Notices
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: The mother Chemical???

  1. #1 The mother Chemical??? 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    32
    Is such a thing possible??

    That is in the question of why something came to exist with nothing (dark matter as people know it),

    My understanding is that the origins of the universe stem from an electrical charge. Instead of the bang, it is in my reckoning more accurate to describe it as the Big Charge, In essence it is a matter of positive vs. negative.

    Obviously there remains the question of what it was that cause the friction capable of producing such a massive charge.

    To understand the matter of physics you have to realise it in its most minute state, at this state you will come to realise that all matter is nothing but the components of electrical energy or charge.

    So what is the component of this electrical charge, is is perhaps the mother chemical that all other chemicals have evolved from because of the many variances in the electro magnetic forces involved.

    Just an idea, I would like to hear your thoughts or corrections if I am of any misunderstandings


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    17
    Big Bang is just an idea. There are many rules of the universe we do not understand. Such as the black hole is part of the universe, but the changes around the black hole is beyond our current theory.
    If the Big Bang theory was discovered, and experiments can be made through the universe. We can say the Big Bang theory is possible.


    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    42
    I could only imagine that if there were a big bang (or big charge) that matter as we know it would not exist within that moment.
    if all the mass in the universe would be gathered in this big charge, I'd assume it wouldn't be a single compound or mother element or something along those lines.

    I'm afraid I can't quite tell you what it was though. But I doubt it would be a single 'mother chemical
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by pingguo002
    Big Bang is just an idea. There are many rules of the universe we do not understand. Such as the black hole is part of the universe, but the changes around the black hole is beyond our current theory.
    If the Big Bang theory was discovered, and experiments can be made through the universe. We can say the Big Bang theory is possible.
    I believe it is our perception of the universe that is causeing us to fail in our ponderings. We deem the universe to be almost world like it its formation.

    I believe that we are on course to discovering what that 'nothing' actually is. However the consuqences of which may be indeed the creation of a black hole.

    People believe this may be a vortex or time warp into some other dimentions but in my reckoning a black hole is somewhat like a fire. Where the fire goes out or has burnt through all energy to keep it going then you have black hole.

    In other words a black hole comes to exist through the depletion of energy. Everything that exists in the universe is a form of energy. It may be as simple as the lights going off in one part of the universe or another whereby space is all that is left behind waiting to be filled again.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by toonb
    I could only imagine that if there were a big bang (or big charge) that matter as we know it would not exist within that moment.
    if all the mass in the universe would be gathered in this big charge, I'd assume it wouldn't be a single compound or mother element or something along those lines.

    I'm afraid I can't quite tell you what it was though. But I doubt it would be a single 'mother chemical
    Matter as we know in my reckoning has evolved from the mother element(s), the forces of nature have caused it to do such. Even varience in the electro-magnetic force of a chemical component can cause variation in the physical structure.

    I need to learn more about electrical plasma, I know it is the flow of free ions but I think that understanding these ions and their behaviour may lead to something..

    Anyone have any insight along these lines before I starting giving in to the God theory of it all??
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6 Re: The mother Chemical??? 
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,168
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander Cosmos
    Is such a thing possible??
    That is in the question of why something came to exist with nothing (dark matter as people know it),
    Wrong. Dark matter is not nothing. Dark matter is not associated with the origin of the universe, but is a consequence of the origin of the universe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Commander Cosmos
    My understanding is that the origins of the universe stem from an electrical charge.
    Wrong. We do not know how the universe originated, only that it was initially very hot and dense.

    Quote Originally Posted by Commander Cosmos
    Instead of the bang, it is in my reckoning more accurate to describe it as the Big Charge, In essence it is a matter of positive vs. negative.
    Please provide supporting evidence for this claim.

    Quote Originally Posted by Commander Cosmos
    Obviously there remains the question of what it was that cause the friction capable of producing such a massive charge.
    What makes you think charges arise only through friction?

    Quote Originally Posted by Commander Cosmos
    To understand the matter of physics you have to realise it in its most minute state, at this state you will come to realise that all matter is nothing but the components of electrical energy or charge.
    Wrong. Matter in its most minute state also possesses spin, colour charge and mass.

    Quote Originally Posted by Commander Cosmos
    So what is the component of this electrical charge, is is perhaps the mother chemical that all other chemicals have evolved from because of the many variances in the electro magnetic forces involved.
    Word salad.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •