so easy... Guess what meat eatin bird these talons belong to... the bird is jus 1 day out of the nest.!!!

    A bird ?finch? foot with slightly overgrown nails
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #17  
    Forum Sophomore cluelusshusbund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indina USA
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum
    A bird ?finch? foot with slightly overgrown nails
    No not a finch.!!!

    Here a pitcher of 1 of its eyes.!!!

    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #18  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    4,563
    Quote Originally Posted by cluelusshusbund
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum
    A bird ?finch? foot with slightly overgrown nails
    No not a finch.!!!

    Here a pitcher of 1 of its eyes.!!!

    Owl? or some other raptor...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #19  
    Forum Sophomore cluelusshusbund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indina USA
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum
    Owl? or some other raptor...
    No... below is the top of its head... its chest an a leg.!!!

    In early summer... whenever i look outside i can prolly see at leas 2 of 'em.!!!





    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #20  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    4,563
    Quote Originally Posted by cluelusshusbund
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum
    Owl? or some other raptor...
    No... below is the top of its head... its chest an a leg.!!!

    In early summer... whenever i look outside i can prolly see at leas 2 of 'em.!!!





    Chicken...???? You have to realize that you have supplied no locality information so the hints given so far are not viable for identification of these images beyond Aves by anyone other then a specialist. If you are looking for a specific species we will need much more to work with then this.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #21  
    Forum Sophomore cluelusshusbund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indina USA
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum
    Chicken...???? You have to realize that you have supplied no locality information so the hints given so far are not viable for identification of these images beyond Aves by anyone other then a specialist. If you are looking for a specific species we will need much more to work with then this.

    No not a chicken... an these birds are common all across the USA.!!!

    Below is the las pitcher hent i have.!!!

    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #22  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    4,563
    baby robin
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #23  
    Forum Sophomore cluelusshusbund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indina USA
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum
    baby robin
    We have a WINER.!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #24  
    Forum Bachelors Degree Shaderwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    OPSEC, baby. Sorry.
    Posts
    425
    Winner.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  26. #25  
    Forum Bachelors Degree Apopohis Reject's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    489
    Whilst the bird is delightful; does it know how to spell, or at least use a dictionary?
    sunshinewarrior: If two people are using the same word, but applying different meanings to it, then they're not communicating.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  27. #26  
    Forum Ph.D. Cat1981(England)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    South Downs.
    Posts
    934
    Eat Dolphin, save the Tuna!!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  28. #27  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    4,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1981(England)
    Earwig cerci (male?)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  29. #28  
    Forum Ph.D. Cat1981(England)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    South Downs.
    Posts
    934
    Yes and yes. 10 points

    Eat Dolphin, save the Tuna!!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  30. #29  
    Forum Sophomore cluelusshusbund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indina USA
    Posts
    193
    Is it part of a spider.???
    Reply With Quote  
     

  31. #30  
    Forum Sophomore cluelusshusbund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indina USA
    Posts
    193
    Its sunglasses on sombodys head
    Reply With Quote  
     

  32. #31  
    Forum Ph.D. Cat1981(England)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    South Downs.
    Posts
    934
    Dame Edna glasses I'm afraid not honey.
    Eat Dolphin, save the Tuna!!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  33. #32  
    Forum Sophomore cluelusshusbund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indina USA
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1981(England)
    Dame Edna glasses I'm afraid not honey.
    "Dame Edna"... hmmm... oK... thanks for the clue... sunglasses on a dog.!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  34. #33  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    4,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1981(England)
    Dame Edna glasses I'm afraid not honey.
    Am I close with Apidae or should I shift families?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  35. #34  
    Forum Ph.D. Cat1981(England)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    South Downs.
    Posts
    934
    You're spot on. A honey bee eye.
    Eat Dolphin, save the Tuna!!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  36. #35  
    Forum Sophomore cluelusshusbund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indina USA
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1981(England)
    "I'm afraid not honey".
    That woud have been a good clue if i had known it was a honey bee... lol.!!!

    It was very paneful an may you never esperience it... but Guess what this is.!!!!

    Reply With Quote  
     

  37. #36  
    Forum Bachelors Degree Shaderwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    OPSEC, baby. Sorry.
    Posts
    425
    A finger... (yours?) after being either hit by a hammer or squished in something
    Reply With Quote  
     

  38. #37  
    Forum Sophomore cluelusshusbund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indina USA
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaderwolf
    A finger... (yours?) after being either hit by a hammer or squished in something
    We have a WINER.!!!

    Yes its my left thum after bein hit wit a hammer... i took the pitcher (kinda at a odd angle) wit a video camera.!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  39. #38  
    Forum Sophomore cluelusshusbund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indina USA
    Posts
    193
    Guess what this is.!!!

    Reply With Quote  
     

  40. #39  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    4,563
    Quote Originally Posted by cluelusshusbund
    Guess what this is.!!!

    first thought is a stack of pennies....
    Reply With Quote  
     

  41. #40  
    Forum Isotope
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Transient
    Posts
    2,914
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum
    Quote Originally Posted by cluelusshusbund
    Guess what this is.!!!

    first thought is a stack of pennies....
    I'd go further and say relatively new pennies.
    Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools, because they have to say something.
    -Plato

    Reply With Quote  
     

  42. #41  
    Forum Isotope Bunbury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,590
    Flatwound guitar string?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  43. #42  
    Forum Sophomore cluelusshusbund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indina USA
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum
    first thought is a stack of pennies....
    We have a WINER.!!!

    An to the other person... yes it was the newest shinyest pennies i had... incidently... i had about 77 dollars wort of pennies which i recently cashed in at Wal-mart.!!!

    How psychic are you.???

    List the corect dates for at leas 5 of these Lincoln pennys.!!!

    Reply With Quote  
     

  44. #43  
    Forum Sophomore cluelusshusbund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indina USA
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunbury
    Flatwound guitar string?
    Nope... pennys
    Reply With Quote  
     

  45. #44  
    Forum Sophomore cluelusshusbund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indina USA
    Posts
    193
    How psychic are you.???

    List the corect dates for at leas 5 of these Lincoln pennys (below).!!!
    ------------

    No psychics huh... well heres som clues... the corect answr is durin the years of WW2... an i suspect thers som (non psychic) lurkers sayin... i know the corect date on all the pennys.!!!

    Go here an play the "Guess Game".!!!

    http://www.thescienceforum.com/gener...uess-what.html

    When the curent game is guessed... post anuther photo for us to... "Guess what this is" :-)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  46. #45  
    Forum Isotope
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Transient
    Posts
    2,914
    1943. Those are steel pennies, which were minted during the war in place of copper, because the copper was to be used for war-related materials
    Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools, because they have to say something.
    -Plato

    Reply With Quote  
     

  47. #46  
    Forum Sophomore cluelusshusbund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indina USA
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcane_Mathematician
    1943.
    We have a WINER.!!!

    Guess what this is.!!!

    Go here an play the "Guess Game".!!!

    http://www.thescienceforum.com/gener...uess-what.html

    When the curent game is guessed... post anuther photo for us to... "Guess what this is" :-)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  48. #47  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    4,563
    Quote Originally Posted by cluelusshusbund
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcane_Mathematician
    1943.
    We have a WINER.!!!

    Guess what this is.!!!

    They look like bad potatos to be honest

    I I want to point out that so far there haven't been any people whining, just occasionally winning. Please take a few seconds more to make the easy corrections like that!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  49. #48  
    Forum Sophomore cluelusshusbund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indina USA
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum
    They look like bad potatos to be honest
    Yes they look like bad POTATOS.!!!
    But that ant what is it

    However... the potatoe lookin thangs are food.!!!

    Insidently... the thangs at the lower left an botton center are clods of dirt in which i payed $1.70 a pound for an then threw 'em in the garbage.!!!
    Go here an play the "Guess Game".!!!

    http://www.thescienceforum.com/gener...uess-what.html

    When the curent game is guessed... post anuther photo for us to... "Guess what this is" :-)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  50. #49  
    Forum Bachelors Degree Apopohis Reject's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    489
    Would they be some variety of truffle?
    sunshinewarrior: If two people are using the same word, but applying different meanings to it, then they're not communicating.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  51. #50  
    Forum Sophomore cluelusshusbund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indina USA
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Apopohis Reject
    Would they be some variety of truffle?
    No... this food grows above ground an it takes about 3 houres to cook it.!!!
    Go here an play the "Guess Game".!!!

    http://www.thescienceforum.com/gener...uess-what.html

    When the curent game is guessed... post anuther photo for us to... "Guess what this is" :-)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  52. #51  
    Forum Bachelors Degree Apopohis Reject's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    489
    Anything that takes 3 hours to cook, had better be well worth the effort, energy spent, and wait.

    However I cannot imagine any food item worth all that.

    Are they sick looking soy beans?
    sunshinewarrior: If two people are using the same word, but applying different meanings to it, then they're not communicating.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  53. #52  
    Forum Sophomore cluelusshusbund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indina USA
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Apopohis Reject
    Anything that takes 3 hours to cook, had better be well worth the effort, energy spent, and wait.

    However I cannot imagine any food item worth all that.

    Are they sick looking soy beans?
    We have a WINER.!!!

    Close enuff... its a couple of dirty an broken pinto beans (plus a couple of clods of dirt) that i seperated from the good beans befor cookin... an im so used to cookin beans (a couple of 10 cup pots a week) that 3 houres to cook is no big deal... jus plan ahead a bit.!!!
    Go here an play the "Guess Game".!!!

    http://www.thescienceforum.com/gener...uess-what.html

    When the curent game is guessed... post anuther photo for us to... "Guess what this is" :-)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  54. #53  
    Forum Sophomore cluelusshusbund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indina USA
    Posts
    193
    Guess what this is.!!!



    This is anuther pitcher of the pinto beans.!!!

    Go here an play the "Guess Game".!!!

    http://www.thescienceforum.com/gener...uess-what.html

    When the curent game is guessed... post anuther photo for us to... "Guess what this is" :-)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  55. #54  
    Forum Bachelors Degree Apopohis Reject's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    489
    Not meaning to dominate at all, but it looks like the tip of what was once called a 'clutch pencil', even though I don't know what they are called these days if different.

    *I haven't heard the term 'clutch pencil' used in decades.
    sunshinewarrior: If two people are using the same word, but applying different meanings to it, then they're not communicating.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  56. #55  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    4,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Apopohis Reject
    Not meaning to dominate at all, but it looks like the tip of what was once called a 'clutch pencil', even though I don't know what they are called these days if different.

    *I haven't heard the term 'clutch pencil' used in decades.
    A mechanical pencil tip with "lead" sticking out is what I would call it
    Reply With Quote  
     

  57. #56  
    Forum Bachelors Degree Apopohis Reject's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    489
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum
    Quote Originally Posted by Apopohis Reject
    Not meaning to dominate at all, but it looks like the tip of what was once called a 'clutch pencil', even though I don't know what they are called these days if different.

    *I haven't heard the term 'clutch pencil' used in decades.
    A mechanical pencil tip with "lead" sticking out is what I would call it
    Well, that is how we may well make allowance in detailing the relative sketching implement, however such mechanisms, indeed were once referred to, as clutch pencils - in the ancient era of my high schooling - just as long as we also make allowance, that 'high' would offer little justice in regards detailing - in this particular instance.
    sunshinewarrior: If two people are using the same word, but applying different meanings to it, then they're not communicating.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  58. #57  
    Forum Sophomore cluelusshusbund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indina USA
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Apopohis Reject
    a 'clutch pencil', even though I don't know what they are called these days if different.

    *I haven't heard the term 'clutch pencil' used in decades.

    We have a WINER.!!!


    I never herd it called a cluch pencil ether... which is a good name sinse it describes the mechanics of the pencil.!!!


    Guess what this is.!!!

    Go here an play the "Guess Game".!!!

    http://www.thescienceforum.com/gener...uess-what.html

    When the curent game is guessed... post anuther photo for us to... "Guess what this is" :-)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  59. #58  
    Forum Bachelors Degree Apopohis Reject's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    489
    I have no idea what that might be, but I sure have an idea - that you certainly are NO 'dullard'.
    sunshinewarrior: If two people are using the same word, but applying different meanings to it, then they're not communicating.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  60. #59  
    Forum Sophomore cluelusshusbund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indina USA
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Apopohis Reject
    I have no idea what that might be, but I sure have an idea - that you certainly are NO 'dullard'.
    Well you mite have even mor ideas about what i am not after the answr (to pitcher i posted) is revealed

    Here a clue... the silver thang in the pitcher is not bein shown as it was intended to be used... but when mis-used in the manor shown... mos people woud consider it quite paneful.!!!
    Go here an play the "Guess Game".!!!

    http://www.thescienceforum.com/gener...uess-what.html

    When the curent game is guessed... post anuther photo for us to... "Guess what this is" :-)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  61. #60  
    Forum Isotope
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Transient
    Posts
    2,914
    Its a staple in someone's body
    Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools, because they have to say something.
    -Plato

    Reply With Quote  
     

  62. #61  
    Forum Sophomore cluelusshusbund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indina USA
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcane_Mathematician
    Its a staple in someone's body
    We have a WINER.!!!

    Below is the full pitcher.!!!

    FYI---Be very careful wit staplers... remenber... mos accidents hapen at home or work.!!!

    Go here an play the "Guess Game".!!!

    http://www.thescienceforum.com/gener...uess-what.html

    When the curent game is guessed... post anuther photo for us to... "Guess what this is" :-)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  63. #62  
    Forum Bachelors Degree Apopohis Reject's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    489
    Quote Originally Posted by cluelusshusbund
    Quote Originally Posted by Apopohis Reject
    I have no idea what that might be, but I sure have an idea - that you certainly are NO 'dullard'.
    Well you mite have even mor ideas about what i am not after the answr (to pitcher i posted) is revealed

    Here a clue... the silver thang in the pitcher is not bein shown as it was intended to be used... but when mis-used in the manor shown... mos people woud consider it quite paneful.!!!
    Well I have to admit I really don't know what to make of all that. Was it about some kind of religious or quirky "pain-for-gain" experience? Or do you like shocking those around you for some variety of eccentric relish, or perhaps it was a more simple case of "I saw so I plundered"??????
    sunshinewarrior: If two people are using the same word, but applying different meanings to it, then they're not communicating.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  64. #63  
    Forum Sophomore cluelusshusbund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indina USA
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Apopohis Reject
    Well I have to admit I really don't know what to make of all that. Was it about some kind of religious or quirky "pain-for-gain" experience? Or do you like shocking those around you for some variety of eccentric relish, or perhaps it was a more simple case of "I saw so I plundered"??????
    No i ant religous or into "pane"... it was mor along the lines of "shock"... it was a pitcher i made of "simulated horror" for a online Halloween contest... (i didnt even win honorable mention)... the winer of the contest was a cartoon pitcher of a house (wit a blinkin cross in the yard) from the movie "The Exorcist".!!!

    PS
    Looks real... dont it :-)
    Go here an play the "Guess Game".!!!

    http://www.thescienceforum.com/gener...uess-what.html

    When the curent game is guessed... post anuther photo for us to... "Guess what this is" :-)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  65. #64  
    Forum Bachelors Degree Apopohis Reject's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    489
    Quote Originally Posted by cluelusshusbund
    Quote Originally Posted by Apopohis Reject
    Well I have to admit I really don't know what to make of all that. Was it about some kind of religious or quirky "pain-for-gain" experience? Or do you like shocking those around you for some variety of eccentric relish, or perhaps it was a more simple case of "I saw so I plundered"??????
    No i ant religous or into "pane"... it was mor along the lines of "shock"... it was a pitcher i made of "simulated horror" for a online Halloween contest... (i didnt even win honorable mention)... the winer of the contest was a cartoon pitcher of a house (wit a blinkin cross in the yard) from the movie "The Exorcist".!!!

    PS
    Looks real... dont it :-)
    In that case, you're just sick, but still no dullard!
    sunshinewarrior: If two people are using the same word, but applying different meanings to it, then they're not communicating.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  66. #65  
    Forum Sophomore cluelusshusbund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indina USA
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Apopohis Reject
    In that case, you're just sick...
    I gotta be me (i have no choise) lol.!!!

    This is a croped pitcher of the head of a creature... an the black round thang is an eye... what is the creature.???

    Go here an play the "Guess Game".!!!

    http://www.thescienceforum.com/gener...uess-what.html

    When the curent game is guessed... post anuther photo for us to... "Guess what this is" :-)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  67. #66  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    4,563
    Quote Originally Posted by cluelusshusbund
    Quote Originally Posted by Apopohis Reject
    In that case, you're just sick...
    I gotta be me (i have no choise) lol.!!!

    This is a croped pitcher of the head of a creature... an the black round thang is an eye... what is the creature.???

    Hmm, A member of the family Formicidae?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  68. #67  
    Forum Sophomore cluelusshusbund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indina USA
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum
    Hmm, A member of the family Formicidae?
    We have a WINER.!!!

    You mus be quite familure wit Ants... this 1 was on my bak porch when i took its pitcher.!!!

    Here it is full size:::

    http://cluelusshusbund.250free.com/G...me/A2guess.jpg

    Go here an play the "Guess Game".!!!

    http://www.thescienceforum.com/gener...uess-what.html

    When the curent game is guessed... post anuther photo for us to... "Guess what this is" :-)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  69. #68  
    Forum Bachelors Degree Apopohis Reject's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    489
    What is that stuff the ant seems to be enjoying? Sugar crystals?
    sunshinewarrior: If two people are using the same word, but applying different meanings to it, then they're not communicating.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  70. #69  
    Forum Sophomore cluelusshusbund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indina USA
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Apopohis Reject
    What is that stuff the ant seems to be enjoying? Sugar crystals?
    Yeah perty much (it kinda looks like ice/sleet)... som ants had been aroun lookin for spills under the hummin bird feeder (on my porch hand-rale)... so i put a bit of sugar on the hand-rale an poored a bit of water on it so the ants woud stan still an feed so i coud take ther pitcher.!!!
    Go here an play the "Guess Game".!!!

    http://www.thescienceforum.com/gener...uess-what.html

    When the curent game is guessed... post anuther photo for us to... "Guess what this is" :-)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  71. #70  
    Forum Sophomore cluelusshusbund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indina USA
    Posts
    193
    Guess what kind of flowers these are.!!!

    Go here an play the "Guess Game".!!!

    http://www.thescienceforum.com/gener...uess-what.html

    When the curent game is guessed... post anuther photo for us to... "Guess what this is" :-)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  72. #71  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    4,563
    Quote Originally Posted by cluelusshusbund
    Guess what kind of flowers these are.!!!

    Cornus or Ribes?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  73. #72  
    Forum Sophomore cluelusshusbund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indina USA
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum
    Cornus or Ribes?
    Nope... but here a clue... i planted a bulb to get these flowers.!!!
    Go here an play the "Guess Game".!!!

    http://www.thescienceforum.com/gener...uess-what.html

    When the curent game is guessed... post anuther photo for us to... "Guess what this is" :-)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  74. #73  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    4,563
    Quote Originally Posted by cluelusshusbund
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum
    Cornus or Ribes?
    Nope... but here a clue... i planted a bulb to get these flowers.!!!
    hmm, a monocot then....
    Reply With Quote  
     

  75. #74  
    Forum Sophomore cluelusshusbund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indina USA
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum
    hmm, a monocot then....
    Yes... but what kind.???

    Hent:::

    I normaly pinch the stem off long befor the buds have a chanse to bloom.!!!
    Go here an play the "Guess Game".!!!

    http://www.thescienceforum.com/gener...uess-what.html

    When the curent game is guessed... post anuther photo for us to... "Guess what this is" :-)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  76. #75  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    4,563
    Quote Originally Posted by cluelusshusbund
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum
    hmm, a monocot then....
    Yes... but what kind.???

    Hent:::

    I normaly pinch the stem off long befor the buds have a chanse to bloom.!!!
    onion family?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  77. #76  
    Forum Sophomore cluelusshusbund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indina USA
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum
    onion family?
    We have a WINER.!!!

    Yes its onion thats gone to bloom.!!!
    Go here an play the "Guess Game".!!!

    http://www.thescienceforum.com/gener...uess-what.html

    When the curent game is guessed... post anuther photo for us to... "Guess what this is" :-)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  78. #77  
    Forum Sophomore cluelusshusbund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indina USA
    Posts
    193
    Well ive noticed that for the las 2 days none of my pitchers have been showin up in this thred... i went to 250free to see what the prollem was... an my pitchcers have had so many "hits" (7680) that all my band width (250MB) has been used up for this mounthe... WOW... this place mus have a lot of members an lurkrs.!!!
    Go here an play the "Guess Game".!!!

    http://www.thescienceforum.com/gener...uess-what.html

    When the curent game is guessed... post anuther photo for us to... "Guess what this is" :-)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  79. #78  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    4,563
    Quote Originally Posted by cluelusshusbund
    Well ive noticed that for the las 2 days none of my pitchers have been showin up in this thred... i went to 250free to see what the prollem was... an my pitchcers have had so many "hits" (7680) that all my band width (250MB) has been used up for this mounthe... WOW... this place mus have a lot of members an lurkrs.!!!
    Well Ive noticed that for the last 2 days none of my pictures have been showing up in this thread... i went to 250free to see what the problem was... an my pictures have had so many "hits" (7680) that all my band width (250MB) has been used up for this month... WOW... this place must have a lot of members and lurkers.!!!

    The copy/paste, spelling correction, and bold italics formatting took me about 3 minutes to do at the most. The only way you are going to improve is if you put in the effort, which as noted here and elsewhere is not very much at all.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  80. #79  
    Forum Cosmic Wizard SkinWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Posts
    2,377
    clueless, I gave you a warning the first day you signed on to this forum. Now that members are complaining, I'm going to enforce that warning. Drop the ignorant bumpkin persona or leave. If you will not do either, I will terminate your account.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  81. #80  
    Forum Freshman Spaceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    67
    I guess it is a Ad, Which you can create your own website.

    That's my guess!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  82. #81  
    Forum Sophomore cluelusshusbund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indina USA
    Posts
    193
    Guess what this is.!!!

    [img]http://h1.ripway.com/cluelusshusbund...2212334680.jpg[/img]
    Go here an play the "Guess Game".!!!

    http://www.thescienceforum.com/gener...uess-what.html

    When the curent game is guessed... post anuther photo for us to... "Guess what this is" :-)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  83. #82  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    4,563
    Blender blade
    If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. -Thorin Oakenshield

    The needs of the many outweigh the need of the few - Spock of Vulcan & Sentinel Prime of Cybertron ---proof that "the needs" are in the eye of the beholder.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  84. #83  
    Forum Sophomore cluelusshusbund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indina USA
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum View Post
    Blender blade
    Yes... its lookin down into a blender :-)


    Does [img][/img] not work anymor.???
    Last edited by cluelusshusbund; August 1st, 2011 at 06:13 PM.
    Go here an play the "Guess Game".!!!

    http://www.thescienceforum.com/gener...uess-what.html

    When the curent game is guessed... post anuther photo for us to... "Guess what this is" :-)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  85. #84  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    4,563
    I think the new forum software uses a different markup. click the third button from the right in the reply form to get the add image option.
    13122212334680.jpg
    If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. -Thorin Oakenshield

    The needs of the many outweigh the need of the few - Spock of Vulcan & Sentinel Prime of Cybertron ---proof that "the needs" are in the eye of the beholder.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  86. #85  
    Forum Sophomore cluelusshusbund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indina USA
    Posts
    193
    Guess what the white thang is.!!!

    13075006138420.jpg
    Go here an play the "Guess Game".!!!

    http://www.thescienceforum.com/gener...uess-what.html

    When the curent game is guessed... post anuther photo for us to... "Guess what this is" :-)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  87. #86  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    4,563
    *thing

    its not a straw, is it metallic?
    If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. -Thorin Oakenshield

    The needs of the many outweigh the need of the few - Spock of Vulcan & Sentinel Prime of Cybertron ---proof that "the needs" are in the eye of the beholder.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  88. #87  
    Forum Sophomore cluelusshusbund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indina USA
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum View Post
    *thing

    its not a straw, is it metallic?
    Yes its not a straw an its not metallic.!!!
    Go here an play the "Guess Game".!!!

    http://www.thescienceforum.com/gener...uess-what.html

    When the curent game is guessed... post anuther photo for us to... "Guess what this is" :-)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  89. #88  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    4,563
    hmmm, a closeup of a phone cord?
    If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. -Thorin Oakenshield

    The needs of the many outweigh the need of the few - Spock of Vulcan & Sentinel Prime of Cybertron ---proof that "the needs" are in the eye of the beholder.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  90. #89  
    Forum Sophomore cluelusshusbund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indina USA
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum View Post
    hmmm, a closeup of a phone cord?
    Its a close up... but not of a phone cord.!!!
    Last edited by cluelusshusbund; August 5th, 2011 at 07:36 PM.
    Go here an play the "Guess Game".!!!

    http://www.thescienceforum.com/gener...uess-what.html

    When the curent game is guessed... post anuther photo for us to... "Guess what this is" :-)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  91. #90  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    4,563
    is it a cord of some type?
    If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. -Thorin Oakenshield

    The needs of the many outweigh the need of the few - Spock of Vulcan & Sentinel Prime of Cybertron ---proof that "the needs" are in the eye of the beholder.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  92. #91  
    Forum Sophomore cluelusshusbund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indina USA
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum View Post
    is it a cord of some type?
    No not a cord.!!!

    Heres 3 diferent thangs that wikipedia says it can be made out of:::

    nylon... Teflon... polyethylene
    ------------

    The kind i last bout cam on a spool an was 109.4 yards long... an it will las me about a year.!!!
    Go here an play the "Guess Game".!!!

    http://www.thescienceforum.com/gener...uess-what.html

    When the curent game is guessed... post anuther photo for us to... "Guess what this is" :-)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  93. #92  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    4,563
    weed-eater twine?

    *the kind you last "bought"?

    I will remind you that you have already been warned that the bumkin persona is not to be used here, and we know you can spell and produce good sentences if you want, so the purposeful spelling mistakes can go away please.
    If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. -Thorin Oakenshield

    The needs of the many outweigh the need of the few - Spock of Vulcan & Sentinel Prime of Cybertron ---proof that "the needs" are in the eye of the beholder.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  94. #93  
    Forum Isotope
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Transient
    Posts
    2,914
    Plastic tying twine?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  95. #94  
    Forum Sophomore cluelusshusbund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indina USA
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum View Post
    weed-eater twine?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcane_Mathematician View Post
    Plastic tying twine?
    No... not weed eater twine or plastic tying twine... but it does com in ment flavor.!!!
    Go here an play the "Guess Game".!!!

    http://www.thescienceforum.com/gener...uess-what.html

    When the curent game is guessed... post anuther photo for us to... "Guess what this is" :-)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  96. #95  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    4,563
    Ah, its dental floss
    If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. -Thorin Oakenshield

    The needs of the many outweigh the need of the few - Spock of Vulcan & Sentinel Prime of Cybertron ---proof that "the needs" are in the eye of the beholder.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  97. #96  
    Forum Sophomore cluelusshusbund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indina USA
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum View Post
    Ah, its dental floss
    We have a WINER.!!!

    Guess what this it.!!!
    Clue:::
    Its the handle for a tool... but what is the complete tool called.???

    Attachment 34
    Last edited by cluelusshusbund; August 6th, 2011 at 09:01 PM.
    Go here an play the "Guess Game".!!!

    http://www.thescienceforum.com/gener...uess-what.html

    When the curent game is guessed... post anuther photo for us to... "Guess what this is" :-)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  98. #97  
    Forum Isotope
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Transient
    Posts
    2,914
    can't see the picture, sorry
    Reply With Quote  
     

  99. #98  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    4,563
    Quote Originally Posted by cluelusshusbund View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum View Post
    weed-eater twine?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcane_Mathematician View Post
    Plastic tying twine?
    No... not weed eater twine or plastic tying twine... but it does com in ment flavor.!!!
    its come not com and mint not ment

    Quote Originally Posted by cluelusshusbund View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum View Post
    Ah, its dental floss
    We have a WINER.!!!

    Guess what this it.!!!
    Clue:::
    Its the handle for a tool... but what is the complete tool called.???

    Attachment 34
    its winner not winer

    And as with Arcane I cant actually see the attachment.
    If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. -Thorin Oakenshield

    The needs of the many outweigh the need of the few - Spock of Vulcan & Sentinel Prime of Cybertron ---proof that "the needs" are in the eye of the beholder.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  100. #99  
    Forum Sophomore cluelusshusbund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indina USA
    Posts
    193
    13126802478130.jpg

    Sorry about that... Here a link (below) in case the attach dont work agan.!!!

    http://h1.ripway.com/cluelusshusbund...6802478130.jpg

    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum View Post
    Ah, its dental floss
    We have a WINER.!!!

    Guess what this it.!!!
    Clue:::
    Its the handle for a tool... but what is the complete tool called.???
    Go here an play the "Guess Game".!!!

    http://www.thescienceforum.com/gener...uess-what.html

    When the curent game is guessed... post anuther photo for us to... "Guess what this is" :-)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  101. #100  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    4,563
    Looks like a pair of tweezers
    If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. -Thorin Oakenshield

    The needs of the many outweigh the need of the few - Spock of Vulcan & Sentinel Prime of Cybertron ---proof that "the needs" are in the eye of the beholder.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •