Notices
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Charles Manson Granted Parole

  1. #1 Charles Manson Granted Parole 
    AI's Have More Fun Bad Robot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Washington state
    Posts
    6,114
    What's deal here? I thought this guy was locked up until death? I'm having trouble with why they are letting him walk free. Over crowded prisons is not a good enough reason to let this guy out IMO.

    Charles Manson Granted Parole | Empire News


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    not ADM!N grmpysmrf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,564
    That's got to be a joke article. I'm checking this credibility. If this is true Jerry brown just fucked his chances for re-election in november.

    Charles Manson granted parole? Hoax goes viral!


    "Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group, of course, that believes that you can do these things. Among them are a few Texas oil millionaires, and an occasional politician or businessman from other areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid."
    President Dwight Eisenhower
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    AI's Have More Fun Bad Robot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Washington state
    Posts
    6,114
    Quote Originally Posted by grmpysmrf View Post
    That's got to be a joke article. I'm checking this credibility. If this is true Jerry brown just fucked his chances for re-election in November.

    Charles Manson granted parole? Hoax goes viral!
    Looks like your right about it being a hoax. I should have checked it myself a bit more. It looked legitimate, and the legal system has really done some stupid things in the past.

    http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/06/06/charles-manson-parole-granted-hoax-empire-news/
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    Forum Senior samsmoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    304
    Anyone ever hear about the Tex Watson murders?

    I find it very odd that the actual killer is practically ignored, being as he was the main perpetrator of those killings. Someone wanted some people dead but I don't believe it was Manson. Jill Dando - she was shot and killed by a 'deranged loner' by the name of Barry George who was subsequently jailed for life. Only it turned out on appeal that he didn't do it. The comparison is that sometimes some people need other people dead, and they make it happen, and then appears a fall guy who doesn't matter too much.

    I don't know, because I can't, whether or not there existed a plan to kill these people independently of Manson but I do think there's a possibility that there's more to this than we have been told.
    Scientists and religionists can be easily differentiated: one lot is arrogant, irascible and disdainful, the other believes in God.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    AI's Have More Fun Bad Robot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Washington state
    Posts
    6,114
    Quote Originally Posted by samsmoot View Post
    Anyone ever hear about the Tex Watson murders?

    I find it very odd that the actual killer is practically ignored, being as he was the main perpetrator of those killings. Someone wanted some people dead but I don't believe it was Manson. Jill Dando - she was shot and killed by a 'deranged loner' by the name of Barry George who was subsequently jailed for life. Only it turned out on appeal that he didn't do it. The comparison is that sometimes some people need other people dead, and they make it happen, and then appears a fall guy who doesn't matter too much.

    I don't know, because I can't, whether or not there existed a plan to kill these people independently of Manson but I do think there's a possibility that there's more to this than we have been told.
    Not in this case, I was living in Southern California maybe 30 to 40 minute drive from where it happened. It was a very public trial in minute detail. I just can't believe anybody else was involved that remained hidden and not prosecuted. You would have had to have lived through it at the time it happened to really experience it. Very gruesome murders by a real psychopath and followers.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    Forum Senior samsmoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    304
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Robot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by samsmoot View Post
    Anyone ever hear about the Tex Watson murders?

    I find it very odd that the actual killer is practically ignored, being as he was the main perpetrator of those killings. Someone wanted some people dead but I don't believe it was Manson. Jill Dando - she was shot and killed by a 'deranged loner' by the name of Barry George who was subsequently jailed for life. Only it turned out on appeal that he didn't do it. The comparison is that sometimes some people need other people dead, and they make it happen, and then appears a fall guy who doesn't matter too much.

    I don't know, because I can't, whether or not there existed a plan to kill these people independently of Manson but I do think there's a possibility that there's more to this than we have been told.
    Not in this case, I was living in Southern California maybe 30 to 40 minute drive from where it happened. It was a very public trial in minute detail. I just can't believe anybody else was involved that remained hidden and not prosecuted. You would have had to have lived through it at the time it happened to really experience it. Very gruesome murders by a real psychopath and followers.
    I guess being there puts in into perspective.
    Scientists and religionists can be easily differentiated: one lot is arrogant, irascible and disdainful, the other believes in God.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Similar Threads

  1. The Profile of Charles Manson
    By bezoar in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: June 10th, 2013, 05:33 AM
  2. Charles Seife
    By Dave Wilson in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 28th, 2011, 06:58 AM
  3. take for granted
    By allenyuang in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 5th, 2010, 03:29 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: November 11th, 2009, 12:30 PM
  5. Were the Manson Killings a Black Op?
    By Cosmored in forum Politics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: September 5th, 2008, 04:47 PM
Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •