Notices
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: how to hack a cyber cafes login and password.

  1. #1 how to hack a cyber cafes login and password. 
    Forum Freshman maxking's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    nigeria
    Posts
    11
    guys i'm getting this internet connection from a cyber cafe but i need a login and password how do i hack it.


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    London, Earth.
    Posts
    65
    If(maxking.asksForHacks())
    {
    maxking = noob;
    maxking.Dispose();
    }


    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    Forum Freshman maxking's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    nigeria
    Posts
    11
    hey, i'm just a beginner geek and looking for help, so would you tell me or not.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope MagiMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,229
    No. We won't help you hack.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by MagiMaster
    No. We won't help you hack.
    Yeah I agree, it is completely bullshit. And let me correct something here. What you have request is not how to be thought how to Hack But how to CRACK!.
    You know something about Crackers they are complete irresponsible and not so bright.
    Instead become responsible and Learn How to be a
    HACKER.And you will soon find out that it is far better Fun to be ONE and to be Cracker
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6 Re: how to hack a cyber cafes login and password. 
    Veracity Vigilante inow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    3,500
    Quote Originally Posted by maxking
    guys i'm getting this internet connection from a cyber cafe but i need a login and password how do i hack it.
    Flirt with the girl behind the counter. Get her to share the password. Are today's youth really so clueless?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7 Re: how to hack a cyber cafes login and password. 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by inow
    Quote Originally Posted by maxking
    guys i'm getting this internet connection from a cyber cafe but i need a login and password how do i hack it.
    Flirt with the girl behind the counter. Get her to share the password. Are today's youth really so clueless?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope MagiMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,229
    I do some role-playing, and one of the things that come up in the discussions on modern and near-future games is how to make hacking fun, because IRL, only two things make up about 99% of hacking: social engineering (getting someone to tell you the password, for example) and exploiting existing security holes (which requires you to keep up with the latest work, since they are found and patched quickly). All the cyberspace battles against ICE and firewalls and stuff makes no sense. It does make a good story though, so a lot of people still go with it.

    Also, there is a difference between hacking and cracking, but almost everyone outside of the hacking culture will use the term hacking as a catchall.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by MagiMaster
    I do some role-playing, and one of the things that come up in the discussions on modern and near-future games is how to make hacking fun, because IRL, only two things make up about 99% of hacking: social engineering (getting someone to tell you the password, for example) and exploiting existing security holes (which requires you to keep up with the latest work, since they are found and patched quickly)
    Now this isn't hacking this is cracking. A contrast between hacking and cracking is simply
    HACKING: Involves building things and delight in solving problems. Hence hackers build.

    CRACKING:
    Involves breaking. Hence it goes along with the above statement in quote.

    All the cyberspace battles against ICE and firewalls and stuff makes no sense. It does make a good story though, so a lot of people still go with it.
    This is certainly true.

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicMaster
    Also, there is a difference between hacking and cracking, but almost everyone outside of the hacking culture will use the term hacking as a catchall.
    Which is most annoying, Real hackers are aggitated by this no end. And do all to correct this Notion.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope MagiMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,229
    I suppose I don't keep up with it enough to know the difference.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •