Notices
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 100 of 163

Thread: D.B. Cooper

  1. #1 D.B. Cooper 
    Forum Ph.D. william's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Wherever I go, there I am
    Posts
    935
    From Wikipedia:
    (read the whole thing here)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D_b_cooper

    D. B. Cooper (aka "Dan Cooper") is a pseudonym given to a notorious aircraft hijacker who, on November 24, 1971, after receiving a ransom payout of $200,000, jumped from the back of a Boeing 727 as it was flying over the Pacific Northwest of the United States somewhere over the Cascade Mountains, possibly over Woodland, Washington.

    No conclusive evidence has surfaced regarding Cooper's whereabouts, and several theories offer competing explanations of what happened after his famed jump. Three significant clues have turned up in the case. In February 1980, eight-year-old Brian Ingram found approximately $5,800 in decaying $20 bills that were uncovered on the banks of the Columbia River. In late 1978, a placard, which contained instructions on how to lower the aft stairs of a 727, believed to be from the rear stairway of the plane from which Cooper jumped, was found just a few flying minutes north of Cooper's projected drop zone. In October of 2007, the FBI announced they have obtained a partial DNA profile of Cooper from the tie he left on the hijacked plane. The nature of Cooper's escape and the uncertainty of his fate continue to intrigue people. Today, the Cooper case (code-named "Norjak" by the FBI[1]) remains an unsolved mystery.

    Anyone have any speculations...?


    "... the polhode rolls without slipping on the herpolhode lying in the invariable plane."
    ~Footnote in Goldstein's Mechanics, 3rd ed. p. 202
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    Guest
    Sounds like he may not have made it, would there be enough wildlife in that part of the country to completely dismantle a corpse?

    Remember only some 30% of Columbia was ever recovered and so far no sign of Steve Fossett or his plane. But who knows.


    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    Forum Ph.D. william's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Wherever I go, there I am
    Posts
    935
    The may have found the parachute...

    story
    "... the polhode rolls without slipping on the herpolhode lying in the invariable plane."
    ~Footnote in Goldstein's Mechanics, 3rd ed. p. 202
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4 D B Cooper 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    28
    he is still in the woods, his remains anyway. I'm assuming he had no survival skills.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5 Re: D B Cooper 
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by quantumintel
    he is still in the woods, his remains anyway. I'm assuming he had no survival skills.
    Hi. I am Georger. I have studied the DB Cooper extensively. Have
    worked with the FBI's Larry Carr at Seattle. Im still involved in one project
    which has received some press attention.

    Although I cannot talk about current work pending I would be happy to
    answer any questions you might have, and engage in discussion. Im
    pretty knowledgeable about the Cooper case including candidates which
    have been rejected, eg. Duane Weber. Current work people are doing
    includes examination of the dropzone, historicity of the flight path maps,
    searches areas, and I have an up to date handle on what other's people's
    current theories are ...

    I will post this and see what develops. Hopfully some discussion will ensue.

    Thanks,
    Georger
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    787
    I will post this and see what develops. Hopfully some discussion will ensue.
    okay, i will bite. what happened to him?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by archaeologist
    I will post this and see what develops. Hopfully some discussion will ensue.
    okay, i will bite. what happened to him?
    Hi archaeologist. That is of course the $64 dollar question - what happened to him.
    The bulk of opinion is he perished, based on technical considerations. Cossey who
    packed Cooper's chute has a split opinion saying 'this chute had a special hard
    pull because of how Cossey rigged it', but 'if he got it open he probably landed'
    meaning the chute was reliable even under hi-stress conditions. An NB6 chute,
    Cossey says, but with a 28ft canopy stuffed into an NB6 container. But no evidence of Cooper has ever been found, according to those who have spent years searching, among these Jerry Thomas in Washington. And there is no
    real consensus, at least none publically from the FBI, on what was the actual
    flight path - accounts differ about that.

    It's a very messy case! (A media driven kook's paradise unfortunately).

    Then some $6000+ in Cooper money turns up at Tina Bar 4.5 miles NW of
    Vancouver, in 1980. This defied the odds given the first search zone was miles
    north near Merwin Lake. Later theory is the money washed down the Washougal
    or the Lewis tributaries to the Columbia, then to Tina Bar, meaning the dropzone
    would be miles south and east off Victor23 which flight #305 was thought to be
    flying. The Tina Bar money was analysed (even for finger prints). A second
    money analysis is currently underway which I cant talk about until August 09.
    Very likely however, nothing in the money will point to a specific route for the
    money, at least not under the level of analysis currently being applied.

    So what did happen to DBC? Any thoughts, especially on the analysis side?
    I am free to talk about some FBI analysis which has been given in the case.

    Thanks..
    Georger
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    787
    you mean vancouver, wash. right?

    actually you have said nothing that i did not already know.

    how about this--did he really jump off the plane?

    also if you are not free to talk abou tit till aug. 09 why are you here now?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9  
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by archaeologist
    you mean vancouver, wash. right?

    actually you have said nothing that i did not already know.

    how about this--did he really jump off the plane?

    also if you are not free to talk abou tit till aug. 09 why are you here now?
    well... Vancouver WA. I thot you already knew this? You say so. You obviously
    know more about this than I do so I apologise for wasting your time and will
    gladly leave. Bye & have a pleasant journey. Is there another Vancouver?
    Just had to say that for your sake!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    Reptile Dysfunction drowsy turtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,256
    Feel free to ignore archaeologist. The rest of us often do.
    "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair." ~ Douglas Adams
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #11  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    787
    Is there another Vancouver?
    Just had to say that for your sake!
    yes 3 -4 hours north of vancouver wa.

    my comment was you weren't saying anything the public didn't already know and if your claim is correct, that you know these fbi people then you should be saying more than what has been reported in the papers.

    your 'i can't say much now' is an old stchick to make one seem more important thanthey are. if you have inside information, spillit don't lead people to believe youknow something when all you talk about is about what has been released to the public years ago.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #12  
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by archaeologist
    Is there another Vancouver?
    Just had to say that for your sake!
    yes 3 -4 hours north of vancouver wa.

    my comment was you weren't saying anything the public didn't already know and if your claim is correct, that you know these fbi people then you should be saying more than what has been reported in the papers.

    your 'i can't say much now' is an old stchick to make one seem more important thanthey are. if you have inside information, spillit don't lead people to believe youknow something when all you talk about is about what has been released to the public years ago.

    What an idiot! Learn how to spell. And get some anger management counseling.

    Did Jo Weber put you here to disrupt the Universe?

    I obviously opened the Brat Door by mistake. Did you know Bob Alex?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #13  
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by archaeologist
    Is there another Vancouver?
    Just had to say that for your sake!
    yes 3 -4 hours north of vancouver wa.

    wrong already! but not surprising.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #14  
    Forum Isotope
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Transient
    Posts
    2,914
    I'm only aware of Vancouver, Washington and Vancouver BC. And, siding with arch, it is nearly dead north of the city in Washington. His spelling wasn't even that bad in these posts, so dude, don't be so hostile. (and besides, this isn't religion, don't judge the forumite in this section based on that one, as he is, actually, much better outside of religion)
    Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools, because they have to say something.
    -Plato

    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #15  
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcane_Mathamatition
    I'm only aware of Vancouver, Washington and Vancouver BC. And, siding with arch, it is nearly dead north of the city in Washington. His spelling wasn't even that bad in these posts, so dude, don't be so hostile. (and besides, this isn't religion, don't judge the forumite in this section based on that one, as he is, actually, much better outside of religion)
    Yes, I errored. It is north. Its been a very difficult day. Thanks and good luck.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #16  
    Forum Isotope
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Transient
    Posts
    2,914
    you may want to shuttle an apology to arch, you got a little passionate with your criticism there.
    Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools, because they have to say something.
    -Plato

    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #17  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    787
    arcane-- he is upset because i questioned why he was here now when he can't talk till august of this year. plus i did ask him for information and when he just posted stuff that was in the news, i questioned his knowledge and importance.

    notice he ignored my question about whether or not D.B. Cooper faked going out the plane.

    that is one option that has not been discussed in the news. so obviously he doesn't know much or i hit on something he cant talk about.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #18  
    Forum Isotope
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Transient
    Posts
    2,914
    It's not really discussed because, had he not left the plane in the air, there would be witnesses at the landing site who would have seen him getting out of the plane, and no such witness has ever come forward to make the claim that DB made it to the airport. Without the witness report, the possibility that DB stayed in the plane and just through out his parachute and some of his money is, while a great theory, very unlikely.

    That may have been what upset him, but he still attacked you without any reason. Even if he does have some information from the FBI we don't, he wouldn't be able to talk about it, it is illegal, and he could be arrested and tried for treason.
    Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools, because they have to say something.
    -Plato

    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #19  
    Forum Senior Kukhri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    392
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcane_Mathamatition
    you may want to shuttle an apology to arch, you got a little passionate with your criticism there.
    I thought it was an appropriate response.
    Co-producer of Red Oasis
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #20  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    787
    and tried for treason.
    try again.

    I thought it was an appropriate response
    of course you would.

    i thought i was well within the boundaries to react the way i did agter being told exactly what the newspapers have said over the years and after all that hype about knowing all these investigators and having an inside scoop.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #21  
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by archaeologist
    and tried for treason.
    try again.

    I thought it was an appropriate response
    of course you would.

    i thought i was well within the boundaries to react the way i did agter being told exactly what the newspapers have said over the years and after all that hype about knowing all these investigators and having an inside scoop.
    I will give it one last shot and overlook your false start. I didnt come here to
    argue with anybody, about anything. If that disappoints you well then one of us
    is in the wrong place.

    Have you read the PI and NWA transcripts? Its a simple question. Either yes or
    no will suffice.

    What (from any source) makes you believe Cooper did not bail? And how do
    you then account for the "oscillations"/pressure bump 8:12-8:14 ? Do you think
    they were two events or one?

    Which flight path scenario do you subscribe to?

    These are simple questions an expert like you should have answers to.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #22  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    787
    i am not the one making the claims here. youdid and i asked and you didn't come to bat. so either make a good post with real information and not the hype and we willgo fromthere.

    my suggestion was merely that---a suggestion.

    These are simple questions an expert like you should have answers to.
    i never said i was an expert, i said you didn't do anything, despite the hype, but say what the newspapers already disclosed. that doesn't make me an expert it just means you were caught trying to sound important and you couldn't deliever the goods.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #23  
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by archaeologist
    i am not the one making the claims here. youdid and i asked and you didn't come to bat. so either make a good post with real information and not the hype and we willgo fromthere.

    my suggestion was merely that---a suggestion.

    These are simple questions an expert like you should have answers to.
    i never said i was an expert, i said you didn't do anything, despite the hype, but say what the newspapers already disclosed. that doesn't make me an expert it just means you were caught trying to sound important and you couldn't deliever the goods.
    The only person misleading people here, is you. The only 'attack dog' here
    chasing his own tail, is you. You didnt answer any of the basic questions and
    very likely you don't know the answers, and yet, you know I am FOS! That is
    amazing. You are an archaeologist in SD and dont even know who Bob Alex is?
    That my archaeologist friend, is trully amazing. I think you are the fraud - and
    it puzzles me why YOU are even here except to cause people trouble. Is being at
    this forum, just a psychological exercise in sand throwing for you, or what? Find
    another playground maybe, now that your kiddy wheels license has been revoked!

    Nobody on this planet owes YOU an explanation for existing, at all! The only LIAR
    provocateur here, IS YOU!

    So lets pose a few more questions and see where this comes out.

    Q1: Who was Tom Bohan and what was his role 11-24-71 ?
    Q2: Who was Paul Solderlind and what did he do?
    Q3: What day and time did Denise's mother discuss money and with who?
    Q4: Where was the plane at 8:20 - north or south of PDX?
    Q5: What is the Weber-McCoy connection and where did it occur?
    Q6: Who was Al Lee and what did he do?
    Q7: How many sand and clay layers did Palmer say were at Tina Bar?
    Q8: What's the hydrological significance of the Willamette Confluence?
    Q9: Who is Tom Kaye?

    I really dont have any more time for this nonsense with you. Good luck and
    good bye/ I hope you will find your Blue Fairy at this forum -

    Georger
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #24  
    Guest
    i never said i was an expert, i said you didn't do anything, despite the hype, but say what the newspapers already disclosed. that doesn't make me an expert it just means you were caught trying to sound important and you couldn't deliever the goods.[/quote]

    Here are a few more question for the Nimrod, Archie:

    Q10: How many days since you fell down a hole and had to be rescued again?

    Q11: What forward throw and drift values are assumed on the NWA map?
    Q12: How many flightpath maps have there been done by who and when?
    Q13: Who did Jo and Duane Weber photograph in Salt Lake City and why?
    Q14: What prisons was Duane Weber in and when and for what?
    Q15: What was Duane Weber diagnosed with in 1971 and when and where?
    Q16: Who published the Dan Cooper comic book the FBI is currently advertising?
    Q17: What analyses have been given the Tina Bar money to date and by who?
    Q18: How did Cossey rig the chute Cooper used and which of 4 chutes was it?
    Q19: What did Cooper cut from one of the front reserves and why?
    Q20: When did Cooper first dawn a chute after leaving SEA? The exact time pse.
    Q21: How many period of high water were there 1970-80 at Tina Bar?
    Q22: Who owns Tina Bar and what occupations has he had?
    Q23: What concentrations of nitrates and amonia existed at T_Bar in 1980?
    Q24: Of the six layers Palmer identified in which layer was the money?
    Q25: Who was in charge at Reno when 305 landed and what was his dog's name?
    Q26: What was Larry Carr's assignment before he came to Seattle?
    Q27: What are the coordinates for where 305's rear door placard was found?
    Q30: What are the precise coords for where the money was found!?
    Q31: What did the two jets trailing 305 see 8:10-8:18 ?
    Q32: What code/procedure was Scott asked to give if Cooper bailed?
    Q33: Who was flying the plane?
    Q34: What did Alice Hancock try to arrange with Cooper and to what result?
    Q35: How many official composites of Cooper have there been and by who?
    Q36: Why did they search at Lake Merwin at all?
    Q37: How many radar tracks on 305 were there and by who?
    Q38: How many agents have been in charge of the Cooper case and who are they?
    Q39: How many serial numbers have currently been assembled from the money
    and fragments of bills found at Tina Bar?
    Q40: Who is the illustrator currently working in the Cooper case and what
    university is the person affiliated with - ?

    - - -
    Reply With Quote  
     

  26. #25  
    Guest
    you were caught trying to sound important and you couldn't deliever the goods.[/quote]

    I havent been trying to "sound" important? You are the one jumping up to
    be "important". So important, there has been no discussion of anything - not
    even a salient question on your part, just statements and charges and allegations!
    Is this how you greet everyone on this forum and exactly who are you? The
    Forum Harpie with Seven Heads and spells to cast ... the Forum Inquisitor?

    Amid all of your crappola you did posit Cooper 'never left the plane' theory
    but never bothered to explain why you think this.

    The main reasons I don't think he 'never left the plane' (and most sane people
    dont either) is: (a) he wasn't on the plane when it landed at Reno, (b) the
    physical evidence suggests he bailed 8:12-8:16 somewhere over lower Washington
    or Northern Oregon, (c) the plane was searched (several times) between 8:20
    and 305 lqnding at Reno and Cooper was not there, (d) there was no physical
    or testimonial evidence to suggest someone leaving the plane after 8:20, and
    (e) #305 was being trailed rather closely after about 8:20 all the way to Reno
    and those people saw nothing and nobody on #305 reported anything new -

    Now admittedly this leaves room for other possibilities. Maybe the FBI or NWA
    have something they arent sharing (with people like me at the level I have worked
    in this case). Im not God and I'm not FBI, and not privy to whatever NWA had
    or still may have ...... but at the level I have interfaced with people who have
    worked in this case since 1971, I know of nothing to suggest Cooper bailed
    in any time frame other than between 8:12-8:20 and I would even retsrict that
    to 8:12-8:16, as most people do. If YOU have other evidence please share it!
    You have demanded much of me, now produce something (anything!) useful
    for a change.

    Cooper bailed and he vanished. That's very unsatisfactory to many people,
    including everyone in the FBI that I have ever interfaced with. As another
    forum person said earlier this year: "Outlines seem the best anyone can do
    and that is not enough".

    But I do have a certain technical knowledge of this case (you obviously lack),
    and I came here to share that, if anyone wanted that. You havent given me a
    chance to say a word here - that matters! I guess you are this forum's critic,
    or whatever. Or maybe you are just jealous? (I cant do anything about that).

    But for those of us who have studied this case fairly closely (for many years)
    there are definite "holes" in the case nobody seems able to fill. That was inevitable
    given the circumstances of the event itself and its timing, when people were
    headed out for Thanksgiving and nobody expected this where it happened, during
    a 30 minute routine flight which turned into a very long ordeal ending in Nevada
    with people's nerves frayed, and some systems down and unprepared ... a
    situation Cooper himself may have targeted?

    Do you know, for example, this 3:00pm flight was a recently added shuttle btwn
    PDX and SEA, not even 30 days old and no advertising except locally at PDX?
    How did Cooper even know about the flight unless he was local or looking for
    a specific opportunity?

    We have evaluations of Cooper's jump (from professionals!) which run the gamit
    from "he surely died" to "it was a chump jump and easy" .. and nobody seems able to bridge the gap on this. The money at Tina Bar is the only real evidence in the
    case and unfortunately the money can't talk and the hydrological options which
    could have brought the money to T-Bar are rather complex and annoying to
    anyone looking for a simple answer. (and believe me there have been many attempts to sort this all out, on the part of professionals and others).

    I know none of this will satisfy you, or us both.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  27. #26  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    787
    i am not even going to respond to the three emotional posts. suffice it to say that i simply challnged his answer to my question as it did not meet up with the claims he made.

    one of my points is if he is not able to talk about it till august, why is he here now saying he can't talk about it?

    read his posts before i asked my question, then compare it with the one after and see the difference.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  28. #27  
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by archaeologist
    i am not even going to respond to the three emotional posts. suffice it to say that to my quesi simply challnged his answer tion as it did not meet up with the claims he made.

    one of my points is if he is not able to talk about it till august, why is he here now saying he can't talk about it?

    read his posts before i asked my question, then compare it with the one after and see the difference.
    Who are you addressing (and now avoiding). I am the one posting you attacked!

    Me Georger - You Archie.

    Is there anyone with any questions about the Dan Cooper case?

    Archie you may be an Internet Maven here at the Science Forum but I fail to
    see where you have contributed anything but angst. You might do better over
    at the Mileva Maric' forum where you can dig up petards and swallow them. javascript:emoticon('')
    Very Happy

    And you didnt even know who Bob Alex was! Shame on you _archaeologist?
    I doubt it.

    You screwed your chance to learn something. Something tells me learning isnt
    your schtik. If you have something constructive to contribute to the topic, please
    do so now, otherwise I really would appreciate your going away -

    I would be glad to answer any questions I can about the DB Cooper case, which
    is why I came here, otherwise I wont waste further time with this here.

    Thanks,
    Georger












    Reply With Quote  
     

  29. #28  
    Guest
    [quote="archaeologist"]i am not even going to respond to the three emotional posts. suffice it to say that i simply challnged his answer to my question as it did not meet up with the claims he made.

    How could you possibly know, and yet to attack?

    The reason "i am not even going to respond to the three emotional posts" is because
    you can't. You arent capable or knowledgeable.

    You are the imposter, in this case.

    And I would imagine a lot of people at this Forum are finally cheering.

    Archie just got a truck load of his own medicine.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  30. #29  
    Guest
    [quote="georger"]
    Quote Originally Posted by archaeologist
    i am not even going to respond to the three emotional posts. suffice it to say that i simply challnged his answer to my question as it did not meet up with the claims he made.

    How could you possibly know, and yet you attack? Next time look before you leap.

    The reason "i am not even going to respond to the three emotional posts" is because
    you can't. You arent capable or knowledgeable.

    You are the imposter, in this case.

    And I would imagine a lot of people at this Forum are finally cheering.

    Archie just got a truck load of his own medicine.
    javascript:emoticon('')
    Very Happy
    Reply With Quote  
     

  31. #30  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    787
    someone really has problems
    Reply With Quote  
     

  32. #31  
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by archaeologist
    someone really has problems
    So why did you come to this thread?

    I know why I came here. I stated why in my first post.

    What is your purpose? Lost?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  33. #32  
    Forum Isotope
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Transient
    Posts
    2,914
    Removed by Poster due to the revelation that the person this post was in response to is a complete NUT... Likely Bipolar judging by posting style

    AND he is also simply here to bash the members.

    georger=dick!
    Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools, because they have to say something.
    -Plato

    Reply With Quote  
     

  34. #33  
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcane_Mathamatition
    WHOA! NO! He has NO credibility here, save the religion subforum, and even there he's sketchy... We all have the same opinion as you Georger, just want to keep the site as civil as we can, you know? He really is lost, direct him to Religion.
    I do appreciate this. I gather you are the Moderator. I must look pretty silly
    here, wandering into a landmine. I should have just stopped but I continued
    trying to prove myself .. I should have just stopped.

    I have no great agenda here. I know full well many/most people think the
    Cooper case is way beyond worthwhile discussion, but some of us are still
    exploring, probing... and I can assure everyone that were some new ideas to
    surface, the Seattle Office of the FBI and other legitimate researchers would
    pursue it ... the number is in the phone book and online. And I did not come
    here as a replacement for, or to speak for, the FBI or any other governmental
    agency. I do know some of the people currently working on the case and we
    are looking for legitimate (good) ideas. After August I think there will be new
    discussion - but in the meantime there can still be discussion of the serious
    issues involved.

    Archaeologist might disagree with all of this. Many people do, He is not unique
    by any means. He may even represent the majority. But I do come here with
    a better (deeper) firsthand experience in this matter, than newspapers/books
    have delivered since '71. With respect, Arch is wrong in his assertion regarding
    me, and on a personal note I knew Bob Alex the former State Archaeologist
    of SD personally. It was a tragedy when Bob was suddenly attacked by bees
    and died a number of years ago. Bob was a fine professional archaeologist
    and a very good friend, and loved by all -

    So with that, I appreciate your comments. Perhaps this gives more substance
    to things -

    Georger.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  35. #34  
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by archaeologist
    someone really has problems
    Arch, given Mathematician's post which I appreciate, I'm going to leave the
    door open. It's not my desire (or job) to deprecate anyone, so Im going to
    leave the door open. If there is something you know you think I don't
    understand, or any point you wish to make that's germane and on topic,
    I'm open to it -

    Let's leave it at that. I think that's fair...

    I can even talk about the general nature of the current panel's work, just
    not specific results. Im referring to the current panel that was in the news
    through (Chris Ingalls - KING News) etc.

    So, if anyone has any questions I am glad to try and answer _ hopfully to
    your satisfaction.

    Why did I come here? Because this is a Science Forum several people told
    me was fairly well balanced and interested in actual science & research,
    something a little deeper than topical interest. Some people here may know
    more in some aspects of science and technology than I do, for all I know,
    and that would be good. I would love to get some new perspectives from
    people who know what they are talking about -

    For example, I am very interested in probability estimates, as that applies
    in the Cooper case. That is an area no one to my knowledge has formally
    addressed, and an area that needs attention, if anyone here can help -

    So, the door is open.

    Georger
    Reply With Quote  
     

  36. #35  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    787
    what door? i could careless about what you have to say now. you blew it withyour failure to produce. come back when you are allowed to say something and when you have something valid to say.


    arcane can refrain from responding to my posts as he is always off topic and into personal attacks.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  37. #36  
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by archaeologist
    what door? i could careless about what you have to say now. you blew it withyour failure to produce. come back when you are allowed to say something and when you have something valid to say.


    arcane can refrain from responding to my posts as he is always off topic and into personal attacks.
    You are careless. You meant 'care less'. How does this serve you in science?
    You toss a coin into the air, it goes up,comes down, and vanishes between your
    shoes? You are standing on a hot air grate! And that leads to "black holes"? Is
    that how you conduct thought and experimentation? Funny. It might work!
    We will call it the Archie-Bergmann thought horizon, in honor of you and Gustav.

    I blew it with my failure to produce? Awh gimme a second chance. I know I can get
    it if you teach me.

    Something valid to say? Valid? One thing we should note is that the validity of deduction is not at all affected by the truth of the premise or the truth of the conclusion. ...In psychology, validity has two distinct fields of application. The first involves test validity, a concept that has evolved with the field of ...Validity refers to the degree to which a study accurately reflects or assesses the specific concept that the researcher is attempting to measure. ...the first thing we have to ask is: "validity of what?" When we think about validity in research, most of us think about research components. ...

    Or instead of valid did you mean "new" and "true"? Some new fact.

    But philosophically speaking, your exegesis, Archaeologista, is imposing a
    conundrum, ie. the belief that symbols, scientific thought, astronomical ideas, numerical ratios and conceptual art and architecture can be ... could be ...
    tantamount to permission. The problem is not them, but you. You refuse to
    allow me 'not to say something' because in so not allowing, you can't get a
    Freebee you could peddle to E-Entertainment church goers, because fundamentally
    you are not an archaeologist at all, but just a common gold digger - probably with
    a long history of self abuse.

    Did I come close? Am I in?
    javascript:emoticon('')
    Very Happy
    Reply With Quote  
     

  38. #37  
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by georger
    Quote Originally Posted by archaeologist
    what door? i could careless about what you have to say now. you blew it withyour failure to produce. come back when you are allowed to say something and when you have something valid to say.


    arcane can refrain from responding to my posts as he is always off topic and into personal attacks.
    You are careless. You meant 'care less'. How does this serve you in science?
    You toss a coin into the air, it goes up,comes down, and vanishes between your
    shoes? You are standing on a hot air grate! And that leads to "black holes"? Is
    that how you conduct thought and experimentation? Funny. It might work!
    We will call it the Archie-Bergmann thought horizon, in honor of you and Gustav.

    I blew it with my failure to produce? Awh gimme a second chance. I know I can get
    it if you teach me.

    Something valid to say? Valid? One thing we should note is that the validity of deduction is not at all affected by the truth of the premise or the truth of the conclusion. ...In psychology, validity has two distinct fields of application. The first involves test validity, a concept that has evolved with the field of ...Validity refers to the degree to which a study accurately reflects or assesses the specific concept that the researcher is attempting to measure. ...the first thing we have to ask is: "validity of what?" When we think about validity in research, most of us think about research components. ... others think about grape juice.

    Or instead of valid did you mean "new" and "true"? Some new fact.

    But philosophically speaking, your exegesis, Archaeologista, is imposing a
    conundrum, ie. the belief that symbols, scientific thought, astronomical ideas, numerical ratios and conceptual art and architecture can be ... could be ...
    tantamount to permission. The problem is not them, but you. You refuse to
    allow me 'not to say something' because in so not allowing, you can't get a
    Freebee you could peddle to E-Entertainment Tonight, because fundamentally
    you are not an archaeologist at all, but just a common gold digger - probably with
    boxes full of astrological predictions that failed in the last 5 centuries.

    Did I come close? Am I in?
    javascript:emoticon('')
    Very Happy
    Stop staring at your feet and watch the keyboard instead? This session is over.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  39. #38  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    787
    wow he is now upset about a typo. if you haven't noticed many people here make typos.

    the rest of your post is ignored as it is not even close to the topic.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  40. #39  
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by archaeologist

    the rest of your post is ignored as it is not even close to the topic.
    I finally did something right.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  41. #40  
    Forum Isotope
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Transient
    Posts
    2,914
    Removed by Poster due to the revelation that the person this post was in response to is a complete NUT... Likely Bipolar judging by posting style
    Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools, because they have to say something.
    -Plato

    Reply With Quote  
     

  42. #41  
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcane_Mathamatition
    I'm not a mod, just one of the people who is bashed, insulted, and fed up with Archy boy there. He's the one that LOVES personal attacks, and even one of the admins Barely puts up with him.
    Hi Arc. What old math systems are you interested in, or is there some other
    meaning to you user name? I will ignore Mr. Arch. or Ms. as the case may be.
    Thanks for the come back -
    George
    Reply With Quote  
     

  43. #42  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    787
    arcane, i just finished answering your questions honestly and this is how you treat me when you want a favor or information?

    georger has been wrong from the beginning, and makes himself out to be something he is not. if he wants to post ON TOPIC with real credible information then i will respond to him but until then he is just another troll looking for admiration from annonymous people.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  44. #43  
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by archaeologist
    arcane, i just finished answering your questions honestly and this is how you treat me when you want a favor or information?

    georger has been wrong from the beginning, and makes himself out to be something he is not. if he wants to post ON TOPIC with real credible information then i will respond to him but until then he is just another troll looking for admiration from annonymous people.
    Troll? You are the one trolling. You havent said one thing ON TOPIC since you
    TROLLED your brat self here to sart giving me a hard time, and by the sound of
    it that's all you are capable of - say something (anything) pertinent for a change
    or GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE!

    What have I been wrong about from the beginning? State something concrete
    or tomorrow I file a complaint against you.

    Making myself out to be something Im not. State why you think this or FACTS
    you have to back that up, or against its complaint time for you tomorrow.

    You have 24 hours.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  45. #44  
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by archaeologist
    arcane, i just finished answering your questions honestly and this is how you treat me when you want a favor or information?

    georger has been wrong from the beginning, and makes himself out to be something he is not. if he wants to post ON TOPIC with real credible information then i will respond to him but until then he is just another troll looking for admiration from annonymous people.
    In fact Troll, lets just dispense with this right now -
    Enough of your harrassment.
    Either state something factual or validate your harrassment,
    or get off my back, and a complaint will be filed as soon as Im
    done with this. Ive had enough of you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  46. #45  
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcane_Mathamatition
    I'm not a mod, just one of the people who is bashed, insulted, and fed up with Archy boy there. He's the one that LOVES personal attacks, and even one of the admins Barely puts up with him.

    WHO IS THIS IDIOT - ARCHAEOLOGIST?
    Is this person for real of what? I see the person
    hasnt been at this forum long. Doyou know anything
    about Archaeologist?

    I have just filed a complaint against the poster whoever he/she is -

    Ive had enough...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  47. #46  
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by archaeologist
    arcane, i just finished answering your questions honestly and this is how you treat me when you want a favor or information?

    georger has been wrong from the beginning, and makes himself out to be something he is not. if he wants to post ON TOPIC with real credible information then i will respond to him but until then he is just another troll looking for admiration from annonymous people.

    A complaint has just been filed against you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  48. #47  
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by georger
    Quote Originally Posted by archaeologist
    arcane, i just finished answering your questions honestly and this is how you treat me when you want a favor or information?

    georger has been wrong from the beginning, and makes himself out to be something he is not. if he wants to post ON TOPIC with real credible information then i will respond to him but until then he is just another troll looking for admiration from annonymous people.

    A complaint has just been filed against you.
    GOOD! ITS THE FIRST THING YOUVE DONE RIGHT!

    WHO IN HELL ARE YOU?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  49. #48  
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by archaeologist
    arcane, i just finished answering your questions honestly and this is how you treat me when you want a favor or information?

    georger has been wrong from the beginning, and makes himself out to be something he is not. if he wants to post ON TOPIC with real credible information then i will respond to him but until then he is just another troll looking for admiration from annonymous people.
    Ok I know what's going on! I went to your website.

    Mosaltov? Dober b'ivrit .... duroc!?

    You really need to quite while you're ahead - the complaints I have filed stand.
    Go back and run your own religious forum ... why are you here at all except to harass people? You dont know anything about the DB Cooper case and you are NOT an archaeologist any more than you are a heart surgeon! But you actually
    do need some counseling or psychiatric help. ani' ........................................

    ma'ze ahoti! What do you think you are doing? Youve been bad.
    Go - Leave.

    Shalom, boquertov v' radaq shalom.

    bye -
    Reply With Quote  
     

  50. #49  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    787
    this georger is a fruit loop. wow 24 hours...whooppeee.

    in reading his psychotic posts i see he has a deep problem. false accusation after false accusation etc.

    let him report away, anyone with half a brain can see it is he who is way off base here.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  51. #50  
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by archaeologist
    this georger is a fruit loop. wow 24 hours...whooppeee.

    in reading his psychotic posts i see he has a deep problem. false accusation after false accusation etc.

    let him report away, anyone with half a brain can see it is he who is way off base here.
    Nutcase - go away until the Moderator gets here to kick your dumb sick ass out -
    Reply With Quote  
     

  52. #51  
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by archaeologist
    this georger is a fruit loop. wow 24 hours...whooppeee.

    in reading his psychotic posts i see he has a deep problem. false accusation after false accusation etc.

    let him report away, anyone with half a brain can see it is he who is way off base here.

    Ok buddy.

    You know Im new. I dont know who or what Im doing at this forum .... so ...
    I have put out a GENERAL CALL FOR HELP TO DEAL WITH YOU!

    Hopfully by this time tomorrow night somebody will have dealt with you
    and your career will be over here .... and at this website.

    I have never run into anything like you before.

    And youc all yourself a Christian!??? You are a thug!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  53. #52  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,169
    If you examine my posts in response to archaeologist you will find that I have an exceedingly low opinion of him. I believe I have characterised him implicitly or explicitly as willfully ignorant, snide, evil, self righteous, arrogant, self absorbed, poorly educated, lacking in logic and so forth, and these are just his good points.

    That said, in this thread, I find myself almost entirely on his side. Georger, you don't appear to have offered anything that is not already publicly and generally known. If you have, perhaps you could point me to the post where you raised it. Now unlike archie I don't think that should be a reason for you not to post. However, the continuous references to the guys in the FBI you know, and the information that won't come out till August, smacks of someone trying to make themselves seem important. (Of course all that approach ever does is make people look foolish.)

    At no time did archie claim to be an expert in this matter and he immediately clarified that he was not when you first suggested he was. Despite that you then launched into a series of questions that only an expert could likely deal with. This looked like more 'blowing ones own trumpet'. I thought archie was the master of that, but you excelled yourself on this thread.

    Further, although archie has caused many of us to blow our top eventually I have rarely seen any one on a tripwire like yourself. Calm down. Focus on facts, not personalities.

    For the record I have registered a complaint with (In)Sanity over your behaviour in this thread.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  54. #53  
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by John Galt
    If you examine my posts in response to archaeologist you will find that I have an exceedingly low opinion of him. I believe I have characterised him implicitly or explicitly as willfully ignorant, snide, evil, self righteous, arrogant, self absorbed, poorly educated, lacking in logic and so forth, and these are just his good points.

    That said, in this thread, I find myself almost entirely on his side. Georger, you don't appear to have offered anything that is not already publicly and generally known. If you have, perhaps you could point me to the post where you raised it. Now unlike archie I don't think that should be a reason for you not to post. However, the continuous references to the guys in the FBI you know, and the information that won't come out till August, smacks of someone trying to make themselves seem important. (Of course all that approach ever does is make people look foolish.)

    At no time did archie claim to be an expert in this matter and he immediately clarified that he was not when you first suggested he was. Despite that you then launched into a series of questions that only an expert could likely deal with. This looked like more 'blowing ones own trumpet'. I thought archie was the master of that, but you excelled yourself on this thread.

    Further, although archie has caused many of us to blow our top eventually I have rarely seen any one on a tripwire like yourself. Calm down. Focus on facts, not personalities.

    For the record I have registered a complaint with (In)Sanity over your behaviour in this thread.

    The solution is simple. I tried a week ago to leave, but got no response out of
    Administration here after several emails. I want my subscription canceled.
    Can you whack jobs stop your circle jerk long enough to do that?

    It's not up to me to prove anything, you moron!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  55. #54  
    Guest
    Despite that you then launched into a series of questions that only an expert could likely deal with. This looked like more 'blowing ones own trumpet'. I thought archie was the master of that, but you excelled yourself on this thread.
    [/quote]

    I was simply trying to set a foundation for discussion but Archie was not interested
    in that, only in attacking me - you can keep Archie. You are welcome to him! I am
    out of here.

    I just found and called Interwrx who are the providers for this service. They are
    going to cancel my registration. I FINALLY GOT IT DONE!

    I will say this: I posed a series of questions about the Cooper case. You evidently
    know all the answers to those questions, which surprises me. I was just trying to get conversation going and get beyond Archie's attacks but you people here are way beyond me! I will just leave it at that. I apologise for any offense, which is more than the Arcaheologist will veer do here (or elsewhere). You people gave
    me one helluva education here. I guess I am out of touch, but I am gone ....
    which is what I want.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  56. #55  
    Forum Isotope
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Transient
    Posts
    2,914
    wow... That was pretty ridiculous
    Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools, because they have to say something.
    -Plato

    Reply With Quote  
     

  57. #56  
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcane_Mathamatition
    wow... That was pretty ridiculous
    But it seems to define the Internet!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  58. #57  
    Forum Isotope
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Transient
    Posts
    2,914
    what happened to abandoning this forum?
    Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools, because they have to say something.
    -Plato

    Reply With Quote  
     

  59. #58  
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcane_Mathamatition
    what happened to abandoning this forum?

    Its the Internet - nothing works!

    No Administration -

    If you cant get me unregistered DO IT!

    IVE BEEN TRYING FOR MORE THAN A WEEK SINCE THIS SHIT STARTED.

    Does that compute?
    Understand?

    When Iam unregistered and cant get in here THEN & ONLY THEN WILL I KNOW ITS
    DONE AND THIS IS OVER WITH -

    I WONT BELIEVE IT UNTIL I SEE IT WITH MY OWN EYES -

    I DONT RELY ON FAITHE!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  60. #59  
    Forum Isotope
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Transient
    Posts
    2,914
    just stop visiting the site dumbass
    Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools, because they have to say something.
    -Plato

    Reply With Quote  
     

  61. #60  
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcane_Mathamatition
    what happened to abandoning this forum?

    Look. I want out of here more than you or anyone here wants me out!

    Wrap your sophistication around that!

    Georger
    Reply With Quote  
     

  62. #61  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,169
    Quote Originally Posted by georger
    The solution is simple. I tried a week ago to leave......
    then leave. No one is giving you a hard time, except to comment on your own extreme behaviour. If you want to leave do so. Just stop coming. It's that simple.

    Quote Originally Posted by georger
    The solution is simple. I tried a week ago to leave, but got no response out of Administration here after several emails. I want my subscription canceled.
    Don't you understand how forums work? You don't need to cancel your subscription to leave. Just stop coming here. You don't have a subscription, you are merely a registered member who is completely anonymous. No one knows who you really are, so what is the problem?

    Quote Originally Posted by georger
    Can you whack jobs stop your circle jerk long enough to do that?
    Have you considered counselling or anger management. It might help. Look georger, somehow you got your knickers in a twist over a simple comment by archaeologist. Despite being told by another poster to ignore him you then went ballistic on multiple occasions. I point this out to you and suddenly I am a whack job. If you think you are the victim of a circle jerk, which I take to mean we are conspiring to take pot shots at you, then you truly don't understand the dynamics of forums and you quite overestimate your own importance.

    Quote Originally Posted by georger
    It's not up to me to prove anything, you moron!
    I didn't ask you to prove anything. What makes you think I did?

    Quote Originally Posted by georger
    you moron!
    Thank you for your kind words. I shall treasure them always.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  63. #62  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    787
    just so we are clear on the facts, here is a link to the FBI pages about cooper:

    http://www.fbi.gov/page2/dec07/dbcooper123107.html

    It’s a mystery, frankly. We’ve run down thousands of leads and considered all sorts of scenarios. And amateur sleuths have put forward plenty of their own theories. Yet the case remains unsolved.
    there is no hint of hidden evidence to come out in aug. in this report and it says exactly what we already know. now i may contest a couple points:

    No experienced parachutist would have jumped in the pitch-black night, in the rain, with a 200-mile-an-hour wind in his face, wearing loafers and a trench coat.
    too generalized, some would just to be the first ones to do it successfully.

    he had no idea where he was when he jumped
    i would say it is possible that he did. it doesn't take much to calculate distance and get an approx.

    “Diving into the wilderness without a plan, without the right equipment, in such terrible conditions, he probably never even got his chute open.”
    too much og an assumption and these kind of thoughts tend to mislead an investigation and miss clues. (not saying i have any).

    an earlier report:

    http://www.fbi.gov/page2/nov06/cooper112406.htm

    But McCoy was later ruled out because he didn’t match the nearly identical physical descriptions of Cooper provided by two flight attendants and for other reasons.
    eye-witnesses can be wrong. cooper could have disguised some of his features, things like lifts are not seen nor thought of by victims.

    i am not saying he is alive i amjust pointing out some problems which may hinder the investigation.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  64. #63  
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by archaeologist
    just so we are clear on the facts, here is a link to the FBI pages about cooper:

    http://www.fbi.gov/page2/dec07/dbcooper123107.html

    It’s a mystery, frankly. We’ve run down thousands of leads and considered all sorts of scenarios. And amateur sleuths have put forward plenty of their own theories. Yet the case remains unsolved.
    there is no hint of hidden evidence to come out in aug. in this report and it says exactly what we already know. now i may contest a couple points:

    No experienced parachutist would have jumped in the pitch-black night, in the rain, with a 200-mile-an-hour wind in his face, wearing loafers and a trench coat.
    too generalized, some would just to be the first ones to do it successfully.

    he had no idea where he was when he jumped
    i would say it is possible that he did. it doesn't take much to calculate distance and get an approx.

    “Diving into the wilderness without a plan, without the right equipment, in such terrible conditions, he probably never even got his chute open.”
    too much og an assumption and these kind of thoughts tend to mislead an investigation and miss clues. (not saying i have any).

    an earlier report:

    http://www.fbi.gov/page2/nov06/cooper112406.htm

    But McCoy was later ruled out because he didn’t match the nearly identical physical descriptions of Cooper provided by two flight attendants and for other reasons.
    eye-witnesses can be wrong. cooper could have disguised some of his features, things like lifts are not seen nor thought of by victims.

    i am not saying he is alive i amjust pointing out some problems which may hinder the investigation.
    Learn something for a change:

    http://www.fbi.gov/page2/march09/dbcooper031709.html
    Reply With Quote  
     

  65. #64  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    787
    i thought he left or had his membership cancelled?

    there was nothing new in that link and certainly nothing alluded to that has to wait till aug. 9th to announce to the world.

    in looking at the maps one could easily suggest that cooper survived and trekked his way to the coast. the explanation of the found money is simple, he didn't close the case properly and a packet of money fell out.

    but as i said there is nothing in these reports that indcate anything new or earthshattering is waiting to come out.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  66. #65  
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by archaeologist
    i thought he left or had his membership cancelled?

    there was nothing new in that link and certainly nothing alluded to that has to wait till aug. 9th to announce to the world.

    in looking at the maps one could easily suggest that cooper survived and trekked his way to the coast. the explanation of the found money is simple, he didn't close the case properly and a packet of money fell out.

    but as i said there is nothing in these reports that indcate anything new or earthshattering is waiting to come out.

    Your links are Dec07 and Nov06 respectively. My new link is March 09.
    They are vastly different pages. Quit lying to this group!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  67. #66  
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by archaeologist
    i thought he left or had his membership cancelled?

    there was nothing new in that link and certainly nothing alluded to that has to wait till aug. 9th to announce to the world.

    in looking at the maps one could easily suggest that cooper survived and trekked his way to the coast. the explanation of the found money is simple, he didn't close the case properly and a packet of money fell out.

    but as i said there is nothing in these reports that indcate anything new or earthshattering is waiting to come out.

    Your comments above are shallow, stupid, and uninformed. You dont know anything about the Cooper case - its all posturing and nonsense. If people
    enjoy your comedy act .... that is their prerogative I guess.

    I checked a number of your posts out on the forum. I cant see that you have
    any knowledge of anything, just all opinion that you deliver as gospel?

    Your comments on Plato in the myth of Atlantis section is not only historical
    nonsense but totally wrong. People pointed that out there but you persist even
    their .... I guess people let you opin for therapy or something.

    Good luck Nimrod.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  68. #67  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    787
    this is getting old fast, unwarranted attacks and skin walker doesn't do a thing, how sad.

    Your links are Dec07 and Nov06 respectively. My new link is March 09.
    They are vastly different pages. Quit lying to this group!
    prove the charge of lying... i am not going to say more as it is clear that particular poster has problems. one has to wonder about the owner of this board, who will move a religion topic to pseudo science for no credible reason yet will sit back and let his rules be violated day after day simply because the person being attacked is a christian he doesn't like.

    there is certainly no honor, honesty, or character on this forum
    Reply With Quote  
     

  69. #68  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,169
    Quote Originally Posted by archaeologist
    there is certainly no honor, honesty, or character on this forum
    I would point out that on this thread, despite my low opinion of you, I have defended your position, even to the extent of submitting a complaint about georger's tactics to (In)Sanity.

    Just as I acknowledge those instances where I think you are correct it might be nice if you gave a little credit where it is due. By implication of your above post I am without honour, honesty or character. I suggest my actions in this thread tend to falsify that statement.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  70. #69  
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by archaeologist
    this is getting old fast, unwarranted attacks and skin walker doesn't do a thing, how sad.

    Your links are Dec07 and Nov06 respectively. My new link is March 09.
    They are vastly different pages. Quit lying to this group!
    prove the charge of lying... i am not going to say more as it is clear that particular poster has problems. one has to wonder about the owner of this board, who will move a religion topic to pseudo science for no credible reason yet will sit back and let his rules be violated day after day simply because the person being attacked is a christian he doesn't like.

    there is certainly no honor, honesty, or character on this forum
    Where I come from: honor, honesty, and character begin with with getting a
    few facts straight and having an appreciation for facts and historical accuracy, vrs.
    bullying people, acting like you own this forum, referring to people as third party
    supplicants you can dismiss with a wave of your Golden Authority ... and now you
    are conveying false facts telling the Board a brand new FBI page has the same
    content as 3 year old pages! Good grief lad. What is the matter with you?
    Have the character to see the difference.

    Ive never been psychoanalysed by an Evangelist before who cant tell the
    difference between Nov 2006 and March 2009 and yet has a pipeline from
    somewhere on Honor, Honesty, and Character. That's a new one on me.

    My suspicion is what Arch really wants is half the people who attend this Forum
    banished, so he can evaluate, decide who to keep, evangalise, and educate the rest, and win some prize? (from the President of Iceland?).

    Or Arch is simply a spoiled child, and there is no negotiation possible?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  71. #70  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    787
    sorry galt i wasn't talking about you. as far as i know you are just a regular poster with no power to do anything about that wing nut.

    yes everyone has a low oppinion of me but are the reasons credible? probably not and are simply based in the fact that i am a christian who believes the Bible and dissents from popular scientific opinions.

    as the Bible says God will send a powerful delusion and evolution is a part of that.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  72. #71  
    Forum Isotope
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Transient
    Posts
    2,914
    I'm siding with arch on this one too, He wasn't made any unwarrented attacks, nor has he failed to provide (fairly) current evidence to back up his claims. For that, I'm apologising to you, arch, for being a bit of dick (on this subforum and thread). You are being attacked by a dipshit who, for the most part, is trying to follow the evaluation of PLato as a fool. He is here simply to complain and I'm mirroring John's example and leaving a pm with IS. This is total crap and, this is what is wrong with the forum.

    (we don't find you credible because, for the religion subforum atleast (imo), is that the only real source you use is the bible. You can't debate or discuss, which is the general idea in this forum, a topic if the person you are trying to debate or discuss with is closing out every bit of supporting evidence you present and blanketing your posts with the response "you are wrong." Just makes life hard and makes it seem as if you are an extremists.)
    Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools, because they have to say something.
    -Plato

    Reply With Quote  
     

  73. #72  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    787
    I'm siding with arch on this one too, He wasn't made any unwarrented attacks, nor has he failed to provide (fairly) current evidence to back up his claims. For that, I'm apologising to you, arch, for being a bit of dick (on this subforum and thread). You are being attacked by a dipshit who, for the most part, is trying to follow the evaluation of PLato as a fool. He is here simply to complain and I'm mirroring John's example and leaving a pm with IS. This is total crap and, this is what is wrong with the forum.
    fairly current evidence was only because my search brought me to those pages nothing more recent. why should i be faulted for missing something not brought to my attention.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  74. #73  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    787
    p.s. thank you to galt and arcane
    Reply With Quote  
     

  75. #74  
    Guest
    fairly current evidence was only because my search brought me to those pages nothing more recent. why should i be faulted for missing something not brought to my attention.[/quote]

    It was "brought to your attention" -

    Now you are blaming Google?

    If you dont know how to search _even with direct links I gave you _
    how is that anyone's fault but yours, and why is the word "fault" active in this?

    I dont blame you for being dumb and deluded and uneducated, just saying
    you are. That isnt your fault! But it sure isnt my fault either! I'm not your
    DNA.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  76. #75  
    Reptile Dysfunction drowsy turtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,256
    It doesn't seem fair to assume that everyone should know everything you do, unless what you know is very little.

    And I suspect you make no such confession.
    "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair." ~ Douglas Adams
    Reply With Quote  
     

  77. #76  
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by drowsy turtle
    It doesn't seem fair to assume that everyone should know everything you do, unless what you know is very little.

    And I suspect you make no such confession.
    Hi Turtle. Explain what you mean. I would be happy to explain or address any
    questions you have in the DB Cooper case. But I do want to stay on topic.

    I am not assuming everyone know as much as I do. But I only know so much
    myself. The FBI doesnt have all the answers either, or of course Cooper would
    have been apprehended or named and the case closed a long time ago -

    The case is still legally active - was renewed several years ago under a
    different set of statutes.

    Thanks,
    Georger
    Reply With Quote  
     

  78. #77  
    Reptile Dysfunction drowsy turtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,256
    In fact, I have nothing to contribute to the DB Cooper case, as I am unfamiliar with it. I am also from a different continent, so had never heard of this case before.

    My post was, in fact a response to your own, so I cannot be blamed for taking us off topic.

    I see, now, that you do not wish to engage in debate, only to mock those who oppose you, so I will retreat from this topic.
    "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair." ~ Douglas Adams
    Reply With Quote  
     

  79. #78  
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by drowsy turtle
    In fact, I have nothing to contribute to the DB Cooper case, as I am unfamiliar with it. I am also from a different continent, so had never heard of this case before.

    My post was, in fact a response to your own, so I cannot be blamed for taking us off topic.

    I see, now, that you do not wish to engage in debate, only to mock those who oppose you, so I will retreat from this topic.
    Thats fine. Im sorry you see it this way. Im not blaming you or mocking you, in
    fact you seem completely rational to me and I appreciate that. In case you would
    want to find out more about the Cooper case here in America here are a few
    up to date links you could pursue on your own, or come back here to discuss.

    I generally don't consider this "debate", but discussion. Since a body of general
    knowledge and discussion should come first, before "debate" ? How can anyone
    debate something not even known? I would never force that on someone, as
    Archaeologist did. I came here to discuss if anyone wanted to ... and wound up
    having to defend myself for no reason at all.

    I am fresh off an intense two year "discussion" (sometimes debate) about
    the Cooper case which involved myself and a number of other very fine people
    including an FBI agent working on the case. This effort resulted in an extensive
    public record, some possible breakthroughs, the formation of several forensic
    panels, the surfacing of four more alleged self-confessed or promoted candidates
    and several books, and at two historical works currently being prepared in the
    Cooper case. This explains some of my involvement.

    Here are several links you might find useful and interesting:

    http://www.fbi.gov/page2/march09/dbcooper031709.html

    http://n467us.com/

    http://www.dropzone.com

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65488


    I hope this adds some perspective to your current view of me. (but something
    tells me it wont).
    Sincerely,
    Georger
    Reply With Quote  
     

  80. #79  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    787
    strange. for a person who says he wants to 'cancel his subscription' he sure posts a lot here.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  81. #80  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    787
    IS THERE SOMEONE ELSE who has credible information about this case or should i just abandon it?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  82. #81  
    Forum Isotope
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Transient
    Posts
    2,914
    abandon, most definitely
    Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools, because they have to say something.
    -Plato

    Reply With Quote  
     

  83. #82  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by archaeologist
    IS THERE SOMEONE ELSE who has credible information about this case or should i just abandon it?
    You were given direct links to all the "credible" people presently working
    on the DB Cooper case. That is a "credible" as it gets. But you refused to
    even acknowledge these links.

    So far as I know you are a "nobody" in this case.

    If you want to continue to pretend you are "somebody important",
    I guess you will. In either case you trashed everything I tried to give
    to this forum - and now its just you, and this other guy, patting each
    other on the heads - I guess.

    you got what you wanted and evidently nobody else is willing to say
    anything here now - so you win.

    Congrats!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  84. #83  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcane_Mathamatition
    abandon, most definitely

    Why are you even here except to be Archaeologist's caretaker?

    Do you know anything about the DBC case - have you contributed anything?

    How are you so sure I have no credibility?

    I came here to discuss DBC if anyone wanted to.
    That is the only reason I came here. Archaeologist wouldnt even let me
    get my feet on the ground before attacking, you warned me and told me
    to pay no attention to Archaeologist and unsure of what was going on I took
    your comment the wrong way, and I apologise for that.

    The rest is history.

    You can accept it or not.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  85. #84  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    787
    yes i guess i will have to abandon this thread as the poster in question keeps making himself out to be a victim and has no grasp of the reality. I know I am the easy target for false accusations and insults but it gets old.

    try taking resp. for your own actions and words. the abpve poster knows nothing about cooper and the case and he has proven that with his rants and verbal diarhhea.

    he forgets that we are intelligent people who can spot a fake when we see one.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  86. #85  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by archaeologist
    yes i guess i will have to abandon this thread as the poster in question keeps making himself out to be a victim and has no grasp of the reality. I know I am the easy target for false accusations and insults but it gets old.

    try taking resp. for your own actions and words. the abpve poster knows nothing about cooper and the case and he has proven that with his rants and verbal diarhhea.

    he forgets that we are intelligent people who can spot a fake when we see one.

    Yepper. Ubetcha. Golly-gee fer shoer.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  87. #86  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    787
    it is so funny. the guy gets his 'membership' canceled and he returns to post more.

    please if you are going to post here at least make a post containing all the information you claim to know about this case sans the material already released to the public or placed in the public record.

    if you cannot do that please shut up and stop saying you know things that you cannot talk about. let's see the substance not the personal attacks or boasting.

    you have been outed once and now you are being given a second chance for credibility, don't waste it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  88. #87  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by archaeologist
    it is so funny. the guy gets his 'membership' canceled and he returns to post more.

    please if you are going to post here at least make a post containing all the information you claim to know about this case sans the material already released to the public or placed in the public record.

    if you cannot do that please shut up and stop saying you know things that you cannot talk about. let's see the substance not the personal attacks or boasting.

    you have been outed once and now you are being given a second chance for credibility, don't waste it.
    How about this.

    I will contact Chris Ingalls at KOIN in Seattle and tell him YOU are a learned
    scholar in Cooperology and YOU have new or vital info about the Cooper case, since you know so much, including knowledge that I am a fraud.

    Chris will possibly come and meet you here.

    That should give sufficient publicity to YOU and thescienceforum.com

    Agree?

    All I need is a YES or a NO.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  89. #88  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by georger
    Quote Originally Posted by archaeologist
    it is so funny. the guy gets his 'membership' canceled and he returns to post more.

    please if you are going to post here at least make a post containing all the information you claim to know about this case sans the material already released to the public or placed in the public record.

    if you cannot do that please shut up and stop saying you know things that you cannot talk about. let's see the substance not the personal attacks or boasting.

    you have been outed once and now you are being given a second chance for credibility, don't waste it.
    How about this.

    I will contact Chris Ingalls at KOIN in Seattle and tell him YOU are a learned
    scholar in Cooperology and YOU have new or vital info about the Cooper case, since you know so much, including knowledge that I am a fraud.

    Chris will possibly come and meet you here.

    That should give sufficient publicity to YOU and thescienceforum.com

    Agree?

    All I need is a YES or a NO.
    OR... I will send any number of other people. You just name who you want
    (since you know all about the Cooper case).

    Do you want Jerry Thomas? Jerry will communicate directly back to Ralph
    Himmeslbach, FBI ret.

    All I need is your permission, a GO or NO-GO, and a name.

    Kind regards,
    Georger

    <some archaeologists wind up digging themselves out of holes>
    Reply With Quote  
     

  90. #89  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by georger
    Quote Originally Posted by georger
    Quote Originally Posted by archaeologist
    it is so funny. the guy gets his 'membership' canceled and he returns to post more.

    please if you are going to post here at least make a post containing all the information you claim to know about this case sans the material already released to the public or placed in the public record.

    if you cannot do that please shut up and stop saying you know things that you cannot talk about. let's see the substance not the personal attacks or boasting.

    you have been outed once and now you are being given a second chance for credibility, don't waste it.
    How about this.

    I will contact Chris Ingalls at KOIN in Seattle and tell him YOU are a learned
    scholar in Cooperology and YOU have new or vital info about the Cooper case, since you know so much, including knowledge that I am a fraud.

    Chris will possibly come and meet you here.

    That should give sufficient publicity to YOU and thescienceforum.com

    Agree?

    All I need is a YES or a NO.

    I'm waiting . . .



    OR... I will send any number of other people. You just name who you want
    (since you know all about the Cooper case).

    Do you want Jerry Thomas? Jerry will communicate directly back to Ralph
    Himmeslbach, FBI ret.

    All I need is your permission, a GO or NO-GO, and a name.

    Kind regards,
    Georger

    <some archaeologists wind up digging themselves out of holes>
    Reply With Quote  
     

  91. #90  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    33
    please if you are going to post here at least make a post containing all the information you claim to know about this case sans the material already released to the public or placed in the public record.

    if you cannot do that please shut up and stop saying you know things that you cannot talk about. let's see the substance not the personal attacks or boasting.
    [/quote]


    You ask the impossible of course, as most "debaters" do.

    You would have to specify what " the material already released to the public or placed in the public record" is. I'm not a mind reader!

    Being an expert at outing people specifying "the material already released to the public or placed in the public record" should be easy for you.

    As you say: " let's see the substance not the personal attacks or boasting"
    because it is a boast on your part to claim you have "outed" anyone.

    I'm still waiting for a reply to my other but I will not stay on your hook
    forever.

    Kind regards,
    Georger etal
    Reply With Quote  
     

  92. #91  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    787
    Hi. I am Georger. I have studied the DB Cooper extensively. Have
    worked with the FBI's Larry Carr at Seattle. Im still involved in one project
    which has received some press attention
    .

    Although I cannot talk about current work pending I would be happy to
    answer any questions you might have, and engage in discussion. Im
    pretty knowledgeable about the Cooper case
    including candidates which
    have been rejected, eg. Duane Weber. Current work people are doing
    includes examination of the dropzone, historicity of the flight path maps,
    searches areas, and I have an up to date handle on what other's people's
    current theories are ...


    I will post this and see what develops. Hopfully some discussion will ensue.

    Thanks,
    Georger
    Your words and you blew it, all you did was state what was public knowledge, nothing else. please go away.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  93. #92  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    787
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by archaeologist
    I will post this and see what develops. Hopfully some discussion will ensue.
    okay, i will bite. what happened to him?
    Hi archaeologist. That is of course the $64 dollar question - what happened to him.
    The bulk of opinion is he perished, based on technical considerations. Cossey who
    packed Cooper's chute has a split opinion saying 'this chute had a special hard
    pull because of how Cossey rigged it', but 'if he got it open he probably landed'
    meaning the chute was reliable even under hi-stress conditions. An NB6 chute,
    Cossey says, but with a 28ft canopy stuffed into an NB6 container. But no evidence of Cooper has ever been found, according to those who have spent years searching, among these Jerry Thomas in Washington. And there is no
    real consensus, at least none publically from the FBI, on what was the actual
    flight path - accounts differ about that.

    It's a very messy case! (A media driven kook's paradise unfortunately).

    Then some $6000+ in Cooper money turns up at Tina Bar 4.5 miles NW of
    Vancouver, in 1980. This defied the odds given the first search zone was miles
    north near Merwin Lake. Later theory is the money washed down the Washougal
    or the Lewis tributaries to the Columbia, then to Tina Bar, meaning the dropzone
    would be miles south and east off Victor23 which flight #305 was thought to be
    flying. The Tina Bar money was analysed (even for finger prints). A second
    money analysis is currently underway which I cant talk about until August 09.
    Very likely however, nothing in the money will point to a specific route for the
    money, at least not under the level of analysis currently being applied.

    So what did happen to DBC? Any thoughts, especially on the analysis side?
    I am free to talk about some FBI analysis which has been given in the case.

    Thanks..
    Georger
    Here was your response to my original question, which you did not answer but proceeded to only mention what everyone already knew and has been released to the public. The found $6,000 was big news years ago an dmade just about every newspaper.

    oh and the following was your offer :

    well... Vancouver WA. I thot you already knew this? You say so. You obviously
    know more about this than I do so I apologise for wasting your time and will
    gladly leave. Bye & have a pleasant journey
    . Is there another Vancouver?
    Just had to say that for your sake!
    So please leave and be glad about it. you have shown yourself to be a braggert and a liar, two traits i do not like.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  94. #93  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    33
    but proceeded to only mention what everyone already knew and has been released to the public. The found $6,000 was big news years ago an dmade just about every newspaper.[/quote]

    What "found $6000" ? $6000 WAS NOT FOUND AT TINA BAR.

    You dont even know the basic facts that were reported in newspapers, and
    yet you keeping citing common knowledge in newspapers?


    So please leave and be glad about it. you have shown yourself to be a braggert and a liar, two traits i do not like.[/quote]

    If you are speaking for "thescienceforum.com" then this is the sorriest
    day in the history of this website.

    With warmest regards and respection,
    Georger
    Reply With Quote  
     

  95. #94  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by archaeologist
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by archaeologist
    I will post this and see what develops. Hopfully some discussion will ensue.
    okay, i will bite. what happened to him?
    Hi archaeologist. That is of course the $64 dollar question - what happened to him.
    The bulk of opinion is he perished, based on technical considerations. Cossey who
    packed Cooper's chute has a split opinion saying 'this chute had a special hard
    pull because of how Cossey rigged it', but 'if he got it open he probably landed'
    meaning the chute was reliable even under hi-stress conditions. An NB6 chute,
    Cossey says, but with a 28ft canopy stuffed into an NB6 container. But no evidence of Cooper has ever been found, according to those who have spent years searching, among these Jerry Thomas in Washington. And there is no
    real consensus, at least none publically from the FBI, on what was the actual
    flight path - accounts differ about that.

    It's a very messy case! (A media driven kook's paradise unfortunately).

    Then some $6000+ in Cooper money turns up at Tina Bar 4.5 miles NW of
    Vancouver, in 1980. This defied the odds given the first search zone was miles
    north near Merwin Lake. Later theory is the money washed down the Washougal
    or the Lewis tributaries to the Columbia, then to Tina Bar, meaning the dropzone
    would be miles south and east off Victor23 which flight #305 was thought to be
    flying. The Tina Bar money was analysed (even for finger prints). A second
    money analysis is currently underway which I cant talk about until August 09.
    Very likely however, nothing in the money will point to a specific route for the
    money, at least not under the level of analysis currently being applied.

    So what did happen to DBC? Any thoughts, especially on the analysis side?
    I am free to talk about some FBI analysis which has been given in the case.

    Thanks..
    Georger
    Here was your response to my original question, which you did not answer but proceeded to only mention what everyone already knew and has been released to the public. The found $6,000 was big news years ago an dmade just about every newspaper.

    oh and the following was your offer :

    well... Vancouver WA. I thot you already knew this? You say so. You obviously
    know more about this than I do so I apologise for wasting your time and will
    gladly leave. Bye & have a pleasant journey
    . Is there another Vancouver?
    Just had to say that for your sake!
    So please leave and be glad about it. you have shown yourself to be a braggert and a liar, two traits i do not like.
    Serious question: Have you got some kind of attention deficit disorder?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  96. #95  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    33
    So please leave and be glad about it. you have shown yourself to be a braggert and a liar, two traits i do not like.[/quote]


    When I first posted You were not among the (5) original posters to this thread.
    You surfaced out of nowhere to challenge my credibility, and seven+ pages
    later it is still all you!

    I will now leave this thread because you will allow nothing else, whoever
    you are.

    I have never run into anything like this (or you!) in any forum, group, board,
    et cetera before.

    I guess I just wandered into the wrong bar. Good luck kicking the shit out
    of each other in the name of "science"! May the biggest turd win.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  97. #96  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,169
    Georger, there are some illogical statements and ambiguous language in your last post which you may wish to reconsider.
    When I first posted You were not among the (5) original posters to this thread.
    You surfaced out of nowhere to challenge my credibility,.
    There is really only one original poster – that was William. It is arbitrary and meaningless to cut off the original group of posters at five. That makes it seem you have chosen that number in order to exclude archaeologist. Even that makes no sense, since the original five posters in this thread, in order, were:
    William
    Guest (who appears to be you)
    Quantumintel
    Guest (definitely you)
    Archaeologist
    Drowsy turtle

    So archaeologist appears at an early stage, which he is entitled to do, among the first five posters. What are you complaining about?

    .
    You surfaced out of nowhere to challenge my credibility,
    You clearly imply that archaeologist had no right to enter the discussion, or to challenge what you were saying. That is nonsense. This is a public forum and anyone may enter at any time to discuss matters as long as they are on topic and fall within the forum guidelines.

    .
    , and seven+ pages later it is still all you! .
    A statement that is clearly wrong. Archaeologist has maintained his attacks on your arguments, but he has not been the only one who has done so, specifically Arcane Mathematitian, John Galt (myself) and Drowsy Turtle have been involved.

    I guess I just wandered into the wrong bar. Good luck kicking the shit out
    of each other in the name of "science"! May the biggest turd win.
    The kicking was started and largely maintained by you. The only other main participant was archaeologist who has been snide and disruptive in many threads on the forum. You appear not to be able to make the distinction between one such extreme member and the rest of the forum. I wonder why.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  98. #97  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    787
    The kicking was started and largely maintained by you. The only other main participant was archaeologist who has been snide and disruptive in many threads on the forum. You appear not to be able to make the distinction between one such extreme member and the rest of the forum. I wonder why
    ahh, i didn't know you cared...

    if you have to resort to insults you then have your answer as to why i do not post the way you want./

    this is funny:

    What "found $6000" ? $6000 WAS NOT FOUND AT TINA BAR
    now here in one of his posts:

    Then some $6000+ in Cooper money turns up at Tina Bar
    the guy lies and changes his story with every post.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  99. #98  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    33
    What "found $6000" ? $6000 WAS NOT FOUND AT TINA BAR
    now here in one of his posts:

    Then some $6000+ in Cooper money turns up at Tina Bar
    the guy lies and changes his story with every post.[/quote]

    I said "some $6000". The use of "some" in the English language is an
    adjective qualifying a noun to mean "approximately".

    Learn English and quit calling me a liar, you liar.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  100. #99  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by John Galt
    Georger, there are some illogical statements and ambiguous language in your last post which you may wish to reconsider.
    When I first posted You were not among the (5) original posters to this thread.
    You surfaced out of nowhere to challenge my credibility,.
    There is really only one original poster – that was William. It is arbitrary and meaningless to cut off the original group of posters at five. That makes it seem you have chosen that number in order to exclude archaeologist. Even that makes no sense, since the original five posters in this thread, in order, were:
    William
    Guest (who appears to be you)
    Quantumintel
    Guest (definitely you)
    Archaeologist
    Drowsy turtle

    So archaeologist appears at an early stage, which he is entitled to do, among the first five posters. What are you complaining about?

    .
    You surfaced out of nowhere to challenge my credibility,
    You clearly imply that archaeologist had no right to enter the discussion, or to challenge what you were saying. That is nonsense. This is a public forum and anyone may enter at any time to discuss matters as long as they are on topic and fall within the forum guidelines.

    .
    , and seven+ pages later it is still all you! .
    A statement that is clearly wrong. Archaeologist has maintained his attacks on your arguments, but he has not been the only one who has done so, specifically Arcane Mathematitian, John Galt (myself) and Drowsy Turtle have been involved.

    I guess I just wandered into the wrong bar. Good luck kicking the shit out
    of each other in the name of "science"! May the biggest turd win.
    The kicking was started and largely maintained by you. The only other main participant was archaeologist who has been snide and disruptive in many threads on the forum. You appear not to be able to make the distinction between one such extreme member and the rest of the forum. I wonder why.

    John I really do not want to get into this - we both know its useless.
    the problem is the problem.
    And this hair splitting is total political bullshit.

    Have a nice life...

    THE LIAR GEORGER!

    ps* some estimated $15k+ in whole or partial bills and fragements is the current
    estimate for Tina Bar. The auction company handling Ingram's money assembled
    15 more serial numbers just in the last 6 months from the few fragments Ingram turned over, and there are more fragments and partial bills yet uncounted for(publically). You must remember a lot of this money consisted of compacted
    bonded fragments which conisted of multiple bills needing separation -
    The insurance company was given bills and fragments and no accounting has been
    released for that - there are more fragments that were simply covered over with sand during the excavation. Every summer there are people digging around looking for more fragments. Many people feel it was much more than $15k at Tina Bar. Perhaps as much as $20k+

    But, I am lying of course. I said "some $6000" because the published accounts
    usually cited $5800 - this $5800 was a conservative estimate based solely on serial numbers identified clear back in 1980-81. I rounded 5800 off to 6000
    just for the sake of discussion, but it never occured to me I would be charged
    with lying for saying "some 6000" and then "6000" when the underlying published
    amount is only 5800 .......... and some 20 to maybe 50,000 is still unaccounted
    for. Ask Archaeologist. He will straighten it all out for you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  101. #100  
    Forum Isotope
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Transient
    Posts
    2,914
    to be very correct, you posted "some $6000+" which implies more than 6000. Constant walking contradiction, are you not?
    Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools, because they have to say something.
    -Plato

    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •