Notices
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Detect and Map Earthquakes Accurately Before They Strike

  1. #1 Detect and Map Earthquakes Accurately Before They Strike 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    32
    Piezoseismology is a "New" Earth Science. Its the science of detecting piezo-radiation that is emitted from rock that has come under abnormal strain.

    http://www.youtube.com/user/NewMexicoGeologist

    Earthquake cells are delineated by the area of the detected strain, the amount of detected strain, the daily cycle within the area of detected strain, the visual detected direction to the epicenter and the tracking of the signal by directional tracking dishes.

    Depth is easily calculated: distance to the nodal ring is the same as the depth to the hypocenter or foci from the epicenter.

    Determination of when earthquakes will strike is very easy. In the first place, if there is no detection of strain, then there cannot be any earthquake occurring in that vicinity. On the other hand, if there is detection of earthquake activity by piezo-radiation being detected piezoseismically, then its possible that an earthquake will strike at the hypocenter within that earthquake cell very soon.

    For larger earthquakes, the time of the upcoming earthquake can very easily be determined hours and days in advance by watching the release of other earthquake cells that won't become a common earthquake, but were only silent eathquakes or slow earthquakes pulsing back and forth.

    Releases at earthquake cells do sometimes occur and are detectable as to exactly when they occur, and from them a linked area of a large earthquake cell in the far distance can be determined as to when it will strike to within hours of its actual striking; but one day to several days in advance especially for larger earthquakes along the western coastal areas of the USA.

    Earthquake cells that release, that are linked to larger earthquakes in the far distance are true precursor earthquakes, and they often show exactly where the Trigger Earthquake is within a large earthquake cell.

    What is really strange is that by using specific lenses, the piezo-radiation can be seen coming from the fault under pressure. The piezo-radiation penetrates through everything, including the steel walls on your house or skyscraper and through hundreds of miles of rock; nothing stops piezo-radiation.

    For more information watch the 22 videos. http://www.youtube.com/user/NewMexicoGeologist

    This is a very interesting new science, and the discoverer wants all ages to be able to understand how easy earthquakes can be detected, mapped, and predicted as to exactly when they will occur; or to exactly determine that there is no chance that they will occur. These scientific processes are usefull any where in the world.

    It's IMPOSSIBLE for a destructive earthquake to strike any place in the world without this type of piezo-seismic system detecting it, if its being used properly within 200-400 miles of the coming disaster; and detection of such an upcoming disaster will be days in advance, plenty of time for evacuation if need be.

    http://www.youtube.com/user/NewMexicoGeologist


     

  2.  
     

  3. #2 Piezo Electric Effects Associated With Earthquakes 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    32
    Piezo effects are associated with earthquakes

    http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...4005c24d9ee155

    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci..._tsunami18.htm

    http://books.google.com/books?id=aFN...page&q&f=false


     

  4. #3  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,169
    Adventurer, what does it take to get you to define the nature of this radiation? How long will you continue to avoid the question for? Are you unable to answer it, or unwilling to answer it?
     

  5. #4 NewMexicoGeologist Channel currently has 22 vids 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    32
    Ophiolite, all you need to do is watch the videos and you will have your answers. I know you haven't watched the videos, or you would know your questions are not intelligent questions, especially since I've continually posted "NewMexicoGeologist" YouTube channel for you to go and find your answers.

    Here it is again. When you watch the videos yourself, then you can tell us you finally know the answers.

    http://www.youtube.com/user/NewMexicoGeologist
     

  6. #5  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,169
    Did you read the post where I stated that
    a: I cannot wathc Youtube videos at work.
    b: I do not presently have internet connectivity at home.

    Now if you know enough about the ideas of Berger to believe they are good ideas then you know enough to answer the question (sixth time of asking) what is the nature of the radiation?
     

  7. #6 Everybody can get on YouTube if they really want to 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    32
    Its too bad they don't let you get on YouTube, you would find the real world out there. Go to a public library or any University and you can get online in their libraries, or try getting online by using your cell phone.
     

  8. #7 Re: Everybody can get on YouTube if they really want to 
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer
    Its too bad they don't let you get on YouTube, you would find the real world out there. .
    I live in the real world. I don't need to get my experiences second hand.

    However, I am presently neither in my office, nor my home, so I have been able to watch the first two videos. My conclusions:

    1. He is one of the worst presenters I have seen in some time. (I am not - as has been stated on another thread - an expert on earthquakes. I am an expert on presentation skills. This guy is crap.) If he does have something, he needs to find someone who can project the idea in a way that isn't incoherent, unconvincing, ambiguous, repetetive and contradictory.
    2. He does not define what 'radiation' he is detecting, nor how he is detecting it.
    3. The logical sequence of how the system works contains within it a full explanation of why it won't work.
    4. It's far worse than I anticipated from your own attempts to describe the system.
     

  9. #8 Interesting videos on earthquake prediction 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    32
    Your probably right that he is one of the worst presenters you've seen, but for a wake up call he's not all that bad. But you are basing your facts on only two videos, since you stated in the other thread that you have finally watched two videos.

    He may seem incoherent, unconvincing, ambiguous, and repetative, but he is never contradictory in his statements all through the videos. You must have watched the wrong two videos to not know what radiation he's talking about, because he states it's piezo radiation all through the videos; and of course you have been badgering me to tell you that in all three threads now, and strangely enough its still in the very first sentence of my very first post in this thread that I have not changed. You must read and see only what you want to read and see.

    The logical sequence seems to fall into an exact explanation why it does work. His letting the world know that he has succeeded were all others are failures is plainly outlined in all of his videos. What is incomprehensible is your ability to understand it when kids can understand it. I know two girls and their mom that saw the videos, and the girls are 13 and 17 and all three of them understood the videos; yet somehow you are unable to understand the videos.
     

  10. #9  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,169
    Neither you nor Berger have explained what you mean by piezo radiation. Bing returns only seven hits for it; as far as I can see all those hits stem from Mr Berger. Google returns only twenty three unique hits; once again, all that I looked at were from Mr Berger. Google scholar returned two hits; both were for patents that have nothing to do with earthquakes.

    So, I ask again what is the nature of the radiation? Stop refusing to answer. Stop claiming you have answered. Stop obfuscating the issue. Just answer the question.

    What is incomprehensible is your ability to understand it when kids can understand it. I know two girls and their mom that saw the videos, and the girls are 13 and 17 and all three of them understood the videos; yet somehow you are unable to understand the videos.
    I understood the videos all too well. The fallacy of his arguments was clear. I'll lay that out for you later. Clear expositions require proper preparation, not just a nice suit and a public reservoir.
     

  11. #10 You can contact him on YouTube 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    32
    Maybe that is his secret, maybe you need to go to YouTube and ask him now that you have gotten onto YouTube. Maybe he will write it down in brail for you so that you can't forget it before you bring it back here to the forum to tell the rest of us; hahahahahaha.

    I looked up "piezo radiation" and he does seem to have the market cornered on that word, that's probably because he made some discovery that no one else has.

    I like a good argument, especially with someone that doesn't have any proof to what they're stating, like when you state you will lay out his fallicies; get real. You aren't half the scientist that he is, and you never will be with your boring past seminars that no one will ever remember because they slept through them. As a matter of fact they will never remember you, because there is nothing important about you to remember. If you are so great, then lets see you put yourself in front of a YouTube camera and tell the world all of your great discoveries that add up to zero.
     

  12. #11 Re: You can contact him on YouTube 
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer
    Maybe that is his secret, maybe you need to go to YouTube and ask him now that you have gotten onto YouTube. Maybe he will write it down in brail for you so that you can't forget it before you bring it back here to the forum to tell the rest of us; hahahahahaha..
    Since I am moderately confident you are David Berger, I shall continue the discussion here. I will be quite happy to have the explanation written down in clear, concise English. I don't read Braille.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer
    I looked up "piezo radiation" and he does seem to have the market cornered on that word, that's probably because he made some discovery that no one else has.
    It is very easy to claim a discovery, but to be acknowledged for it some degree of proof is required. A good start would be to provide detailed information on the nature of the piezo radiation. Are you prepared to do so. (I think this request is now in double figures. Do you really believe your refusal to answer a fundamental question is convincing anyone here?)


    Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer
    I like a good argument, .... like when you state you will lay out his fallicies; get real.
    I am working on this at the moment.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer
    You aren't half the scientist that he is, .
    My credential are irrelevant. His credentials are irrelevant. What is relevant is the facts. So far I have not been able to extract any facts from you and the facts that emerge from the videos are vague and contradictory.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer
    you never will be with your boring past seminars that no one will ever remember because they slept through them.
    That's amazing. You were actually there in that seminar room forty odd years ago! Which one were you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer
    If you are so great, then lets see you put yourself in front of a YouTube camera and tell the world all of your great discoveries that add up to zero.
    I have made no great discoveries. What I have done is learned how to communicate certain ideas, knowledge and skills to a diverse audience in an efficient and interesting manner. I put myself in front of classes of students in about 1/3 of the working days in a year. I don't hide behind the inaccessibility of YouTube, I put myself out there to be shot at by students who have graduated from some of the best universities on the planet. But, as I said, my credentials in this are quite irrelevant. Would you try not to get fixated on them: it smacks of an inferiority complex.
     

  13. #12 Live and Learn 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    32
    I can understand why your students would like to shoot you; as you stated above. Its hard to be a student and listen to someone teach that is not of the caliber desired. You finally broke down and watched 3 of his 22 videos, and you want people to believe YOU, even after you state that you are not an expert on videos.
     

  14. #13 Re: Live and Learn 
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer
    I can understand why your students would like to shoot you; as you stated above..
    How long have you had problems with English comprehension? I wrote "I put myself out there to be shot at by students who have graduated from some of the best universities on the planet." You apparently don't know what this means. Get one fo your friends to explain it to you, then come back and edit your post.
    Its hard to be a student and listen to someone teach that is not of the caliber desired.
    Do employers routinely pay six figure salaries to people who don't deliver?

    And, as noted in other thread. This has fuck all to do with me or my credentials. If Berger's hypothesis has validity it can stand up to probing and questioning by anyone, especially an amateur like me. As his champion, surely you can muster something in defence of his ideas that is more than a jaded attack on my (irrelevant) expertise and qualifications.

    I did not 'finally break down' and watch three of his twenty two videos. I finally found myself in a situation where I could access those videos. Stop twisting every single word I post. As with so much else of you do, it makes you look foolish.

    I do not - as you suggest - want people to believe me. I want you to address the inconsistencies in Berger's hypothesis. Do you understand that is how science works. An idea is proposed and is then subject to rigorous attack, probing for weakenesses and inconsistencies. These seem to abound in what I have seen so far. You claim Berger's ideas are wonderful. Excellent, you will have no trouble explaining away these weaknesses and inconsistencies. I look forward to that. When do you intend to begin?
     

  15. #14 Walking the dog. 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    32
    Ophiolite here are your own very words below, and my replies to them.

    Ophilites exact words: I understood the videos all too well. The fallacy of his arguments was clear. I'll lay that out for you later.

    My reply: When Ophiolite? Ophiolite you sure do blow a lot of hot air; obviously from those two sentences you are ready to show us the fallacies of his arguments, but you made those statements days ago, hmmmm.

    Ophiolites exact words: My credential are irrelevant. I have made no great discoveries. But, as I said, my credentials in this are quite irrelevant. Would you try not to get fixated on them: it smacks of an inferiority complex. This has fuck all to do with me or my credentials. Let me be absolutely clear here: there is no way, shape or fashion in which I can be called an expert in seismology. I repeat I am no expert on earthquakes. I am an expert on presentation skills. Demonstrate that any statement I have made is a lie.

    My reply: Your words speak for themselves Ophiolite. I like science, and I also read or listen to everything that people say or write and the above are your exact written words here on this forum. If you are any kind of a scientist then you should know that everything that you write or say will be looked at in depth scientifically and torn apart and that is fair in science, and I have the right to show the world your very own words and tear you apart with your own words. You shouldn't write stuff down if you will be scared of people finding out the truth about you.
     

  16. #15  
    WYSIWYG Moderator marnixR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    5,760
    thread closed - reason : thread appears to be going nowhere
    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." (Philip K. Dick)
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •