Notices
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: topic removed or deleted?

  1. #1 topic removed or deleted? 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    30
    I had a topic started 'the organic principle' in general discussion and I can't find it anymore. has it been moved or deleted?


     

  2.  
     

  3. #2 Re: topic removed or deleted? 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by jtwyler
    I had a topic started 'the organic principle' in general discussion and I can't find it anymore. has it been moved or deleted?
    So I noticed. Your thread has disappeared.

    What happened? Removed, censored, deleted, lost?

    Have you stepped on someone's toes?


    the organic principle on www.topthy.org
     

  4. #3  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    8,795
    Yes, your threads were deleted. If Skinwalker hasn't discussed this with you yet, you might want to send him a PM.
     

  5. #4  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Harold14370
    Yes, your threads were deleted. If Skinwalker hasn't discussed this with you yet, you might want to send him a PM.
    no he hasnt but I would have appreciated being informed possibly with the reason. not that I would object but it would be the thing to receive.
     

  6. #5  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by jtwyler
    Quote Originally Posted by Harold14370
    Yes, your threads were deleted. If Skinwalker hasn't discussed this with you yet, you might want to send him a PM.
    no he hasnt but I would have appreciated being informed possibly with the reason. not that I would object but it would be the thing to receive.
    We thought it might be fun but we are apparently not liked here which stops the experiment. No sweat. Pitting imagination against numbers, it may not have been the right place nor the right time but it was ok so thanks to the forum for the opportunity.
     

  7. #6  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by jtwyler
    Quote Originally Posted by Harold14370
    Yes, your threads were deleted. If Skinwalker hasn't discussed this with you yet, you might want to send him a PM.
    no he hasnt but I would have appreciated being informed possibly with the reason. not that I would object but it would be the thing to receive.
    and please note that I have deleted the signature (which I would have done earlier if I had been told the why).
     

  8. #7  
    Forum Cosmic Wizard SkinWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Posts
    2,377
    Please. "We" is not the case. jtwyler and charles are either one in the same person or one and the same computer. This thread is closed. The "Organic Principle" thread has been restored to the Pseudoscience category where its existence will be contingent on the jtwyler/charles entity giving up one of his sock puppets to post under a single username.
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •