Notices
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: contraceptive pills

  1. #1 contraceptive pills 
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3
    i need a ebooks, which have various data of " how many women use contraceptive pills use in world, different country, in different year", i am doing a project so i need those data, i do not found pls help me.....


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2 Re: contraceptive pills 
    Moderator Moderator TheBiologista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by biplabbanerjee80
    i need a ebooks, which have various data of " how many women use contraceptive pills use in world, different country, in different year", i am doing a project so i need those data, i do not found pls help me.....
    You're looking for titles, correct?


    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    Forum Cosmic Wizard i_feel_tiredsleepy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,256
    You shouldn't go to a book for this information, either the WHO, CDC, or medical journals.
    "I almost went to bed
    without remembering
    the four white violets
    I put in the button-hole
    of your green sweater

    and how i kissed you then
    and you kissed me
    shy as though I'd
    never been your lover "
    - Leonard Cohen
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4 re: contraceptive pills 
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3
    can u give me the link, i donot found the proper details, what i need, pls help me
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5 Re: re: contraceptive pills 
    Moderator Moderator TheBiologista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by biplabbanerjee80
    can u give me the link, i donot found the proper details, what i need, pls help me
    Go to Google scholar and try doing some searches. You might also try looking at some of the references in the Wikipedia article:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combine...raceptive_pill
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6 contraceptive pills 
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3
    i see this page, but i am need how many women use contraceptive pills use, data of various country various year, like in usa, britean, india, japan , chaina and user country use pills in 1967, 1973, 1984, 2009...can u understand??
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7 Re: contraceptive pills 
    Moderator Moderator TheBiologista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by biplabbanerjee80
    i see this page, but i am need how many women use contraceptive pills use, data of various country various year, like in usa, britean, india, japan , chaina and user country use pills in 1967, 1973, 1984, 2009...can u understand??
    Yes, I understand. I'm giving you some pointers on where to start. I'm not going to do your research for you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •