Notices
Results 1 to 34 of 34

Thread: Woman claims to be allergic to water. A shameless fraud?

  1. #1 Woman claims to be allergic to water. A shameless fraud? 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    97
    Woman allergic to water tells of daily battle | Mail Online


    This makes no sense.


    I would have believed her if she didn't mention that she cannot even drink any liquid containing water (there is a condition on the SKIN where an oily chemical, reacts with water and forms an antigen the person is allergic to. The water is NOT the allergen however, but the transport. It is called Aquagenic Urticaria, but the antigen is NOT water)

    The fact that she mentions she cannot drink water, or properly drink anything with water in it, tells me she is trying to tell us she's allergic to water internally.

    Aren't your mast cells surrounded by water molecules? This would mean she should be having a CONSTANT allergic reaction.

    Every single time I see an article about ''water allergy'' the person always mentions how they suffer an internal reaction

    Thoughts?


    Last edited by FrankBaker; July 2nd, 2014 at 07:38 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    not ADM!N grmpysmrf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,564
    I've heard of these types of cases. Pretty rare. Always thought they were crap.


    "Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group, of course, that believes that you can do these things. Among them are a few Texas oil millionaires, and an occasional politician or businessman from other areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid."
    President Dwight Eisenhower
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    97
    I do too.
    How come her mast cells are fine with the extra cellular fluid that's surrounding them? Correct me if I'm mistaken but aren't the mast cell receptors CONSTANTLY being bombarded with H2O molecules.?
    isn't interstitial fluid around 98>% water?

    Unless this woman's the undead this hurts my brain.
    Last edited by FrankBaker; July 2nd, 2014 at 08:16 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    not ADM!N grmpysmrf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,564
    Aren't you the "spontaneous human combustion" is possible, frank baker?
    "Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group, of course, that believes that you can do these things. Among them are a few Texas oil millionaires, and an occasional politician or businessman from other areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid."
    President Dwight Eisenhower
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    97
    I'm still open minded to SHC but after reading about interstitial fluid this hurts my brain
    HOW is she alive?
    Her mast cells must be in a state of constant degranulation because interstitial fluid surrounds EVERY cell

    But she looks OK in her photograph standing there.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    Forum Masters Degree DianeG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    504
    Yes it's a fraud or she has a mental health problem. You can't be allergic to water. And I don't know what fluid she would be drinking that doesn't contain water - oil? Her kidneys would fail if she stopped consuming water or liquids and foods containing water.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by DianeG View Post
    Yes it's a fraud or she has a mental health problem. You can't be allergic to water. And I don't know what fluid she would be drinking that doesn't contain water - oil? Her kidneys would fail if she stopped consuming water or liquids and foods containing water.
    She says she drinks tea and milk, but very carefully because she still has the reaction.
    I'm going to second what I said above. Every one of her mast cells is surrounded by fluid which is mostly water, so any mast cells sensitized to H2O molecules would immediately be satisfied.

    I've noticed a pattern lately. It's always ''I'm allergic to water, I can't even DRINK water'' - and even the things they are less sensitive to happen to be the same, (such as tea, milk, or orange juice.) The stories are so similar to one another it is eerie.

    Has there been a mass showing of the Wizard of Oz lately?
    There is something similar but it's skin-related and the actual allergen isn't water, but water is the carrier (aquagenic urticaria, again not an allergy a water and not a throat reaction).
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    Forum Professor jrmonroe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,444
    I noticed that everything in the article is according to her; not one word from her doctor or any specialist. Consider the "SOAP note" acronym — Subjective, Objective, Assessment, Plan. The whole article is basically subjective.

    One sentence with unclear attributions is very telling (emphasis mine) —
    Her condition, aquagenic urticarial, is so rare it only affects one in 230 million people and doctors are still unable to explain what causes her symptoms.
    "One in 230 million people" means only 30 people in the entire world have it.

    I suspect some intended/unintended drama involved (maybe Münchausen Syndrome?), especially after seeing the photo with her in a surgical mask. What's up with that? From all the photos, it seems that AU also prevents her from smiling. One would think that she would purposely keep a happy state of mind as a buffer against any unexpected, unhappy situation.

    SPOILER ALERT: I hope there's a sequel to this article. I'm waiting to read how she conceived and bore four children — ages 23, 19, 11 and 5. Obviously, no "Big O" for her while trying to conceive any of them (very disappointing indeed), and I don't know how she managed to bear any of them without issuing even one drop of sweat (perhaps in a hyperbaric chamber)!

    Also, unscientifically-minded people tend to use the word "allergy" for many non-allergic negative reactions to substances. For example, some people with lactase deficiency say they're "allergic" to milk.
    Grief is the price we pay for love. (CM Parkes) Our postillion has been struck by lightning. (Unknown) War is always the choice of the chosen who will not have to fight. (Bono) The years tell much what the days never knew. (RW Emerson) Reality is not always probable, or likely. (JL Borges)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9  
    Forum Ph.D. stander-j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    854
    "Allergy" is a misnomer in these types of cases. Although similar to an allergy, these kinds of reactions to water, if I recall correctly, are actually a different type of hypersensitivity. People even have allergy-like responses to sun exposure, causing them to break out in hives.
    "Cultivated leisure is the aim of man."
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    Forum Ph.D. stander-j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    854
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankBaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DianeG View Post
    Yes it's a fraud or she has a mental health problem. You can't be allergic to water. And I don't know what fluid she would be drinking that doesn't contain water - oil? Her kidneys would fail if she stopped consuming water or liquids and foods containing water.
    She says she drinks tea and milk, but very carefully because she still has the reaction.
    I'm going to second what I said above. Every one of her mast cells is surrounded by fluid which is mostly water, so any mast cells sensitized to H2O molecules would immediately be satisfied.

    I've noticed a pattern lately. It's always ''I'm allergic to water, I can't even DRINK water'' - and even the things they are less sensitive to happen to be the same, (such as tea, milk, or orange juice.) The stories are so similar to one another it is eerie.

    Has there been a mass showing of the Wizard of Oz lately?
    There is something similar but it's skin-related and the actual allergen isn't water, but water is the carrier (aquagenic urticaria, again not an allergy a water and not a throat reaction).
    Methinks this is a case of aquagenic urticaria. I skimmed the article and her symptoms are consistent with it. Water is not, however, a carrier to some pathogen in aquagenic urticaria - it isn't even an allergy... But it is a type of hypersensitivity.

    Aquagenic urticaria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    "Cultivated leisure is the aim of man."
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #11  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,965
    I'm torn by this. On the one hand "Frank Baker" says it can't be true; therefore it must be. On the other, it's in the Daily Mail, so it is quite likely a complete fabrication.

    Luckily, the completely reliable Wikipedia comes to our rescue.
    ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #12  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by stander-j View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankBaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DianeG View Post
    Yes it's a fraud or she has a mental health problem. You can't be allergic to water. And I don't know what fluid she would be drinking that doesn't contain water - oil? Her kidneys would fail if she stopped consuming water or liquids and foods containing water.
    She says she drinks tea and milk, but very carefully because she still has the reaction.
    I'm going to second what I said above. Every one of her mast cells is surrounded by fluid which is mostly water, so any mast cells sensitized to H2O molecules would immediately be satisfied.

    I've noticed a pattern lately. It's always ''I'm allergic to water, I can't even DRINK water'' - and even the things they are less sensitive to happen to be the same, (such as tea, milk, or orange juice.) The stories are so similar to one another it is eerie.

    Has there been a mass showing of the Wizard of Oz lately?
    There is something similar but it's skin-related and the actual allergen isn't water, but water is the carrier (aquagenic urticaria, again not an allergy a water and not a throat reaction).
    Methinks this is a case of aquagenic urticaria. I skimmed the article and her symptoms are consistent with it. Water is not, however, a carrier to some pathogen in aquagenic urticaria - it isn't even an allergy... But it is a type of hypersensitivity.

    Aquagenic urticaria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    You can't be 'hypersensitive' to water.
    Water is the least reactive thing on the planet.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #13  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    I'm torn by this. On the one hand "Frank Baker" says it can't be true; therefore it must be. On the other, it's in the Daily Mail, so it is quite likely a complete fabrication.

    Luckily, the completely reliable Wikipedia comes to our rescue.
    You can't be 'hypersensitive' to water.
    Water is the least reactive thing on the planet.
    Mast cells are also surrounded in water all the time, so if one learned to fire when it saw water, it would be firing CONSTANTLY, and the person would be having a CONSTANT allergic reaction. I don't see this as plausible.

    & most articles about 'water allergy' have come from DM, it's like every 2 months there's an article thats eerily similar to the previous one which makes me wonder if it's the same woman making herself look slightly different for each one.
    the photograph of that woman in wales holding a glass of water at literal arm's length while giving it an evil look was hilarious though.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #14  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,965
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankBaker View Post
    You can't be 'hypersensitive' to water.
    Apparently you are wrong. What a surprise.

    Water is the least reactive thing on the planet.
    Right. That is why they store sodium under water. (Not.)

    Mast cells are also surrounded in water all the time, so if one learned to fire when it saw water, it would be firing CONSTANTLY, and the person would be having a CONSTANT allergic reaction.
    This isn't an allergic reaction.

    I don't see this as plausible.
    What you consider plausible is hardly relevant. You apparently think it is plausible for people to be strangled by their internal organs.
    ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #15  
    Forum Professor Zwolver's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,667
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankBaker View Post
    You can't be 'hypersensitive' to water.
    Water is the least reactive thing on the planet.
    Not quite. It is "energy based" the least reactive. However it is dipolar, an excellent solvent, is unexpectantly liquid gaseous and solid at the same time at 0 celcius. Forms hydrogen bonds, an electron carrier... I can go on. Hypersensitivity is based on what is in the water, how hydrogenous is it, etc..

    Isotonic water is likely to be nonreactant to the skin, but hypo or hyper water will react to the skin, and change protein structures, which may react as an antigen. It's a real thing.

    Its like a latex allergy... Latex will not easily come off, and it doesn't react with the skin in any way.. However, it does get warm, and create a static charge, plus under the latex, pockets of sweat and skincells can form, which will be of a variability of properties, depending on the environment.

    Also, latex allergy, is a womans way of saying, use condom without lubrication... its usually just the lubricant. This is why a guy almost never has a "latex" allergy, the lubricant is on the other side..
    Growing up, i marveled at star-trek's science, and ignored the perfect society. Now, i try to ignore their science, and marvel at the society.

    Imagine, being able to create matter out of thin air, and not coming up with using drones for boarding hostile ships. Or using drones to defend your own ship. Heck, using drones to block energy attacks, counterattack or for surveillance. Unless, of course, they are nano-machines in your blood, which is a billion times more complex..
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #16  
    Forum Ph.D. stander-j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    854
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankBaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    I'm torn by this. On the one hand "Frank Baker" says it can't be true; therefore it must be. On the other, it's in the Daily Mail, so it is quite likely a complete fabrication.

    Luckily, the completely reliable Wikipedia comes to our rescue.
    You can't be 'hypersensitive' to water.
    Water is the least reactive thing on the planet.
    Mast cells are also surrounded in water all the time, so if one learned to fire when it saw water, it would be firing CONSTANTLY, and the person would be having a CONSTANT allergic reaction. I don't see this as plausible.

    & most articles about 'water allergy' have come from DM, it's like every 2 months there's an article thats eerily similar to the previous one which makes me wonder if it's the same woman making herself look slightly different for each one.
    the photograph of that woman in wales holding a glass of water at literal arm's length while giving it an evil look was hilarious though.
    Okay, but hypersensitivities do not have to be allergic reactions. Allergic reactions are one of five different types of hypersensitive reactions. Note that Aquagenic Urticaria is a physical hypersensitivity - it only occurs as a consequence of prolonged on the skin exposure, and in some extreme cases prolonged exposure to the mouths/throats of people that have it.

    It has nothing to do with the release of histamines, which is why it isn't an allergy, and why mast cells do not constantly fire.
    "Cultivated leisure is the aim of man."
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #17  
    exchemist
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    What you consider plausible is hardly relevant. You apparently think it is plausible for people to be strangled by their internal organs.
    Have to say this made me roar with laughter.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #18  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    97
    Another thing .. isn't it only proteins that can elicit an immune response?
    Some small molecules are haptens but water does not act in such a way.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #19  
    Forum Junior AndresKiani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    252
    Biological systems cannot be allergic to water.. which would mean water is toxic to there biological system. How are they a biological system without water? She have had too much water in her system or that her alimentary system some sort of hormonal issues, that makes her enable to regulate water..
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #20  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,965
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankBaker View Post
    [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Lucida Grande]Another thing .. isn't it only proteins that can elicit an immune response?
    IT IS NOT AN ALLERGY. Nor is it an immune response.

    I know you have already proved yourself utterly impervious to learning, but this is ridiculous.
    ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #21  
    Forum Masters Degree mat5592's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    601
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankBaker View Post
    Another thing .. isn't it only proteins that can elicit an immune response?
    Some small molecules are haptens but water does not act in such a way.
    No. While proteins are generally the most immunogenic antigens, proteins, carbohydrates, etc can also stimulate an immune response.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #22  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by AndresKiani View Post
    Biological systems cannot be allergic to water.. which would mean water is toxic to there biological system. How are they a biological system without water? She have had too much water in her system or that her alimentary system some sort of hormonal issues, that makes her enable to regulate water..
    Exactly. I've seen eerily similar stories about this ''allergy'' posted on DM. It props up every 2 months or so. I wonder if it's some kind of hysteria-based cult.

    I don't think that decades of research are going to be demolished just yet. An allergy to H2O doesn't go with what we know about allergies and the immune system.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #23  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by mat5592 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankBaker View Post
    Another thing .. isn't it only proteins that can elicit an immune response?
    Some small molecules are haptens but water does not act in such a way.
    No. While proteins are generally the most immunogenic antigens, proteins, carbohydrates, etc can also stimulate an immune response.
    Yes, you mean haptens.
    However a protein is still required.

    Also, it is certainly an ''allergy'' this woman is trying to tell us. She has Epi-pens.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #24  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,965
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankBaker View Post
    Also, it is certainly an ''allergy'' this woman is trying to tell us.
    So you are going to continue insisting that it is an allergy so that you can claim it is impossible.

    Meanwhile, people being strangled by their own intestines is completely normal.

    What planet are you on?
    ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat
    Reply With Quote  
     

  26. #25  
    exchemist
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankBaker View Post
    Also, it is certainly an ''allergy'' this woman is trying to tell us.
    So you are going to continue insisting that it is an allergy so that you can claim it is impossible.

    Meanwhile, people being strangled by their own intestines is completely normal.

    What planet are you on?
    It's called "Planet Anti-Science", where people think it's fun to annoy scientists by being deliberately obtuse and self-contradictory. Also, known, in modern parlance, as "Planet Troll".

    Throwing in a piece of extra stupidity from time to time, to keep it going when things flag, is the classic modus operandi. We've seen the same behaviour many times before with this individual. It's almost a perfect case study.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  27. #26  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    97
    Okay, so I found evidence for IgE mediated caffeine allergy Anaphylaxis due to caffeine - Infante - 2003 - Allergy - Wiley Online Library


    Caffeine is a tiny molecule. It also isn't a protein
    It is smaller than a penecillin molecule (which in itself is said to be a hapten, too small to cause an allergic reaction by itself, this has been proven wrong by the above evidence.)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  28. #27  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,965
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankBaker View Post
    Okay, so I found evidence for IgE mediated caffeine allergy Anaphylaxis due to caffeine - Infante - 2003 - Allergy - Wiley Online Library


    Caffeine is a tiny molecule. It also isn't a protein
    How is that relevant to a case regarding (a) water and (b) NOT AN ALLERGY.
    ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat
    Reply With Quote  
     

  29. #28  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankBaker View Post
    Okay, so I found evidence for IgE mediated caffeine allergy Anaphylaxis due to caffeine - Infante - 2003 - Allergy - Wiley Online Library


    Caffeine is a tiny molecule. It also isn't a protein
    How is that relevant to a case regarding (a) water and (b) NOT AN ALLERGY.
    Yes it was an allergy, the article mentions the person suffered anaphylaxis after drinking caffeine beverages.
    anaphylaxis to water would be an allergy yes. The woman stated she has Epi-pens for her condition, so it is certainly an allergy.

    Caffeine is a very simple molecule, so this makes an IgE binding to H2O molecules much more plausible now.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  30. #29  
    Forum Professor jrmonroe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,444
    If Wikipedia can be relied upon for this gem —
    It is sometimes described as an allergy, although it is not a true histamine-releasing allergic reaction like other forms of urticaria.
    ###

    Quote Originally Posted by Zwolver View Post
    Also, latex allergy, is a womans way of saying, use condom without lubrication... its usually just the lubricant. This is why a guy almost never has a "latex" allergy, the lubricant is on the other side..
    Oh yeah, like a guy's going to complain about swelling and itchiness.

    ###

    Seriously, if I take a long, hot shower on a dry winter day, I will get a rash/hives. I just take shorter, cooler showers. I drink tons (make that "tuns") of water without any effect, except that water is a diuretic .
    Grief is the price we pay for love. (CM Parkes) Our postillion has been struck by lightning. (Unknown) War is always the choice of the chosen who will not have to fight. (Bono) The years tell much what the days never knew. (RW Emerson) Reality is not always probable, or likely. (JL Borges)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  31. #30  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by jrmonroe View Post
    If Wikipedia can be relied upon for this gem —
    It is sometimes described as an allergy, although it is not a true histamine-releasing allergic reaction like other forms of urticaria.
    ###

    Quote Originally Posted by Zwolver View Post
    Also, latex allergy, is a womans way of saying, use condom without lubrication... its usually just the lubricant. This is why a guy almost never has a "latex" allergy, the lubricant is on the other side..
    Oh yeah, like a guy's going to complain about swelling and itchiness.

    ###

    Seriously, if I take a long, hot shower on a dry winter day, I will get a rash/hives. I just take shorter, cooler showers. I drink tons (make that "tuns") of water without any effect, except that water is a diuretic .
    This isn't aquagenic urticaria since it doesn't affect drinking.
    The fact she's went into shock says this is a histamine related allergy, or a lie.

    You pick.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  32. #31  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,965
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankBaker View Post
    The fact she's went into shock says this is a histamine related allergy, or a lie.

    You pick.

    It's the Daily Mail; I am quite happy to go with "lie", on the balance of probabilities. Plus you now agree with it, therefore it can't be true.
    ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat
    Reply With Quote  
     

  33. #32  
    Moderator Moderator Cogito Ergo Sum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,519
    This story is posted on multiple fora (scienceforums.net, Quora, Biology Forum, SciForums and Experience Project). I have reported this as spam.
    "The only safe rule is to dispute only with those of your acquaintance of whom you know that they possess sufficient intelligence and self-respect not to advance absurdities; to appeal to reason and not to authority, and to listen to reason and yield to it; and, finally, to be willing to accept reason even from an opponent, and to be just enough to bear being proved to be in the wrong."

    ~ Arthur Schopenhauer, The Art of Being Right: 38 Ways to Win an Argument (1831), Stratagem XXXVIII.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  34. #33  
    exchemist
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Cogito Ergo Sum View Post
    This story is posted on multiple fora (scienceforums.net, Quora, Biology Forum, SciForums and Experience Project). I have reported this as spam.
    Exactly. This is what this person always does. It's a nuisance.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  35. #34  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,965
    On one of those forums, someone questions the reliability of the Daily Fail by pointing out: The Latin term for a disease ends with an "a," not an "al."

    Unless you come from Bristol, of course.
    ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat
    Reply With Quote  
     

Similar Threads

  1. im allergic to drinking water
    By jocelynn in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: December 2nd, 2013, 07:09 PM
  2. im allergic to drinking water
    By jocelynn in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: April 22nd, 2013, 03:36 AM
  3. Allergic reaction?
    By WVBIG in forum Health & Medicine
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: September 17th, 2012, 02:49 AM
  4. What would one drink if allergic to water?
    By IAlexN in forum Biology
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: September 24th, 2010, 06:07 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: June 30th, 2008, 04:41 PM
Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •