Results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: Spoon to slow down the layers?

  1. #1 Spoon to slow down the layers? 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    To stack Liquids on top of each other what is this called in chemistry?

    I put a liquid in a cup jar and to stack another liquid form on top of it
    i have to use a spoon to slow down the liquid to make it stack on top
    of the first liquid in the cup.
    What is this called in chemistry?

    Why does the spoon slow down the liquid?
    What does the spoon do really? does it displace the liquid?
    Why does it slow it down?

    I seen a Chemistry Funnel with a value what is the name of this chemisty
    funnel they use for chemistry to mix or break up the density?

    Reply With Quote  


Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts