Notices
Results 1 to 32 of 32

Thread: the psychology of a muderer

  1. #1 the psychology of a muderer 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    advertising hyperspace
    Posts
    148
    Ophiolite, this is one for you.

    \Your style with forum members, you pathetic angst against individuals, relishes in what could be opened up in this thread.

    For instance, the spineless way you eliminate streamSystems.


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    grail search
    Posts
    811
    I doubt this will achieve anything, as Max headroom is banned, but I think that stream systems was harshly treated, unfairly. Much of what stream systems presented was insightful, not rapid fire question and answer.

    I can understand the angst of max headroom, suggesting that stream was killed off the forum.

    But, let us wish them well for the input they did provide.

    I think I get the point Max was trying to achieve, namely falling on his own sword for stream and having this post here as though being strung up by Ophiolite, hence "the psychology of the one who eliminated both stream and max".

    Insightful, if not predictive of the behavior of Ophiolite, because in being strung up like this, it does have the hint of a tyrant at work making an example of someone.

    I guess some of the forum members are afraid to speak up in fear of incurring the wrath of Ophiolite, but I am sure some forum members will miss those discussions.


    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    Administrator KALSTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    8,229
    I guess some of the forum members are afraid to speak up in fear of incurring the wrath of Ophiolite, but I am sure some forum members will miss those discussions.
    Quest, will respect, this is all nonsense. Ophiolite as a moderator can't ban someone. He can merely make a suggestion to the administrators and then they do the banning, IF THEY DEEM IT APPROPRIATE. Also, FYI, Streamsystems/maxheadroom/lookingforrecruits are all the same person. So maxheadroom is no martyr. Have you even read a lot of streamsystems’ posts? They are almost entirely unintelligible. They have been that way ever since I have started here and, I suspect, for a long time before that. During that time, Ophiolite has been almost the only one taking the time to try and get him to make an effort towards clarifying his posts. He read streamsystems’ epic theory all the way through for one, which I don’t think anyone else has done, now that his sock puppets have been revealed. I for one read half of the first page and was lost already. Streamsystems in turn has displayed himself to be completely unwilling to make the effort and whenever Ophiolite or others pointed out the lack of sense and lucidity, Streamsystems fired back with a barrage of insults. Streamsystems was banned for insulting another forum member. Then, his sock puppets came on and ran around complaining loudly and nonsensically, in true Streamsystems fashion. Hence all his sock puppets have been banned permanently, while I believe Streamsystems’ ban is still under review for circumventing the ban by the use of sock puppets.

    PS: Are you yet another puppet?
    Disclaimer: I do not declare myself to be an expert on ANY subject. If I state something as fact that is obviously wrong, please don't hesitate to correct me. I welcome such corrections in an attempt to be as truthful and accurate as possible.

    "Gullibility kills" - Carl Sagan
    "All people know the same truth. Our lives consist of how we chose to distort it." - Harry Block
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    WYSIWYG Moderator marnixR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    5,802
    Quote Originally Posted by KALSTER
    PS: Are you yet another puppet?
    i doubt it - too lucid
    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." (Philip K. Dick)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Forum Professor serpicojr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    JRZ
    Posts
    1,069
    I'm not contesting the fact that streamSystems was using sock puppets, as it seems pretty clear, but is there concrete evidence of such?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    Forum Isotope (In)Sanity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Mesa AZ
    Posts
    2,699
    While the moderators should not be imposing any sort of personal feeling toward other members based on their posts they are however allowed to ban people based on the terms and conditions everyone agreed to when they signed up. I'll post them here

    While the administrators and moderators of this forum will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.

    You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.

    This forum system uses cookies to store information on your local computer. These cookies do not contain any of the information you have entered above; they serve only to improve your viewing pleasure. The e-mail address is used only for confirming your registration details and password (and for sending new passwords should you forget your current one).

    By clicking Register below you agree to be bound by these conditions.
    Being stupid should not get anyone banned, threatening someone, verbally insulting them, etc. That'll get you a sure ban.

    While I can understand some frustration towards others that post nonsense on a regular basis, I'm not convinced it alone is enough to ban someone. This is really a gray area as some people can muck up the forums with garbage posts. In the future people may be required to post reasons why they should even be let in the forum to begin with. I may also amend the terms and conditions (dated) to help handle these gray issues.

    Certain individuals who shall go unnamed are now banned for making threats and violating the terms and conditions listed above. Their case is still under review.

    IS
    Pleased to meet you. Hope you guess my name
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    WYSIWYG Moderator marnixR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    5,802
    Quote Originally Posted by (In)Sanity
    In the future people may be required to post reasons why they should even be let in the forum to begin with.
    not sure whether this is a good idea - you're in danger of throwing away the baby with the bathwater

    i know it would have put me off registering + anyone fanatical enough to want to post their drivel won't mind lying through their teeth if they really want to get in
    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." (Philip K. Dick)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    Forum Isotope (In)Sanity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Mesa AZ
    Posts
    2,699
    Quote Originally Posted by marnixR
    Quote Originally Posted by (In)Sanity
    In the future people may be required to post reasons why they should even be let in the forum to begin with.
    not sure whether this is a good idea - you're in danger of throwing away the baby with the bathwater

    i know it would have put me off registering + anyone fanatical enough to want to post their drivel won't mind lying through their teeth if they really want to get in
    Yes, very good point.
    Pleased to meet you. Hope you guess my name
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    grail search
    Posts
    811
    I think it is very hazardous though for a Moderator to deliberately go after someone who never made any threatening presentations other than presenting ideas threatening to the foundations of science itself.

    I also think it unwise for double stadards to be exercised, for instance Moderators who themselves have sock-puppets.

    In defense of stream systems, I never witnessed any threat by stream systems, only the perceived threat to the foundations of science itself.


    The last post stream systems made was interesting, and the reason why stream systems was banned. The case appeared to be stream systems quoting someone and answering their question in the process without any personal insults other than the person being quoted being associated to stream systems post, that stream systems tarnished that person by the mere fact stream systems was able to answer the question, something that The Moderator took great displeasure to.

    I hope you guys can learn to be fair acrosss the board.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    8,795
    Quote Originally Posted by theQuestIsNotOver
    I think it is very hazardous though for a Moderator to deliberately go after someone who never made any threatening presentations other than presenting ideas threatening to the foundations of science itself.
    You have just got to be another s/s sockpuppet. Nobody else would make a statement like that.

    I also think it unwise for double stadards to be exercised, for instance Moderators who themselves have sock-puppets.
    According to Skinwaker your offense was not in having the sockpuppets but for using them to circumvent a temporary ban.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #11  
    Forum Cosmic Wizard paralith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,190
    Threatening the foundation of science? I disagree completely. From what little I understood of s/s's last thread, he/she seemed to be suggesting that since we don't completely know what we're doing, we could be doing some damage. And that's most certainly possible. And doesn't really say anything about the process of science itself, just the results of us humans messing around in it.
    Man can will nothing unless he has first understood that he must count on no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth.
    ~Jean-Paul Sartre
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #12  
    Forum Isotope (In)Sanity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Mesa AZ
    Posts
    2,699
    While I greatly value all that the moderators here do (as I just don't have the time), one of the requirements of being a moderator is to put personal opinion aside and just moderate based on the general good. The general good being that which is in the best interest of the forum as a whole. If a member is being disruptive toward a segment of the forum populous then decisions should be made regarding that member.

    I've not had time to read all the posts from certain members as to be able to make any decisions as of yet. I trust in the appointed administration to do what is best for the forum as a whole. I have no desire to second guess the decisions of people who are giving up their free time to keep order on the forum. I also assume they will police each other as to fairness. That's not to say I don't take notice when certain situations arise.
    Pleased to meet you. Hope you guess my name
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #13  
    WYSIWYG Moderator marnixR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    5,802
    agreed that Ophiolite can be a cantankerous old buttock when he feels like it, but I've never noticed that this has impaired his duties as a moderator during the time i've been on this forum

    ultimately it's the forum's admin team that needs to make up their collective mind whether repetitive and often incomprehensible posts such as those from SS are to be tolerated

    until that decision is made, any moderator recommending action against a member leaves himself open to the type of accusations theQuestIsNotOver is making

    just to make it clear : i'm 100% behind Ophiolite on this one
    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." (Philip K. Dick)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #14  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    grail search
    Posts
    811
    Quote Originally Posted by paralith
    Threatening the foundation of science? I disagree completely. From what little I understood of s/s's last thread, he/she seemed to be suggesting that since we don't completely know what we're doing, we could be doing some damage. And that's most certainly possible. And doesn't really say anything about the process of science itself, just the results of us humans messing around in it.
    Paralith, if you recall the post in question, stream systems quoted you, your response, and then Ophiolite presumed the response to be offensive, which it was not. You were the only forum member stream systems was communicating with at the time. How are you, according to Ophiolite? Still offended? This is why I can only gather that the only threat stream systems represented was to the ideology of science, as for instance the numerous posts stream systems made regarding a new theory for time, which, as most of us recall, many took offense to, even though stream systems was not being personally abusive to anyone. In fact, Ophilite in the post in question began using xxxx statements, and only naturally stream systems continued replying to people who were making more constructive replies than the xxxx statements served by a forum moderator.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #15  
    Forum Cosmic Wizard paralith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,190
    It is not the ideas that are offensive. If that was the case, SS would have been booted a long time ago. She/he persisted for that very reason - the ideas may seem kind of wacky, but there's nothing bad about that in itself. However, when you not only persistently present wacky sounding ideas, but you ALSO communicate in such a terribly inept way that no one can understand your ideas in the first place (leaving their true degree of wackiness a mystery), and you even turn down their concerted efforts to understand you, then you're just wasting space.

    Also, I'm not sure why you're asking me what would be "according to Ophiolite," but as long as we're on the subject: no where did Ophiolite say, "Paralith was highly offended." He said, "SS made offensive remarks towards Paralith." I already said that I myself don't particularly care if someone tries to insult me or not, but I think it right of the moderators to step in when someone not only has the multiple issues mentioned above, but also decides to be unnecessarily rude to other forum members on top of everything. As well as being rude to the moderators themselves, if (In)sanity's recent comments mean what I think they mean.

    It's no single cause, Quest. It's a build up of many causes over time that, according to the mods, finally went too far.
    Man can will nothing unless he has first understood that he must count on no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth.
    ~Jean-Paul Sartre
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #16  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    grail search
    Posts
    811
    So, let me understand you: you are suggesting that "wasting space (in the forum, with arguments that go nowhere) is offensive".

    Jesus.

    Are you sure that theme of judgment should be employed?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #17  
    WYSIWYG Moderator marnixR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    5,802
    learn to read, Quest, this is what paralith said :

    Quote Originally Posted by paralith
    It's no single cause, Quest. It's a build up of many causes over time that, according to the mods, finally went too far.
    SS overstepped the line from being a mere waste of space to becoming a nuisance
    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." (Philip K. Dick)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #18  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,168
    Quote Originally Posted by marnixR
    agreed that Ophiolite can be a cantankerous old buttock when he feels like it, but I've never noticed that this has impaired his duties as a moderator during the time i've been on this forum
    Thank you for this - both aspects of it. My chosen persona is indeed that of a grumpy old man. :wink:
    I dislike, in no particular order and in relation to forum posts, instransigent stupidity, deliberately maintained ignorance, bullying, laziness, unwillingness to think outside the box, unwillingness to think at all, and thinking outside the box without regard to clear evidence that falsifies said thinking. Any or all of these will lead me to scathing comments upon the ideas expressed and, if they persist, upon the perpetrator of those ideas.
    However, I do not allow any of these views to influence my moderating duties (except in regard to bullying). If this were my forum SS would have been banned after about three posts. The philosophy of this forum is, however, much more encompassing and tolerant of off the wall ideas. As a moderator I therefore respect and support this approach to the best of my ability.
    Thank you for recgonising that I strive to keep separate my personal views from my implementation of forum policy.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #19  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    grail search
    Posts
    811
    Just to finalise the post of stream systems though, stream systems asked the question of whether there was anyone in the science arena, famous or important, who has presented any literature on the idea that "science and it's fruits could be harmful to nature because possibly science and it's fruits is not an exact match to the operation of space-time (nature)". I only ask because I also would like to konw if any such information exists. It sounded interesting at the time, from someone as incoherent as stream systems is voted to be. Could anyone maybe provide that information so we can all rest a little easier with what has transpired?

    edit: marnix, correct me if I do not understand you, but the idea of being a "waste of space" via repeated wasted posts is actually a "grouping of posts" into the one field of being a waste of space, and thus a singular cause, ultimately, it would seem. I actually think the reason stream systems was kicked off the forum was because it became apparent to everyone stream systems was directly or, as the case more recently became, indirectly promoting his/her theory. Yet, none of you are able to officially state that is the cause of eliminating stream systems from the forum. I think it is important for one to konw the precise reasoning of their actions. I have read many of your posts, Marnix. Even though I have not replied to most of them, through choice, I can read nonetheless. I find it quite a sham that all of you profess not to have any secret pet theory you are harboring with the aim to one day make the big time with that jewel you presumably hold all tightly. I think stream systems was eliminated from only this forum (as I am unaware of him/er being eliminated from other science forums) for being too honest "on that front".
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #20  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,168
    Quote Originally Posted by theQuestIsNotOver
    Just to finalise the post of stream systems though, stream systems asked the question of whether there was anyone in the science arena, famous or important, who has presented any literature on the idea that "science and it's fruits could be harmful to nature because possibly science and it's fruits is not an exact match to the operation of space-time (nature)".
    James Lovelock, the originator of the Gaia concept, recently published a work in which he railed against our assault on the natural world in general, and in relation to global warming in particular. It might be argued this was more a case of stating that our application of technology was inappropriate to our understanding of nature, rather than that our understanding of nature was flawed.
    Quote Originally Posted by theQuestIsNotOver
    I actually think the reason stream systems was kicked off the forum was because it became apparent to everyone stream systems was directly or, as the case more recently became, indirectly promoting his/her theory. Yet, none of you are able to officially state that is the cause of eliminating stream systems from the forum. I think it is important for one to konw the precise reasoning of their actions.
    SS has not been eliminated from the forum. He has been banned for one week. The reason was insulting behaviour to another member. SS was free to promote his theory within the confines of specific threads. To do so persistently in other threads would be against forum policy and rules. After discussions on that point he restricted the promotion of his theory in an acceptable manner.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #21  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    grail search
    Posts
    811
    I've read many hippy theories, spoken to many hippies, and hippies keep at least a few ideals alive, but they are notorious for being wanderers, unable to joust opinion with the big weights of science. Is there anyone from the science arena, important or famous, who echoes "ideals" of James Lovelock's ideas.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #22  
    WYSIWYG Moderator marnixR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    5,802
    Quote Originally Posted by theQuestIsNotOver
    I find it quite a sham that all of you profess not to have any secret pet theory you are harboring with the aim to one day make the big time with that jewel you presumably hold all tightly.
    i can honestly hand on heart confirm that i am not shielding any secret pet theories from the world or this forum - i'm not THAT presumptious
    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." (Philip K. Dick)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #23  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    grail search
    Posts
    811
    I am here to communicate what is real and what is not, and to weight that up// in a realistic survival-equation (CNN-NBC-FOX-ZZZZ) of our human plight/granduer.

    mARNIX, i think I am trying to point out the difference between physical travel and what you can take from someonew just as experienced who wasn't born where you want to be born (?).

    Point being, Lets not go so hard on what we don't completely understand..personally speaking.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #24  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    I live in Bertrand Russells teapot!
    Posts
    902
    Quote Originally Posted by theQuestIsNotOver
    I am here to communicate what is real and what is not
    That's a great quest but unfortunately it's impossible in an environment where dogma and prejudices prevail.

    Getting to the bottom of what is real and what is not requires an open mind willing to accept the possibility it might be wrong.

    I have only discovered this capability in very few, unfortunately.

    I have discovered an abundance of pride to be an antidote to true knowledge
    Reply With Quote  
     

  26. #25  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,168
    Quote Originally Posted by marnixR
    i can honestly hand on heart confirm that i am not shielding any secret pet theories from the world or this forum - i'm not THAT presumptious
    I can't. My maverick speculations include:
    a) A strong suspicion that there is a Lamarkian aspect to evolutionary mechanisms.
    b) A powerful leaning to variants of pan spermia for the origin of life on Earth.
    c) A hunch that discarding teleological explanations en masse was a mistake.
    d) A philosophical distaste for Big Bang theory.

    However, until and unless I can produce substantive data to support these views I shall express them only rarely and then in a decidedly tentative fashion. I wish others would show the same constraint.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  27. #26  
    WYSIWYG Moderator marnixR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    5,802
    Quote Originally Posted by theQuestIsNotOver
    mARNIX, i think I am trying to point out the difference between physical travel and what you can take from someonew just as experienced who wasn't born where you want to be born (?).
    sorry, you lost me
    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." (Philip K. Dick)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  28. #27  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    grail search
    Posts
    811
    I, like anyone, could be wanting to get as close as possible to not making "as possible as posible..........quam quelerime..............".
    Reply With Quote  
     

  29. #28  
    Forum Junior Twaaannnggg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    248
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophiolite
    Quote Originally Posted by marnixR
    i can honestly hand on heart confirm that i am not shielding any secret pet theories from the world or this forum - i'm not THAT presumptious
    I can't. My maverick speculations include:
    a) A strong suspicion that there is a Lamarkian aspect to evolutionary mechanisms.
    b) A powerful leaning to variants of pan spermia for the origin of life on Earth.
    c) A hunch that discarding teleological explanations en masse was a mistake.
    d) A philosophical distaste for Big Bang theory.

    However, until and unless I can produce substantive data to support these views I shall express them only rarely and then in a decidedly tentative fashion. I wish others would show the same constraint.
    Now it's out: Ophilite is a Nutter tooooooohooooooo, nanananana........

    I gotta defend Ophiolite against accusations without any evidence. I know he does not need defending, he's prrretty good at it himself. I got an admonition by O myself very shortly after one of my first posts (I tend to get carried away sometimes) I've gotta say he does a good job and should keep up the work. I don't know if others critzising him would fare only remotely as good as he's.
    Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day, set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  30. #29  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    grail search
    Posts
    811
    In my travels, my jock-strap usUALLY DECIDES.

    TrAVELS is travelling...........noun 2 ADJECTIVE.../..2 some......

    Point being.....>>>>>I go close to my own shadow.....aND if someone else sees that, maybe I should see their's, also.

    (edit): we need also to stay at one, 1, whatever, with a scope to a better unknown that anyoneone else cares to use without our warning that could otherwise mAke life a hell for all and those subject to all.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  31. #30  
    Administrator KALSTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    8,229
    In my travels, my jock-strap usUALLY DECIDES.

    TrAVELS is travelling...........noun 2 ADJECTIVE.../..2 some......

    Point being.....>>>>>I go close to my own shadow.....aND if someone else sees that, maybe I should see their's, also.

    (edit): we need also to stay at one, 1, whatever, with a scope to a better unknown that anyoneone else cares to use without our warning that could otherwise mAke life a hell for all and those subject to all.
    MarnixR, is that incoherent enough for you? SockPuppet!
    Disclaimer: I do not declare myself to be an expert on ANY subject. If I state something as fact that is obviously wrong, please don't hesitate to correct me. I welcome such corrections in an attempt to be as truthful and accurate as possible.

    "Gullibility kills" - Carl Sagan
    "All people know the same truth. Our lives consist of how we chose to distort it." - Harry Block
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
    Reply With Quote  
     

  32. #31  
    WYSIWYG Moderator marnixR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    5,802
    Quote Originally Posted by KALSTER
    MarnixR, is that incoherent enough for you? SockPuppet!
    yes, it looks like the true colours are starting to show through
    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." (Philip K. Dick)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  33. #32  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    grail search
    Posts
    811
    I'm laughing, also.

    (Ha....Haaaaaa).

    beg my pardon.

    Is there anyone else wecAN PICK ON?

    aPOLOGIES, FORUM MEMEBERS: MY one-in-command asks me 2 retire.

    ....

    My purpose is to be a part of something significant, and that is not easy to find let alone tell.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •