Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: 12mg Mercury

  1. #1 12mg Mercury 
    Forum Senior miomaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Ive been in a room with 12mg of mercury (in gaseous form ofcourse)for 4 hours by accident. Has the mercury already effected me? Should I visit a doctor?
    I'm not answering any questions regarding why there was 12mg mercury in the air.

    I haven't come to fight my word, but to find the truth.
    Reply With Quote  


  3. #2  
    Forum Cosmic Wizard paralith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    You should definitely see a doctor, miomaz. That person will be most qualified to help you; forums aren't good sources for actual medical advice.

    Man can will nothing unless he has first understood that he must count on no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth.
    ~Jean-Paul Sartre
    Reply With Quote  

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts