Notices
Results 1 to 40 of 40

Thread: so many different types.

  1. #1 so many different types. 
    Forum Professor wallaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,521
    how is it that there are so many classifications of animals and insects,
    eg. annacondas, taipans, tree snakes, yellow belly black snakes.
    or great white sharks, grey nurse sharks, bull sharks etc.

    such variety in other species but no such maultiple classifications of humans.

    theres just homosapiens that come in 2 sexes and a variety of different colours but all have the same basic shapes, habitats and anatomy?

    are we more basic than other creatures?
    or are we a special classification of another group of animal?


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2 Re: so many different types. 
    Forum Junior Lucifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Close to 290125001
    Posts
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by wallaby
    how is it that there are so many classifications of animals and insects,
    eg. annacondas, taipans, tree snakes, yellow belly black snakes.
    or great white sharks, grey nurse sharks, bull sharks etc.

    such variety in other species but no such maultiple classifications of humans.

    theres just homosapiens that come in 2 sexes and a variety of different colours but all have the same basic shapes, habitats and anatomy?

    are we more basic than other creatures?
    or are we a special classification of another group of animal?

    "We are the last little surviving branch of what once was a not specially green bush" 8)


    “If the misery of the poor be caused not by the laws of nature, but by our institutions, great is our sin.” -Charles Darwin
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    Forum Ph.D.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    945
    i'd say, in my simple understanding, we have reached a suitable species for land living like we do. imnot really sure, but i suppose a tall homosapien is different to a small one? we do all have different charchtestics? supposeing thats how we differ?
    Stumble on through life.
    Feel free to correct any false information, which unknown to me, may be included in my posts. (also - let this be a disclaimer)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4 Re: so many different types. 
    Forum Radioactive Isotope zinjanthropos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Driving in my car
    Posts
    3,812
    Quote Originally Posted by wallaby
    theres just homosapiens that come in 2 sexes and a variety of different colours but all have the same basic shapes, habitats and anatomy?
    One headed animals are quite common too. :wink:
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Forum Ph.D.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    935
    Well I'm not sure what the best answer to this question is in the sense that you're asking it, but humans haven't really been around that long in and the short time we've been here, we've globalized almost completely (on land, anyway). So there hasn't really been a lot of time for it, and since we're global anyway I don't see a lot of selection pressure to do so.
    Another way to look at it is to look at the apes I suppose. There's a reasonable variety of apes (of which humans are one).
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    Forum Junior Cuete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    4722,28 miles away from home
    Posts
    218
    In the past existed other species like the homo erectus, homo habilis, homo neanderthalensis...
    We, the homo sapiens are the only species of the homo Genus that remains. All other are extinct.

    For example, imagine that in the future all sharks were extinct except for the 'bull sharks'.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7 Re: so many different types. 
    J.B
    J.B is offline
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by wallaby
    how is it that there are so many classifications of animals and insects,
    eg. annacondas, taipans, tree snakes, yellow belly black snakes.
    or great white sharks, grey nurse sharks, bull sharks etc.

    such variety in other species but no such maultiple classifications of humans.

    theres just homosapiens that come in 2 sexes and a variety of different colours but all have the same basic shapes, habitats and anatomy?

    are we more basic than other creatures?
    or are we a special classification of another group of animal?
    These racial patterns make up what is called a "life-history" or "reproductive strategy." The traits evolved together to meet the trials of life-survival, growth, and reproduction. Race differences make sense in terms of human evolution. Modern humans evolved in Africa about 200,000 years ago. Africans and non-Africans then split about 110,000 years ago. Orientals and Whites split about 40,000 years ago.

    The further north people went "Out of Africa," the more evolution selected for larger brains, slower growth rates, greater longevity, lower hormone levels, less sexual potency, less aggression, and less impulsivity. Advanced planning, self-control, and rule-following are cultural manifestations of these gene-based evolutionary strategies. Surviving in cold environments required increased intelligence and larger brains. The wider hips of white and Asian women evolved to allow them to give birth to larger brained babies.

    Sometimes it is claimed by those who argue that race is just a social construct that the human genome project shows that because people share roughly 99% of their genes in common, that there are no races. This is silly. Human genes are 98% similar to chimpanzee genes and 90% similar to those in mice, which is why these species make good laboratory animals. But no one claims that mice, chimpanzees, and humans are nearly the same! That would be laughable. Similarly, although men and women are genetically 99% the same, it is foolish to believe that sex is just a "social construction."

    Much confusion arises because there are several sets of genetic measures. A much more realistic story comes from looking at the 3.1 billion base pairs that make up the 30,000 genes.

    People differ in 1 out of every 1,000 of these base pairs. Each change in a base pair can alter a gene. Technically, base pair differences are called single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs). The 99% figure is based on DNA sequences which do not differ between people or even most mammals. These can give the impression that human groups and chimpanzees are almost identical because these genes code for similar internal organs, eyes, hands, and so on. Though humans and mice look very different, any anatomy student can tell you, even their internal bone structures are very similar.

    The February 23, issue of Science magazine reported that 2.8 million SNPs were already being sold by Celera Genomics to scientists trying to crack the code of human behavior. Base pair differences are important and SNPs clump together in races. Just one change in the base pair for hemoglobin, for example, causes sickle-cell anemia, from which many Blacks suffer. Other base pair differences affect IQ, aggression, and mental illness. The 3.1 billion base pairs provide plenty of room for large racial differences.

    If races did not exist, we would not find the same racial pattern all around the world and over time. The scientific evidence shows that the politically correct mantra "race is just skin deep" is a case of deep denial.
    http://www.lrainc.com/swtaboo/stalkers/jpr_insight.html
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    Forum Professor wallaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,521
    my curiosity is now settled.

    thank you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9  
    J.B
    J.B is offline
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by wallaby
    my curiosity is now settled.

    thank you.
    Your welcome,
    Allways glad to help
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    Forum Junior Cuete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    4722,28 miles away from home
    Posts
    218
    Dear J.B., this has already been discussed in other topic:

    Racist biggots

    I wonder why you are trying to bring this racist sh*t everywhere...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #11  
    J.B
    J.B is offline
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuete
    Dear J.B., this has already been discussed in other topic:

    Racist biggots

    I wonder why you are trying to bring this racist sh*t everywhere...
    I don't quite understand you, what is a racist?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #12  
    Forum Junior Cuete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    4722,28 miles away from home
    Posts
    218
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #13  
    J.B
    J.B is offline
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuete
    A racist is a person who believes that one group (race) is better then another?

    I believe that all groups of people are different in many ways from each other.

    Am I racist?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #14  
    Forum Ph.D.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    935
    J.B.'s motives may or may not be racist, but he's not arguing from an emotional position - he's at least using science and facts. Whether they're correct or not I have no idea, I've never really looked into it. But people arguing against him out of emotion, and simply calling him racist and leaving it at that certainly does nothing to refute his position. Ophiolite did make a counterpoint in the other thread, however. At any rate the only fact about this topic that I've heard is that there's more genetic variability within a particular race than there is between each race; so that, to me, suggests that J.B.'s argument might be a skew of data rather than a valid conclusion. But, again, I really have no idea.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #15  
    Forum Junior Cuete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    4722,28 miles away from home
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by Neutrino
    J.B.'s motives may or may not be racist, but he's not arguing from an emotional position - he's at least using science and facts. Whether they're correct or not I have no idea, I've never really looked into it. But people arguing against him out of emotion, and simply calling him racist and leaving it at that certainly does nothing to refute his position. Ophiolite did make a counterpoint in the other thread, however. At any rate the only fact about this topic that I've heard is that there's more genetic variability within a particular race than there is between each race; so that, to me, suggests that J.B.'s argument might be a skew of data rather than a valid conclusion. But, again, I really have no idea.
    You are right... it can't be an emotional discussion. I just rely on his arguments posted in the other topic, where clearly J.B. is a racist. I belive twisting scientific facts to say that black people are criminals isn's a respectful posture.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #16  
    J.B
    J.B is offline
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuete
    I belive twisting scientific facts to say that black people are criminals isn's a respectful posture.
    What scientific facts did I twist?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #17  
    Forum Junior Cuete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    4722,28 miles away from home
    Posts
    218
    This discussion is as sterile and pointless as it can get... just read it for yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by J.B
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop3000
    in which I challenged all racist assholes to prove that they knew a god-damned thing about "black" crime.
    High testosterone levels and lack of intelligence is why blacks commit crime at much higher levels then all other groups of people.
    Quote Originally Posted by J.B
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophiolite
    I am sure you will soon be offering some data in support of your four contentions:
    1) Blacks have high testosterone levels.
    Mean testosterone levels in blacks were 19% higher than in whites, and free testosterone levels were 21% higher. Both these differences were statistically significant. Adjustment by analysis of covariance for time of sampling, age, weight, alcohol use, cigarette smoking, and use of prescription drugs somewhat reduced the differences. After these adjustments were made, blacks had a 15% higher testosterone level and a 13% higher free testosterone level. A 15% difference in circulating testosterone levels could readily explain a twofold difference in prostate cancer risk.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...&dopt=Abstract

    Quote Originally Posted by Ophiolite
    2) Blacks have low intelligence.
    Race Differences and the Out-of-Africa theory of Human Origins. East Asian-White-Black differences fit the theory that modern humans arose in Africa about 100,000 years ago and expanded northward. During prolonged winters there was evolutionary selection for higher IQ created by problems of raising children, gathering and storing food, gaining shelter, and making clothes.
    http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releas...-bai042505.php

    Quote Originally Posted by Ophiolite
    3) Blacks commit more crimes than other races.
    http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm

    Quote Originally Posted by Ophiolite
    Before you do so, could you possibly define black, just so we are all on the same page, so to speak.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_people


    Looking forward to your reply.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #18 ... 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    47
    With regards to the above post.

    J.B said

    "High testosterone levels and lack of intelligence is why blacks commit crime at much higher levels then all other groups of people."

    Youre saying the reason why blacks commit most crimes is because black people are stupid and are chemically imbalanced.

    You could also say, the reason 'why' Blacks commit the most crimes is because theyre trying to live amongst Whites, who have continually oppressed and discriminated them in a White society.

    You could say the reason 'why' Blacks have higher testosterone levels and are lacking in intelligence is because they have been lured into the corners of White society with the use of drugs and guns, both created by Whites.

    Maybe you should consider establishing exactly what your arguments are before you try and support them with facts. youve established that blacks are less intelligent and have higher testosterone levels with statistics, but that does not support your argument that that is the reason 'why' they commit the most crimes.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #19 Re: ... 
    J.B
    J.B is offline
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimis
    With regards to the above post.

    J.B said

    "High testosterone levels and lack of intelligence is why blacks commit crime at much higher levels then all other groups of people."
    Yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimis
    Youre saying the reason why blacks commit most crimes is because black people are stupid and are chemically imbalanced.
    No, the amount of intelligence and testosterone that blacks have is perfect for the inviroment and socity that blacks are from.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimis
    You could also say, the reason 'why' Blacks commit the most crimes is because theyre trying to live amongst Whites, who have continually oppressed and discriminated them in a White society.
    You could say this but it would be incorrect.
    Blacks commit less crime within a white socity then they do amongst black socity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimis
    You could say the reason 'why' Blacks have higher testosterone levels and are lacking in intelligence is because they have been lured into the corners of White society with the use of drugs and guns, both created by Whites..
    For you to say that blacks have changed what kind of people they are because of white infulence, then you are claiming white superiority.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimis
    Maybe you should consider establishing exactly what your arguments are before you try and support them with facts. youve established that blacks are less intelligent and have higher testosterone levels with statistics, but that does not support your argument that that is the reason 'why' they commit the most crimes.
    Why do you think men commit more crime then females?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #20 Re: ... 
    Forum Junior Cuete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    4722,28 miles away from home
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by J.B
    Why do you think men commit more crime then females?
    ¿So females are smarter than males?


    Quote Originally Posted by J.B
    Blacks commit less crime within a white socity then they do amongst black socity.
    The USA has some of the higher crime rates in the world, and is not a black society.


    Even reducing the analysis to the US society (which isn't the perfect example, but has complete statistics and records) if you take a look at this link:

    http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/cvict_v.htm

    Indeed, black are above white people in crime rates, as well as male over female... ¿testosterone?

    All rates have decreased in the past years, but the gap between male-female and black-white has reduced also. ¿Are testosterone levels in males and black people decreasing? ¿or is it that women and white people are rising their testosterone levels? I don't think so.

    There's no correlation testosterone-crime actually. Crime is up to social phenomena like poverty, culture and education.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #21 Re: ... 
    J.B
    J.B is offline
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuete
    ¿So females are smarter than males?
    No, but males do have much more testosterone.

    Cuete, why did you answer my question with a question? If you would like to debate this issue with me you should show your ability's to understand how to communicate with a more intelligent manner.

    So I will ask you again:
    Why do you think men commit more crime then females?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #22 Re: ... 
    Forum Junior Cuete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    4722,28 miles away from home
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by J.B
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuete
    ¿So females are smarter than males?
    No, but males do have much more testosterone.
    Yep.

    Quote Originally Posted by J.B
    Cuete, why did you answer my question with a question? If you would like to debate this issue with me you should show your ability's to understand how to communicate with a more intelligent manner.
    Actually i'm trying to make a point here. Si if females aren't smarter than males because of testosterone levels... why should whites be smarter than blacks?


    Quote Originally Posted by J.B
    So I will ask you again:
    Why do you think men commit more crime then females?
    Yes they do, what isn't correlated to testosterone (did you read my last post?)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #23 Re: ... 
    J.B
    J.B is offline
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuete
    Actually i'm trying to make a point here.?
    What is your point?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuete
    Si if females aren't smarter than males because of testosterone levels...
    Testosterone does not make you "smarter", testosterone make you more aggessive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuete
    why should whites be smarter than blacks?
    I don't understand you.


    Quote Originally Posted by Cuete
    Yes they do, what isn't correlated to testosterone (did you read my last post?)
    You still did not answer the question.

    So I will ask you again:
    Why do you think men commit more crime then females?

    One more question:
    Are you a latino or hispanic person in Guatemala?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #24 Re: ... 
    J.B
    J.B is offline
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuete
    There's no correlation testosterone-crime actually. Crime is up to social phenomena like poverty, culture and education.
    There have been many study's done on this well known subject, here are just a couple:

    HIGH TESTOSTERONE LINKED TO
    CRIMES OF SEX, VIOLENCE
    Men, in general, are much more aggressive than women -- a fact that has led researchers to investigate possible links between levels of male hormones (particularly testosterone) and aggressive or criminal behavior.
    http://64.202.182.52/crimetimes/95c/w95cp4.htm

    Scientists have observed the link between testosterone and aggression and concluded that high levels of testosterone correspond with increased violent and aggressive behavior in men.
    http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/biology...b1/kamlin.html
    Reply With Quote  
     

  26. #25  
    Forum Junior Cuete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    4722,28 miles away from home
    Posts
    218
    Yes I'm hispanic or latino. (sorry, but according to you what's the difference between a hispanic and a latino anyway?)

    Quote Originally Posted by J.B
    Testosterone does not make you "smarter", testosterone make you more aggessive. I don't understand you.
    Agressiveness is not exclusive from testosterone, and neither of those are exclusive for white or black people. You can't generalize this statement.

    Everything started when you wrote:

    "High testosterone levels and lack of intelligence is why blacks commit crime at much higher levels then all other groups of people."


    Quote Originally Posted by J.B
    So I will ask you again:
    Why do you think men commit more crime then females?
    Culture and roles in society, there are brain structure differences also. Hormones might have some influence but there's no conclusive studies. As you can see on the male-female crime graph, the gap has shortened so the variable must be other than hormonal levels.


    Quote Originally Posted by J.B
    HIGH TESTOSTERONE LINKED TO
    CRIMES OF SEX, VIOLENCE
    Men, in general, are much more aggressive than women -- a fact that has led researchers to investigate possible links between levels of male hormones (particularly testosterone) and aggressive or criminal behavior.
    http://64.202.182.52/crimetimes/masshead.gif
    Nothing in that link. This paragraph doesn't make any statement about the hormones, just puts them as a possible cause that should be studied.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  27. #26 Re: ... 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    47
    J.B


    Tell me what is the difference between these two statements?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "High testosterone levels and lack of intelligence is why blacks commit crime at much higher levels then all other groups of people."
    AND
    The reason why blacks commit most crimes is because black people are stupid and are chemically imbalanced.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Blacks commit less crime within a white socity then they do amongst black socity.
    First of all Society and Environment both have 'e's in them. Save your credibility.

    Secondly, In Black and White societies, Blacks and Whites are governed by different laws. Of course the Blacks are going to be commiting more "White" crimes in a black society. There just happen to be more White laws.

    For you to say that blacks have changed what kind of people they are because of white infulence, then you are claiming white superiority
    Do the words "shackles" spring any ideas to mind? Of course the Blacks have changed what kind of people they are due to White influence. Whips and public hangings are known to be quite influential on a foreign culture.
    White superiority?? I have no idea why that term sprung to 'your' mind, it must be hanging around in there somewhere. Blacks are definitely more physically superior than whites, watch a boxing match.
    Rule of thumb: Blacker man always wins!

    Why do you think men commit more crime then females?
    Fair enough, because of higher testosterone levels in males. But its not necessarilly the only reason. How about social influences, Females have also been very oppressed, they have never really been in a position powerful enough to commit more crimes.

    J.B, How old are you? We already know youre a White male
    Reply With Quote  
     

  28. #27  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,169
    JB I have already demonstrated, by citing relevant research, that your claim that blacks have higher testosterone levels is a flawed one. If I am not making myself sufficiently clear, for you appear to have some comprehension difficulties, I repeat:

    Research indicates that there are no siginificant testosterone differences between blacks and whites.

    Since this is the foundation of your argument, and we have demonstrated it is false, that leaves your argument pretty much in the gutter. [Where some might feel it belonged.] I am intrigued as to what your response will be, other than repeating ad nauseam the invalid research.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  29. #28 Re: ... 
    J.B
    J.B is offline
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimis
    J.B
    Tell me what is the difference between these two statements?
    For blacks there much higher testosterone levels are not a "imbalance" the levels are perfect for there violent community's and jungle life.
    Higher intelligence levels were and are not needed for the simple jungle life that blacks are comfortable with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimis
    There just happen to be more White laws.
    Could you give a example of a "white law"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimis
    Rule of thumb: Blacker man always wins!
    Rule of thumb: Education and advancement of a civil socity: Whiter man always wins!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimis
    Fair enough, because of higher testosterone levels in males. But its not necessarilly the only reason. How about social influences, Females have also been very oppressed, they have never really been in a position powerful enough to commit more crimes.
    Exactly, so being oppressed is not a reason for blacks violent nature or failure in the world.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  30. #29  
    J.B
    J.B is offline
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27
    Ophiolite,

    Did you ignore the many links I gave?

    At least I gave a link, could you do the same?

    Why are blacks so violent?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  31. #30  
    Forum Junior Cuete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    4722,28 miles away from home
    Posts
    218
    Damn J.B.!

    You are just chasing your own tail... around the same old arguments.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  32. #31  
    J.B
    J.B is offline
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuete
    Damn J.B.!

    You are just chasing your own tail... around the same old arguments.
    Still no link?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  33. #32  
    J.B
    J.B is offline
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27
    "Even more unsettling is the racial gap in testosterone. Several solid studies, published in publications like Journal of the National Cancer Institute, show that black men have on average 3 to 19 percent more testosterone than white men. This is something to consider when we're told that black men dominate certain sports because of white racism or economic class rather than black skill."

    The relevant question is not just hormone levels in the bloodstream, but the varying power of the male hormone receptors. Men with stronger androgen receptors tend to behave as if they have higher levels of testosterone and other male hormones. A team of geneticists led by Rick Kittles of Howard U. documented that race accounts for 20 percent of the variations in the gene that controls the strength of the body's androgen receptors. Men of African descent tend toward the high end, men of East Asian descent toward the low end, whites generally near the middle.

    Keep in mind that 80% of the variation observed was within racial groups. Which is about what you'd expect from observing the world around you. In every racial group, there exists a wide variety of physical and personality types among men, from the most hyper-masculine to the most gentle.

    http://www.vdare.com/sailer/050731_fraser.htm
    Reply With Quote  
     

  34. #33 .... 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    47
    I want to abuse this guy and tell him how much of a redneck he is but I know im not allowed, I might get banned. Not to mention, abuse does not get an agument anywhere, not that it is really 'anywhere', so to speak.

    This guy is only supporting himself by statistics that he has spent soo much time retrieving, only to support a very 'simple' argument.

    J.B

    Okay, Its believable, that generally Blacks do have higher testosterone levels. Look at them, you dont need various scientific links to support that conclusion. I would believe it.

    But that does not mean that, this is the reason why Blacks commit more crimes. its not a matter of Logic X=>Y=>Z.
    There are soo many other parameters influencing the reasons 'why' they commit the most crimes.

    You have made 'one' statement, and have spent soo much time researching the facts and stats to prove it correct. But it is not the statement that makes you sound 'racist'. It is the fact that you are soo passionate in proving it. You have wasted soo much time on it, just so you can walk around and say "Black people are stupid and chemically imbalanced". Seemingly anyway.

    Youre quite young arent you?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  35. #34 Re: .... 
    Forum Junior Cuete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    4722,28 miles away from home
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimis
    Okay, Its believable, that generally Blacks do have higher testosterone levels. Look at them, you dont need various scientific links to support that conclusion. I would believe it.

    But that does not mean that, this is the reason why Blacks commit more crimes. its not a matter of Logic X=>Y=>Z.
    There are soo many other parameters influencing the reasons 'why' they commit the most crimes.

    You have made 'one' statement, and have spent soo much time researching the facts and stats to prove it correct. But it is not the statement that makes you sound 'racist'. It is the fact that you are soo passionate in proving it. You have wasted soo much time on it, just so you can walk around and say "Black people are stupid and chemically imbalanced". Seemingly anyway.

    Youre quite young arent you?
    I support this.

    I know you love links JB, so here in this one you'll find all the factors influencing criminal behaviour... as you can see the biological factor is just as insignificant to criminal behaviour as the menstrual cycle of women:

    http://www.crf-usa.org/links/cja/cja_ch21.htm

    And yeah... ¿How old are you?
    ¿What's the real point of all this? (I think I know, but I'd like you to write it)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  36. #35 Re: .... 
    J.B
    J.B is offline
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimis
    I want to abuse this guy and tell him how much of a redneck he is but I know im not allowed, I might get banned. Not to mention, abuse does not get an agument anywhere, not that it is really 'anywhere', so to speak.
    Your personal attacks and racist ranting do not change the scientific facts of this issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimis
    This guy is only supporting himself by statistics that he has spent soo much time retrieving, only to support a very 'simple' argument.

    J.B

    Okay, Its believable, that generally Blacks do have higher testosterone levels. Look at them, you dont need various scientific links to support that conclusion. I would believe it.

    But that does not mean that, this is the reason why Blacks commit more crimes. its not a matter of Logic X=>Y=>Z.
    There are soo many other parameters influencing the reasons 'why' they commit the most crimes.

    You have made 'one' statement, and have spent soo much time researching the facts and stats to prove it correct. But it is not the statement that makes you sound 'racist'. It is the fact that you are soo passionate in proving it. You have wasted soo much time on it, just so you can walk around and say "Black people are stupid and chemically imbalanced". Seemingly anyway.

    Youre quite young arent you?
    Your right the facts I give about blacks are all true and it is no big deal, it's just nature.

    What I injoy here is how upset so many of your get when your confronted with these facts, that makes it all worth it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  37. #36 Re: .... 
    J.B
    J.B is offline
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuete
    I know you love links JB, so here in this one you'll find all the factors influencing criminal behaviour...
    Cuete, did you even read the link you gave me?
    This is from your link:
    http://www.crime-times.org/
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuete
    as you can see the biological factor is just as insignificant to criminal behaviour as the menstrual cycle of women:
    You believe that the "menstrual cycle of women" is "insignificant" to the behaviour of women?
    Sounds like the start of a new thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuete
    And yeah... ¿How old are you?
    ¿What's the real point of all this? (I think I know, but I'd like you to write it)
    What do your mean by "real point"?
    I'm 40, what was the point of that?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  38. #37 Re: .... 
    Forum Junior Cuete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    4722,28 miles away from home
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by J.B
    Cuete, did you even read the link you gave me?
    This is from your link:
    http://www.crime-times.org/
    Yes I did, you are the one that seems to have read just parts of it.
    Read it again: http://www.crf-usa.org/links/cja/cja_ch21.htm
    And read all of it, not just that same crime-times link.


    Quote Originally Posted by J.B
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuete
    as you can see the biological factor is just as insignificant to criminal behaviour as the menstrual cycle of women:
    You believe that the "menstrual cycle of women" is "insignificant" to the behaviour of women?
    Sounds like the start of a new thread.
    You see, I wrote "criminal behaviour" and you think is just "behaviour"... once again you just seem to read parts of the text and twist them...


    Quote Originally Posted by J.B
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuete
    And yeah... ¿How old are you?
    ¿What's the real point of all this? (I think I know, but I'd like you to write it)
    What do your mean by "real point"?
    I'm 40, what was the point of that?
    The point is that you seem to be 15.
    (no offense to 15 y/o boys here, you know what I mean :wink
    Reply With Quote  
     

  39. #38 ... 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    47
    J.B

    Two simple honest questions.

    1. Do you dislike dark skinned people?

    2. Do you think White people are more superior than Black people? Generally speaking?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  40. #39 Re: ... 
    J.B
    J.B is offline
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimis
    J.B

    Two simple honest questions.

    1. Do you dislike dark skinned people?
    No, because I understand that blacks are more violent and less intelligent because that is there nature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimis
    2. Do you think White people are more superior than Black people? Generally speaking?
    No, more superior at what?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  41. #40 Re: so many different types. 
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by wallaby
    how is it that there are so many classifications of animals and insects,
    eg. annacondas, taipans, tree snakes, yellow belly black snakes.
    or great white sharks, grey nurse sharks, bull sharks etc.

    such variety in other species but no such maultiple classifications of humans.

    theres just homosapiens that come in 2 sexes and a variety of different colours but all have the same basic shapes, habitats and anatomy?

    are we more basic than other creatures?
    or are we a special classification of another group of animal?
    First of all anacondas, taipans, etc... are common names and not classifications. The difference between white sharks, grey sharks, and bull sharks are not variations in a species but different species. There is variety in our species, as you mentioned. I think the main idea of your question is why are there no other members of our genus (homosapien)? That is an interesting question. My initial response would be that we may have exsisted with other species in our genus at one time but their species for one reason or another went extinct.
    If you can walk, you can dance.
    If you can talk, you can sing.
    -Anonymous
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •