Notices
Results 1 to 41 of 41

Thread: asshology

  1. #1 asshology 
    Forum Ph.D.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    927
    a derivative from the "bad guys get all the chicks", being a total asshat, seems to garner respect.
    the more elaborate and intelligent your pranks are, the more people respect you.
    or maybe this is a trait for a certain group of people. young people i'd gather.
    or does people get more mellow as they grow older.

    meh, i lack social experience. trying to imagine what the world is out there, and how people feel and that shit is hard.
    this needs some field testing...


    when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth
    A.C Doyle
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    The Doctor Quantime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,546
    In reference to my thread, heres a good metaphor:

    Good guys can emulate bad guys. Who do you want the bad guy or the good guy who can emulate? Heres the metaphor.

    If looks are appealing, do you want a PC that can emulate a Mega Drive or do you want a Mega Drive itself?

    Of course a PC can do far more than a Mega Drive. So thanks to ToR and paralith I have learned that women who want the bad guys are shallow and only bothered at what they see as appealing, namely nostalgia, or more accuratley, different. And the reason Megadrives went out of fashion? They turned old and boring, hence bad boy relationships don't last long.


    "If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe". - Carl Sagan
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    Cooking Something Good MacGyver1968's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    2,051
    No offense, SV, but your analogy makes no sense what so ever. It just shows how clueless about women you really are.

    Women who like bad boys are not necessarily shallow...they just desire some excitement in their life...a sense of "breaking the rules"...a taboo feeling that they are doing something that they're not supposed to. This can be very stimulating. Good is boring...bad is exciting.

    This is generally only true in younger girls (while there are exceptions), not quite ready to settle down yet. Once a woman reaches a marrying age...she starts looking for stability and other qualities that make a good mate and father. Bad boys don't generally make good fathers and husbands.
    Fixin' shit that ain't broke.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    The Doctor Quantime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,546
    Alright never mind my METAPHOR

    PS. I'm very prideful due to youth so here goes a statement from my ego, take it away:

    Can get any girl I want, anytime I want. Even if I can't understand my own methods 8).
    "If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe". - Carl Sagan
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    The Doctor Quantime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,546
    Fortuantley for me I'm religious. God's got me in the corner again .

    Did you know that men insult the ego of other men when they feel threatened?
    "If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe". - Carl Sagan
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    Cooking Something Good MacGyver1968's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    2,051
    So exactly how old are you SV? 15? 16?
    Fixin' shit that ain't broke.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    The Doctor Quantime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,546
    20. Why? Feel free to be condescending now at the sacrafice of my respect for you.
    "If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe". - Carl Sagan
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    Cooking Something Good MacGyver1968's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    2,051
    Oh I was just curious...I thought you were a little younger.

    ...and frankly, I couldn't care less if you respect me or not.
    Fixin' shit that ain't broke.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9  
    The Doctor Quantime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,546
    I've struck a nerve haven't I? Lets get back on topic shall we? Whats asshology again ?

    dejawolf. I beleive that MacGyver was right about his statment abour excitment but there is more to it than that; suspense.
    "If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe". - Carl Sagan
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    Cooking Something Good MacGyver1968's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    2,051
    No, you didn't strike a nerve, and yes, let's get back on subject.

    Suspense of what?
    Fixin' shit that ain't broke.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #11  
    The Doctor Quantime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,546
    Don't you find that the excitment of women comes from suspens? I know women like excitment, especailly mid-30's. But the suspense of what may be, leaving them hanging like when teasing them. Women are good at it with men. A woman can be excited when about to make love, but there is even more excitment after you give them suspense, if you know what I mean.
    "If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe". - Carl Sagan
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #12  
    Forum Ph.D.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    927
    i was watching south park, and it occured to me that both matt and trey parker were jerks and assholes. successful assholes.

    homer simpson is an asshole, and people love him for that.
    then theres this song:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNzZzsvOClc


    actually.. when thinking about it... most comedians are basically being assholes. and are proud of it.
    all humour basically is about making fun of someone or something.
    when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth
    A.C Doyle
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #13  
    The Doctor Quantime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,546
    Asshole nature, is nature, itis who they are and I accept that. Remember this, the comedian never gets anywhere.
    "If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe". - Carl Sagan
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #14  
    Forum Freshman solidsquid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Marcos, Texas
    Posts
    15
    On average women find confidence in a man appealing. Unfortunately, being an asshat is often misconstrued as exuding confidence. There can be an excitement factor (the badboy attraction syndrome) but this is what you find mostly in younger women. As people age they're perspectives on things do change and the need for the rebel archetype wanes. It will most often be replaced with a larger need for stability.

    So to answer your question, yes, being an ass can make you attractive but you also can create a lot of enemies as well - there's a trade-off. However, I think that one should not change themselves for the attention of others. To do so is to win that attention under false pretenses and that can make things horrible. It may sound hokey, but being admired or loved for being oneself is far better than being admire and loved for something your not.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #15  
    The Doctor Quantime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,546
    Quote Originally Posted by solidsquid
    On average women find confidence in a man appealing. Unfortunately, being an asshat is often misconstrued as exuding confidence. There can be an excitement factor (the badboy attraction syndrome) but this is what you find mostly in younger women. As people age they're perspectives on things do change and the need for the rebel archetype wanes. It will most often be replaced with a larger need for stability.

    So to answer your question, yes, being an ass can make you attractive but you also can create a lot of enemies as well - there's a trade-off. However, I think that one should not change themselves for the attention of others. To do so is to win that attention under false pretenses and that can make things horrible. It may sound hokey, but being admired or loved for being oneself is far better than being admire and loved for something your not.
    Thanks, I'll remember that .
    "If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe". - Carl Sagan
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #16  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    223
    Women don't want a quivvering wreck of a yes man or sorry man.
    Nor do they want someone who's over-confidant or too cocky.

    We just want men who are real, down to earth and not afraid to take risks, make mistakes, get it wrong or apologise for it.

    I have just ended a relationship with a man who often became arrogant and condescending and i noticed it occured alot if we disagreed on a topic. I know it was a defence mechanism because he was terrified of being 'wrong'
    To be honest who gives a damn who's wrong or right and quite frankly its good to have differences of opinion, it means you get a broader look at a subject.

    Another aspect that was off-putting was his inability to ever admit he was wrong or apologise when he behaved like a b**t**d.

    I like getting things wrong, because it means i'm closer to possibly getting it right next time, but he just couldn't see the logic in this!

    Pride can be a good thing, but some men have too much of it to their own detriment.

    Men should just relax and be themselves, once you start 'trying' too hard to be like this or that you blow it!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #17  
    The Doctor Quantime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,546
    I think men want to be flawless because with modern media its seems that they have to be. Its sort of saying to a woman you are fat based on her comparison with sterotyped celebrity magazines, likewise men do the same, they feel inadequate against other men which is far more dangerous than thinking you are fat-it leads to basic primitive instinct coming back into behaviour of a man.
    "If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe". - Carl Sagan
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #18  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by svwillmer
    I think men want to be flawless because with modern media its seems that they have to be. Its sort of saying to a woman you are fat based on her comparison with sterotyped celebrity magazines, likewise men do the same, they feel inadequate against other men which is far more dangerous than thinking you are fat-it leads to basic primitive instinct coming back into behaviour of a man.
    Stuff the modern media!

    Haven't we learnt to ignore them by now?

    Life should be based on our personal knowledge gained through experience, not what the media are telling us. They pull the strings only to fill up wallets. I mean look at all those cheesy car adverts that encourage men to think they are big, powerful, sexy, successful. etc....just by what car they drive! How irrational is that!

    Men are big, strong, sexy and successful when they become real humans who laugh cry and maybe sometimes fall flat on their faces not some automaton who's bible is Man magazines and thinks that just because they've got a metallic gear stick and shiny wheel trims women are gonna be beating down their doors!

    I've been out with guys who have fast cars, big wallets, wear purposefully slashed work look jeaNs, work out at gyms and do everything just because they think it will make them hot hot hot! And quite frankly they are so far removed from themselves they are boring and utterly predictable AND COLD COLD COLD! YAWN!

    Give me a man that the media might describe as uncool, fat etc etc anyday. they are far more interesting intelligent and fun. Why? Because they focus thier energy on better things than doing what the papers and media say they should. They're individuals and unique, instead of being dull predictable automatic sheep slaves to the glossy pages of a mag and advertisements!

    So there
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #19  
    Administrator KALSTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    8,232
    Hooray for Minxy! :wink:
    Disclaimer: I do not declare myself to be an expert on ANY subject. If I state something as fact that is obviously wrong, please don't hesitate to correct me. I welcome such corrections in an attempt to be as truthful and accurate as possible.

    "Gullibility kills" - Carl Sagan
    "All people know the same truth. Our lives consist of how we chose to distort it." - Harry Block
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #20  
    Forum Freshman teeniewitabeenie1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    making lemons into lemonade
    Posts
    81
    bad boys make me sick and a lot of the girls i know hate them too...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #21  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    I live in Bertrand Russells teapot!
    Posts
    902
    Quote Originally Posted by teeniewitabeenie1
    bad boys make me sick and a lot of the girls i know hate them too...
    What do you mean by bad exactly?

    Bad boys can be fun if they are bad in the right places (excluding the heart)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #22  
    Forum Freshman teeniewitabeenie1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    making lemons into lemonade
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by Selene
    Quote Originally Posted by teeniewitabeenie1
    bad boys make me sick and a lot of the girls i know hate them too...
    What do you mean by bad exactly?

    Bad boys can be fun if they are bad in the right places (excluding the heart)


    what kind of bad boys do you mean and how exactly can they be fun?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #23  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    I live in Bertrand Russells teapot!
    Posts
    902
    Quote Originally Posted by teeniewitabeenie1
    Quote Originally Posted by Selene
    Quote Originally Posted by teeniewitabeenie1
    bad boys make me sick and a lot of the girls i know hate them too...
    What do you mean by bad exactly?

    Bad boys can be fun if they are bad in the right places (excluding the heart)


    what kind of bad boys do you mean and how exactly can they be fun?
    Hey where's the other bit you wrote about the index finger being longer and judge mathers and bad boys wearing lots of cologne stuff? How did you manage to delete what you'd already posted? Did i just imagine all that??
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #24  
    Forum Freshman teeniewitabeenie1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    making lemons into lemonade
    Posts
    81
    huh? yes ....i think you must have imagined that....u ok?...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  26. #25  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    I live in Bertrand Russells teapot!
    Posts
    902
    Quote Originally Posted by teeniewitabeenie1
    no i didn't want to offend anyone on here so i took it off...here it is

    selene, a bad boys are cocky and full of themselves. underneath their almost always front, they are damned stupid. they 'party' all the time and drink and alcohol or smoke and do drugs. sometimes they break the law to be 'cool' too. they attract loose privates womans who poke holes in the condom and lie about being on the pill so they gets preganent and are stuck with them or give them monies for 18 years. i saw it on judge mathis.

    PHYSICALLY a bad boy often has dark hair with a lot of gel in it , lots of pointless tatoos, wears HEAVY cologne, a lot longer ring finger than the index figer. on their myspace or facebook you can tell them beacuse their main pic is their arm around slutty dressed ugly girls with too much makeup on and holding a beer with one hand and the other throwing up the west side or peace sign.
    I want to know how you took a message off you already posted!??? please tell me

    Well i have been out with so called nice and good boys who pleased my mother! But after a while they were just too nice and often boring.

    You have to admit there is a certain attraction of bad boys. They just seem to be more sexy, more fun etc.

    But that's ok when you're young and can afford to be a little bit reckless.

    I always went for the bad boys as a youngster, but yes they would often end up shitting on you and hurting you.

    As you get older and want to 'settle down' i think bad boys lose their charm and you perhaps want someone who's reliable and more sensible.
    A sense of humour and fun is always a must though, as well as a sense of adventure.

    But it's good to stay away from trouble if you want a peaceful hassle free existence.

    Those toe rags you describe probably deserve the sort of girls who put holes in condoms! They probably end up regretting it when the said toe rag ends up in prison or out of work and they find themselves on their own with a squawking rug rat and they don't get to bleed them financially dry! Serves 'em right!

    I don't watch telly so im not sure who judge mathers is?

    And what's that about the index finger being longer? Never heard of that!

    I must agree with the cocky bit tho!
    That is always a big turn off. Arrogant cocky obnoxious men. Met quite a few of them in my time and all i can say is 'yeuch- get the hell outta here!'

    I'm guessing you are from the US? I am from UK. Perhaps we have cultural differences in how bad boys look and act.

    I think the young bad boys over here tend to have blonde hair with too much gel, baseball caps and scruffy hoodies pulled up, and trouser hanging off their arses. (Now we are going to get accused of 'stereotyping' especially if a skaterboy with the requisite baggy jeans reads this!)


    As for older bad boys. Well they are never as much fun as the younger ones. They are usually found propping up the bar or the bars of a cell, and after all those beers/drugs/fags and late nights start to look rough and definitely out of bounds!

    I prefer to stay single, it's easier these days 8)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  27. #26  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    I live in Bertrand Russells teapot!
    Posts
    902
    It's ok..............

    I found out how to edit a post DURR

    I am just being thick!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  28. #27  
    Forum Freshman teeniewitabeenie1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    making lemons into lemonade
    Posts
    81
    i'm not really sure what you mean....
    Brief is this existence, as a fleeting visit in a strange house. - Alberto Einstein
    Reply With Quote  
     

  29. #28  
    Forum Freshman teeniewitabeenie1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    making lemons into lemonade
    Posts
    81
    yes hahahahah exact-o! you are right selene....
    Brief is this existence, as a fleeting visit in a strange house. - Alberto Einstein
    Reply With Quote  
     

  30. #29  
    Forum Freshman teeniewitabeenie1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    making lemons into lemonade
    Posts
    81
    Brief is this existence, as a fleeting visit in a strange house. - Alberto Einstein
    Reply With Quote  
     

  31. #30  
    The Doctor Quantime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,546
    We all have different tastes. Women like bad boys, for numerous reasons. I like bad girls, but not actually liking them as you say liking them. That they can be bad, be naughty and mischevious. It adds excitement and that is always good. The same can be said for women with men Minxy, (selene), we don't want a woman that obsesses over weight and appearences etc. Which is a shame because most women do that if we sterotype. That may be evolution.

    The important thing to do is to just be yourself and if someone does not like you for it, learn and move on. The lesson being that we all have preferences and we are who we are. Whatever will be will be, the future is not ours to see .

    EDIT: Changed Men to Women on the second sentence.
    EDIT 2: Put a capital letter for women on the second sentence.
    "If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe". - Carl Sagan
    Reply With Quote  
     

  32. #31  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    I live in Bertrand Russells teapot!
    Posts
    902
    Svwillmer how did you manage to change your name?

    How many identities do you have?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  33. #32 Re: asshology 
    Forum Professor
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,114
    Quote Originally Posted by dejawolf
    a derivative from the "bad guys get all the chicks", being a total asshat, seems to garner respect.
    the more elaborate and intelligent your pranks are, the more people respect you.
    or maybe this is a trait for a certain group of people. young people i'd gather.
    or does people get more mellow as they grow older.

    meh, i lack social experience. trying to imagine what the world is out there, and how people feel and that shit is hard.
    this needs some field testing...
    Since you included psychology in your post, I would like to add my opinion about this subject.

    The ass represents the holy land of the bible. The word 'rear' is derived from the two words REligious ARea'.
    This is because the image on the Moon that I evaluate as a 'fetus', and some people labeled as the 'man in the moon', is wrong IMO,
    With todays imaging of preborn infants, it sure looks like a fetus.
    Another reason for this is that the Moons cycles correlate with the female menstral periods.

    So the image on the Moon was teleported to the Earth and linked to the Italian peninsula as a 'leg' that is than representative of a 'geographical' creature.
    So than the 'holy land' (rear) represents the rear or ass?
    The Arabian lands are the 'abdomen' area and on to China as the 'chest', Mongolia as the mothers breast and ends in Japan as a decapitated head.

    I will admit that this requires a vivid imagination but the Egyptians must have been aware of this because they adopted the 'Papio Hammadryad)as a 'sacred' representative of the holy land.

    Since this HL represents a female, I have come to the conclusion that the Arabs feel insulted because the Jewish bible has established AbraHAM as a representatuve of the HL. And with Abrahams two sons (Ismael and Isaac) representing a 'meal' (Ismael) and Isaac as a consumer of this ham sandwich, is insulting to the Arabs representing a 'ham sandwich'. But this HS, has evolved into a hamburger.
    So when you eat a hamburger, you can say you had a 'piecee of ass'.
    Ha ha.
    I hope the management has a sense of humor. Ha ha.
    So that is why the females prefer the asses because it identifies with them.
    Besides, the hamburgers outsell the 'hot dogs' by five to one.

    Cosmo
    Reply With Quote  
     

  34. #33 Re: asshology 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    I live in Bertrand Russells teapot!
    Posts
    902
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo
    Quote Originally Posted by dejawolf
    a derivative from the "bad guys get all the chicks", being a total asshat, seems to garner respect.
    the more elaborate and intelligent your pranks are, the more people respect you.
    or maybe this is a trait for a certain group of people. young people i'd gather.
    or does people get more mellow as they grow older.

    meh, i lack social experience. trying to imagine what the world is out there, and how people feel and that shit is hard.
    this needs some field testing...
    Since you included psychology in your post, I would like to add my opinion about this subject.

    The ass represents the holy land of the bible. The word 'rear' is derived from the two words REligious ARea'.
    This is because the image on the Moon that I evaluate as a 'fetus', and some people labeled as the 'man in the moon', is wrong IMO,
    With todays imaging of preborn infants, it sure looks like a fetus.
    Another reason for this is that the Moons cycles correlate with the female menstral periods.

    So the image on the Moon was teleported to the Earth and linked to the Italian peninsula as a 'leg' that is than representative of a 'geographical' creature.
    So than the 'holy land' (rear) represents the rear or ass?
    The Arabian lands are the 'abdomen' area and on to China as the 'chest', Mongolia as the mothers breast and ends in Japan as a decapitated head.

    I will admit that this requires a vivid imagination but the Egyptians must have been aware of this because they adopted the 'Papio Hammadryad)as a 'sacred' representative of the holy land.

    Since this HL represents a female, I have come to the conclusion that the Arabs feel insulted because the Jewish bible has established AbraHAM as a representatuve of the HL. And with Abrahams two sons (Ismael and Isaac) representing a 'meal' (Ismael) and Isaac as a consumer of this ham sandwich, is insulting to the Arabs representing a 'ham sandwich'. But this HS, has evolved into a hamburger.
    So when you eat a hamburger, you can say you had a 'piecee of ass'.
    Ha ha.
    I hope the management has a sense of humor. Ha ha.
    So that is why the females prefer the asses because it identifies with them.
    Besides, the hamburgers outsell the 'hot dogs' by five to one.

    Cosmo
    Ha Ha

    I like it!

    That's certainly cleared up a lot of grey areas for me

    P.s the moon has a face of a singing cherub in the North, maybe it looks like a foetus in the south? I will try standing on my head in the garden on Thurs (full moon,UK)

    PPS Asses are not the only pieces of male anatomy us girls like
    Reply With Quote  
     

  35. #34 Re: asshology 
    Forum Professor
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,114
    Quote Originally Posted by Selene
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo
    Quote Originally Posted by dejawolf
    a derivative from the "bad guys get all the chicks", being a total asshat, seems to garner respect.
    the more elaborate and intelligent your pranks are, the more people respect you.
    or maybe this is a trait for a certain group of people. young people i'd gather.
    or does people get more mellow as they grow older.

    meh, i lack social experience. trying to imagine what the world is out there, and how people feel and that shit is hard.
    this needs some field testing...
    Since you included psychology in your post, I would like to add my opinion about this subject.

    The ass represents the holy land of the bible. The word 'rear' is derived from the two words REligious ARea'.
    This is because the image on the Moon that I evaluate as a 'fetus', and some people labeled as the 'man in the moon', is wrong IMO,
    With todays imaging of preborn infants, it sure looks like a fetus.
    Another reason for this is that the Moons cycles correlate with the female menstral periods.

    So the image on the Moon was teleported to the Earth and linked to the Italian peninsula as a 'leg' that is than representative of a 'geographical' creature.
    So than the 'holy land' (rear) represents the rear or ass?
    The Arabian lands are the 'abdomen' area and on to China as the 'chest', Mongolia as the mothers breast and ends in Japan as a decapitated head.

    I will admit that this requires a vivid imagination but the Egyptians must have been aware of this because they adopted the 'Papio Hammadryad)as a 'sacred' representative of the holy land.

    Since this HL represents a female, I have come to the conclusion that the Arabs feel insulted because the Jewish bible has established AbraHAM as a representatuve of the HL. And with Abrahams two sons (Ismael and Isaac) representing a 'meal' (Ismael) and Isaac as a consumer of this ham sandwich, is insulting to the Arabs representing a 'ham sandwich'. But this HS, has evolved into a hamburger.
    So when you eat a hamburger, you can say you had a 'piecee of ass'.
    Ha ha.
    I hope the management has a sense of humor. Ha ha.
    So that is why the females prefer the asses because it identifies with them.
    Besides, the hamburgers outsell the 'hot dogs' by five to one.

    Cosmo
    Ha Ha

    I like it!

    That's certainly cleared up a lot of grey areas for me

    P.s the moon has a face of a singing cherub in the North, maybe it looks like a foetus in the south? I will try standing on my head in the garden on Thurs (full moon,UK)

    PPS Asses are not the only pieces of male anatomy us girls like
    Thanks.

    The Egyptians promoted the Sun as a creator god.
    But from a scientific point of view, the Sun is just a source of energy (light).
    My opinion is that the females are the creators of all life (eggs and seeds)and the males as just servants. This is based on the roles played by both in Nature that I see as GOD and our greatest teacher.

    Cosmo
    Reply With Quote  
     

  36. #35 Re: asshology 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    I live in Bertrand Russells teapot!
    Posts
    902
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo
    Quote Originally Posted by Selene
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo
    Quote Originally Posted by dejawolf
    a derivative from the "bad guys get all the chicks", being a total asshat, seems to garner respect.
    the more elaborate and intelligent your pranks are, the more people respect you.
    or maybe this is a trait for a certain group of people. young people i'd gather.
    or does people get more mellow as they grow older.

    meh, i lack social experience. trying to imagine what the world is out there, and how people feel and that shit is hard.
    this needs some field testing...
    Since you included psychology in your post, I would like to add my opinion about this subject.

    The ass represents the holy land of the bible. The word 'rear' is derived from the two words REligious ARea'.
    This is because the image on the Moon that I evaluate as a 'fetus', and some people labeled as the 'man in the moon', is wrong IMO,
    With todays imaging of preborn infants, it sure looks like a fetus.
    Another reason for this is that the Moons cycles correlate with the female menstral periods.

    So the image on the Moon was teleported to the Earth and linked to the Italian peninsula as a 'leg' that is than representative of a 'geographical' creature.
    So than the 'holy land' (rear) represents the rear or ass?
    The Arabian lands are the 'abdomen' area and on to China as the 'chest', Mongolia as the mothers breast and ends in Japan as a decapitated head.

    I will admit that this requires a vivid imagination but the Egyptians must have been aware of this because they adopted the 'Papio Hammadryad)as a 'sacred' representative of the holy land.

    Since this HL represents a female, I have come to the conclusion that the Arabs feel insulted because the Jewish bible has established AbraHAM as a representatuve of the HL. And with Abrahams two sons (Ismael and Isaac) representing a 'meal' (Ismael) and Isaac as a consumer of this ham sandwich, is insulting to the Arabs representing a 'ham sandwich'. But this HS, has evolved into a hamburger.
    So when you eat a hamburger, you can say you had a 'piecee of ass'.
    Ha ha.
    I hope the management has a sense of humor. Ha ha.
    So that is why the females prefer the asses because it identifies with them.
    Besides, the hamburgers outsell the 'hot dogs' by five to one.

    Cosmo
    Ha Ha

    I like it!

    That's certainly cleared up a lot of grey areas for me

    P.s the moon has a face of a singing cherub in the North, maybe it looks like a foetus in the south? I will try standing on my head in the garden on Thurs (full moon,UK)

    PPS Asses are not the only pieces of male anatomy us girls like
    Thanks.

    The Egyptians promoted the Sun as a creator god.
    But from a scientific point of view, the Sun is just a source of energy (light).
    My opinion is that the females are the creators of all life (eggs and seeds)and the males as just servants. This is based on the roles played by both in Nature that I see as GOD and our greatest teacher.

    Cosmo
    A woman can't create anyhting without a man except chaos!

    We need men. Lots of them
    Reply With Quote  
     

  37. #36  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    60
    I've noticed that my friends seem to flock around the one that looks to be the most macho. I achieved this standing by displaying his intellectual and tenacious dominance by playing pranks on all the little betas. What im sayin is that the girls like him because he appears to be better than the rest of us.
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz
    Reply With Quote  
     

  38. #37  
    Forum Professor
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,114
    To All

    I would like to add some more comment about this subject.

    This subject is a derivitive of the Egyptian/Jewish versions of Natures representative of the Holy Land.

    The Moon is the light of darkness and represents the females. The image on the Moon can very easily be observed to be a 'fetus' in a females
    'womb'. To firmly establish this relationship. the menstral periods of the femasles averges out to 28 days that is equivalent to the Moons period arouind the Earth.

    Now this image has been interpreted as the man in the Moon.
    This is erroneous. This idea comes from interpreting the Holy Land as related to the Italian peninsula as a geographic image and the Holy Land area as it relates to this peninsula.

    So, the HL is a representative of the famale rear area (REligious ARea) as symbolizing motherhood.
    The Egyptians were aware of this. That is why they adopted the 'Papio Hammadyad (with the calloused buttucks) as a sacred creature.

    But the OT of the bible has portrayed the HL as a male when they portrayed AbraHAM as a representative. So this is why I say the HL as a male rear is erroneous.
    So Abraham identifies with the Arabs. So this is one reason why the Arabs hate the Jews.
    There are other errors in the OT.

    The Roman Church has it right when they promote the 'mother and child' as the source of the HL that requires the proper respect.

    Cosmo
    Reply With Quote  
     

  39. #38  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    I live in Bertrand Russells teapot!
    Posts
    902
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo


    The Roman Church has it right when they promote the 'mother and child' as the source of the HL that requires the proper respect.
    Hallelujah, they got something right!

    More respect for the female

    Thanks Cosmo
    Reply With Quote  
     

  40. #39  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    60
    how did a basic analyzation of a modern psychiatric occurrence turn into a debate over the religious beliefs of ancient civilization?

    It seems like a strange transition to me
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz
    Reply With Quote  
     

  41. #40  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    I live in Bertrand Russells teapot!
    Posts
    902
    Quote Originally Posted by Behr_25
    how did a basic analyzation of a modern psychiatric occurrence turn into a debate over the religious beliefs of ancient civilization?

    It seems like a strange transition to me
    That's Cosmo for you

    He's Cosmic!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  42. #41  
    Forum Professor
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,114
    Quote Originally Posted by Selene
    Quote Originally Posted by Behr_25
    how did a basic analyzation of a modern psychiatric occurrence turn into a debate over the religious beliefs of ancient civilization?

    It seems like a strange transition to me
    That's Cosmo for you

    He's Cosmic!
    Thanks Selene.
    I have read the OT and find a lot of errors.

    That is why I look to Nature as our 'greatest teacher'

    The Romans know that too. That is why the the current higher educational
    schools are based on the study of Nature.

    The bible is for 'dummies'. The animals do not need it. So what does the bible's OT teach? Chauvinism and Hatred?

    John the Baptist and Christ tried to rectify that and the sad part of this attempt is a shortened lifespan.

    Cosmo
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •