Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Urgent Help Needed Re: Overhead Suspension Flasks

  1. #1 Urgent Help Needed Re: Overhead Suspension Flasks 
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    I need to purchase some urological overhead suspension flasks. I am not completely sure what I should be looking for exactly and nowhere on the internet can give me a good definition. When I search for suspension flask I come up with cell suspension, I've determined the basic function. But when I throw "overhead" into the mix I come up with cell suspension spinner flasks...flasks that can be spun, is this what I am looking for? Any information about these flasks would be helpful. Thank you.

    Reply With Quote  


  3. #2  
    Forum Cosmic Wizard spuriousmonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    pick up the phone and talk to people on the urology department until you found someone who knows.

    "Kill them all and let God sort them out."

    - Arnaud Amalric
    Reply With Quote  

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts