Notices
Results 1 to 32 of 32

Thread: Racist biggots.

  1. #1 Racist biggots. 
    Forum Junior Cottontop3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    West Texas
    Posts
    252
    Racists, like JamesR, care less about "truth" than they do about anything related to "political correctness."


    Death Beckons
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    Forum Professor wallaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,521
    True, now who is James R?
    and what has he done that deserves mention on this section of the World Wide Web.


    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    Forum Isotope (In)Sanity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Mesa AZ
    Posts
    2,699
    From what I gather from a thread much like this in the trash, someone on sciforums.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    Forum Junior Cottontop3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    West Texas
    Posts
    252
    (In)Sanity and wallaby, yes, JamesR is a moderator at sciforums.com who banned me a couple of nights ago for 1 week. I think I asked for it though, literally, in a thread labelled "Black Crime," in which I challenged all racist assholes to prove that they knew a god-damned thing about "black" crime. Maybe I shouldn't have asked, after some strong statements on my part, "is this a bannable offense? If so, I couldn't care less. Ban me." Fucker sure did. Banned me, that is. I was pissed and came here to vent a little. Sorry to lay it on you guys here; you are my second home though. Where else would I go?

    I'm over it now; I had been quite abrasive too. Ah well, life's a bitch, and then you divorce a couple.
    Death Beckons
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Forum Professor wallaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,521
    yes everyone needs a way of venting there anger every now and then.
    personaly i find the punching bag works well.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    Forum Cosmic Wizard SkinWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Posts
    2,377
    Just as a reminder, Cottontop... this isn't sciforums and you might perhaps curb your language a bit. We have a different culture here at The Science Forum. Moreover, venting over a temp ban at the other forum in the behavioral & social sciences section would seem a bit inappropriate.

    Unless of course we are all permitted to discuss the psychology of internet vengence and flaming as it relates to your situation
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope cosmictraveler's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Key West, Florida, Earth
    Posts
    4,788
    Unless of course we are all permitted to discuss the psychology of internet vengence and flaming as it relates to your situation
    LOL!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    Forum Professor wallaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,521
    or i suppose What makes a Racist wouldn't be a very far out question to ask.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9  
    Forum Junior Cottontop3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    West Texas
    Posts
    252
    Skinwalker, wallaby, I wouldn't be adverse to discussing "the psychology of internet vengeance and flaming as it relates to" my situation. Have any questions? Anything you want to ask is fine with me.

    I'll say this. I was asking for a banning. I don't like being told what I can ****** say and what I can't ****** say. To anybody. Anywhere. Anytime. If anyone so much as says that what I say is proscribed by some "rule," I'll say why the hell is that "rule" allowed?! If what I say offends someone's delicate sensibilities, I'll say you are bought and paid for, by someone or some corporation that has their own ***** agenda.

    P.S. Wallaby, I like the punching bag too. I boxed at West Point for 4 years, and I never lost a fight. I went undefeated in 24 fights. 23 by knock out. Put one unlucky dude in a coma for 2 weeks. After several years though, you don't want to punish the bag, you want to punish the ass-wipes that are taking control of your life. The douche-bags like bush and cheney and rumsfeld and wolfowitz and bush sr. At some point in your life, the bag isn't going to be enough. You are going to need real justice. Real "fair and balanced." Real "whatever you end up feeling strongly about."
    Death Beckons
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope cosmictraveler's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Key West, Florida, Earth
    Posts
    4,788
    [quote="Cottontop3000"]Skinwalker, wallaby,

    I'll say this. I was asking for a banning. I don't like being told what I can ****** say and what I can't ****** say. To anybody. Anywhere. Anytime. If anyone so much as says that what I say is proscribed by some "rule," I'll say why the hell is that "rule" allowed?!quote]

    Rules are always around, sometimes they aren't enforced as they are stated and leeways are granted in certain instances. If you read the rules then you will know that they apply to all that use that board not only to you. If you can't abide by the rules then don't post there. That is your right also. Just don't think that you will make the rules unless you have your own boards, by the way why don't you get your own board and then do what you want there. See how many people stay around there and post.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #11  
    Forum Junior Cottontop3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    West Texas
    Posts
    252
    Cosmictraveller, I guess I am at a point in my life where I feel like I have seen and heard everything there is to see and hear. What I see and hear disgusts me. A media controlled and distributed by big corporations. NBC owned and controlled by general electric. ABC owned and controlled by the disney corporation. fox owned and controlled by rupert murdoch. If you know who owns and controls CBS, let me know, please.

    Politicians owned and controlled by the largest lobby in america, the media.

    Get a grip on yourself. I've done it. You can too.
    Death Beckons
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #12  
    j
    j is offline
    Forum Bachelors Degree
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    431
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop3000
    ... If anyone so much as says that what I say is proscribed by some "rule," I'll say why the hell is that "rule" allowed?! ...
    This forum, in fact, has guidelines, not rules. Several posters and moderators discussed the matter, and a set of guidelines acceptable to the community was developed.

    In addition, the Ignore feature was added for those who develop a personal distaste for another poster's style. There is also a forum specificly for agressive posts.

    It's really hard to find a brick wall to bang your head against here.
    Why do they want us to believe Conspiracy Theories?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #13  
    Forum Ph.D.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    945
    you came here to vent... ? and then .. in bringin up your banning offence, you created a banning offence? ... and then , what if the good mods banned ya here... would it become a vicious circle?

    of, good on ya for admiting your wrong doing, man that takes some guts at the best of time! yo got guts.

    about racisim, and biggiots ... are all as'ol's. you are allowed to call em what you want... but rules are rules,

    *add to that, rapists, people who drive too fast, people who bully, people who think to be above otheres, people who don't listen to others views*
    Stumble on through life.
    Feel free to correct any false information, which unknown to me, may be included in my posts. (also - let this be a disclaimer)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #14  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,168
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop3000
    [If anyone so much as says that what I say is proscribed by some "rule," I'll say why the hell is that "rule" allowed?! "
    = reactionary
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop3000
    If what I say offends someone's delicate sensibilities......"
    =insensitive
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop3000
    ... I'll say you are bought and paid for, by someone or some corporation that has their own ***** agenda.
    =presumptuous
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop3000
    I boxed at West Point for 4 years, and I never lost a fight.
    =aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop3000
    After several years though, you don't want to punish the bag, you want to punish the ass-wipes that are taking control of your life.
    =seriously paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop3000
    I guess I am at a point in my life where I feel like I have seen and heard everything there is to see and hear
    =stunningly unimaginative.

    So, Cottontop3000, remember this is extracted from your own words. You appear to be identifying yourself as an insensitive, presumptuous, paranoid, unimaginative, aggressive reactionary.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #15  
    Forum Freshman Also Known As's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    88
    Cotton, If you feel like flaming someone, go to the politics forum linked at the bottom of this page and look for an insulting jerk who goes by the name Baldar. He deserves it.
    To argue with a man who has renounced his reason is like giving medicine to the dead.
    -- Thomas Paine, The Crisis
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #16  
    Forum Ph.D.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    945
    Quote Originally Posted by Also Known As
    Cotton, If you feel like flaming someone, go to the politics forum linked at the bottom of this page and look for an insulting jerk who goes by the name Baldar. He deserves it.
    Lol :-D
    Stumble on through life.
    Feel free to correct any false information, which unknown to me, may be included in my posts. (also - let this be a disclaimer)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #17  
    J.B
    J.B is offline
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop3000
    in which I challenged all racist assholes to prove that they knew a god-damned thing about "black" crime.
    High testosterone levels and lack of intelligence is why blacks commit crime at much higher levels then all other groups of people.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #18  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,168
    Welcome to The Science Forum J.B. I see you have chosen to make your first contribution in the thread Racist Bigots.
    I am sure you will soon be offering some data in support of your four contentions:
    1) Blacks have high testosterone levels.
    2) Blacks have low intelligence
    3) Blacks commit more crimes than other races
    3) In combination 1) and 2) are responsible for three

    Before you do so, could you possibly define black, just so we are all on the same page, so to speak. I've also taken the liberty of interpreting one of your points. When you said blacks commit crimes at a higher level then (sic) all other groups, I have assumed you meant that they commit more crime, not that they typically rob penthouses.

    Looking forward to your reply.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #19  
    J.B
    J.B is offline
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophiolite
    I am sure you will soon be offering some data in support of your four contentions:
    1) Blacks have high testosterone levels.
    Mean testosterone levels in blacks were 19% higher than in whites, and free testosterone levels were 21% higher. Both these differences were statistically significant. Adjustment by analysis of covariance for time of sampling, age, weight, alcohol use, cigarette smoking, and use of prescription drugs somewhat reduced the differences. After these adjustments were made, blacks had a 15% higher testosterone level and a 13% higher free testosterone level. A 15% difference in circulating testosterone levels could readily explain a twofold difference in prostate cancer risk.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...&dopt=Abstract

    Quote Originally Posted by Ophiolite
    2) Blacks have low intelligence.
    Race Differences and the Out-of-Africa theory of Human Origins. East Asian-White-Black differences fit the theory that modern humans arose in Africa about 100,000 years ago and expanded northward. During prolonged winters there was evolutionary selection for higher IQ created by problems of raising children, gathering and storing food, gaining shelter, and making clothes.
    http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releas...-bai042505.php

    Quote Originally Posted by Ophiolite
    3) Blacks commit more crimes than other races.
    http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm

    Quote Originally Posted by Ophiolite
    Before you do so, could you possibly define black, just so we are all on the same page, so to speak.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_people


    Looking forward to your reply.[/quote]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #20  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,168
    Quote Originally Posted by J.B
    Mean testosterone levels in blacks were 19% higher than in whites, and free testosterone levels were 21% higher.
    I notice that this single interesting piece of research relates to young blacks in the US. That's rather different to the all blacks in the world that was implied by your initial remark. [May I assume that the crime statistics are going to be similarily selective? That is, focused on the US? Never mind. I'll take a look.]
    Of course your cited study is now twenty years old. I am sure you would be interested in some of the work that has gone on since then. For example,

    Gapstur SM, et al Serum androgen concentrations in young men: a longitudinal analysis of associations with age, obesity, and race. The CARDIA male hormone study.
    Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2002 Oct;11(10 Pt 1):1041-7.
    Serum testosterone concentration appears to be higher in black men than white men, particularly at younger ages. The higher incidence of prostate cancer in blacks has been attributed, at least in part, to this difference. Other factors associated with androgen levels in men include age and obesity. However, most of the studies of adult androgen levels are limited by their cross-sectional design. We conducted longitudinal analyses (Generalized Estimating Equation) of the associations of age, body mass index (BMI), and waist circumference with total and free testosterone and sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) concentrations during an 8-year period and compared these hormonal factors between black (n = 483) and white (n = 695) male participants of the Coronary Artery Risk Development in Young Adults (CARDIA) Study. For men ages 24 years and older at the time of the first hormone measurement, increasing age was associated with a statistically significant decrease in serum total and free testosterone and an increase in SHBG (P < 0.05). BMI and waist circumference were inversely associated with total testosterone and SHBG, but only BMI was inversely associated with free testosterone. After adjustment for age and BMI, total testosterone was higher in blacks (0.21 ng/ml; P = 0.028) than whites, an approximately 3% difference. However, after further adjustment for waist circumference, there was no black-white difference (0.05 ng/ml; P = 0.62). These results indicate that the age-associated decrease in circulating testosterone and increase in SHBG begin during the 3rd decade of life, and that increasing obesity, particularly central obesity, is associated with decreasing total testosterone and SHBG. Results also suggest that the previously observed difference in total testosterone between black and white men could be attributed, for the most part, to racial differences in abdominal obesity.

    So, further more detailed study has shown that the 15% difference you placed such store by is actually a mere 3%, all of which appears to be attributable to waist circumference. If your black crime wave is a reality it must be a down to the activities of some seriously overweight dudes.


    JB, I think we can safely dispense with the first of your contentions. It has no basis in fact. I'll give you an opportunity to respond before moving on to contention 2).
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #21  
    J.B
    J.B is offline
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophiolite
    3) In combination 1) and 2) are responsible for three
    The evidence shows that the further north the populations migrated out of Africa, the more they encountered the cognitively demanding problems of gathering and storing food, gaining shelter, making clothes, and raising children successfully during prolonged winters. The evolutionary sequence fits with and helps to explain how and why the variables cluster. As the original African populations evolved into Caucasoids and Mongoloids, they did so in the direction of larger brains and lower levels of sex hormone, with concomitant reductions in aggression and sexual potency and increases in forward planning and family stability.
    http://www.mugu.com/cgi-bin/Upstream/rushton-crime
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #22  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,168
    I have read the wiipedia article on black people. As is often the case with the better wikipedia articles it is an excellent introduction to the topic. They talk at length about the diversity of meanings attached to the terms, over time, geographically, culturally, nationally, etc, leaving the clear picture that it is a portmanteau term.
    It lacks definition, precision, measurability. From this I take it that the answer from you to my question, "What is a black", is "I don't know". That's certainly very honest of you, though it may complicate our later discussion.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #23  
    J.B
    J.B is offline
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophiolite
    JB, I think we can safely dispense with the first of your contentions.
    WOW, you really don't want to talk about this subject, do you?
    Remember, science shows no emotions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophiolite
    It has no basis in fact. I'll give you an opportunity to respond before moving on to contention 2).
    Surviving prostate cancer

    By Christian Toto
    THE WASHINGTON TIMES
    6-3-2005

    Black men are 60 percent more likely to develop prostate cancer and 2.4 times more likely to die from it than men of other races, according to the coalition. Researchers don't fully know why this is, though they know blacks metabolize testosterone in a speedier fashion, which contributes to accelerated tumor growth.
    http://washingtontimes.com/metro/200...1052-3372r.htm
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #24  
    Forum Junior Lucifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Close to 290125001
    Posts
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by J.B
    High testosterone levels and lack of intelligence is why blacks commit crime at much higher levels then all other groups of people.
    Houm...


    J.B. now that you got your big mouth open and it ¡s abit too late to NOT draw MY attention, may I ask you for some evidence of...

    - Lack of inteligence leads to criminal behavior.

    - How is defined inteligence?

    - Is there a reliable way to measure inteligence?

    - Evidence that there is only one correlaiton possible between poverty, crime and "lakc fo itneligencE" udnerstood as "lack fo the ability to score high in inteligence tests"

    I mean: does poverty lead to crime to lack of inteligence?

    Does crime lead to poverty and lack of inteligence?

    Does lack of inteligence lead to poverty and crime?

    How can you tell what is the cause, or if there is just one single cause, or how can you tell if all individual cases are caused by a same logical sequence?

    And as Ophiolite pointed... are you sure that your data are not just from the USA? This also would add them another degree of poor validity, as most African American aren't racially pure but have got some degree of hibridation in their family trees.


    Quote Originally Posted by JB
    The evidence shows that the further north the populations migrated out of Africa, the more they encountered the cognitively demanding problems of gathering and storing food, gaining shelter, making clothes, and raising children successfully during prolonged winters.
    Houm... raising a family in the Kalahari isn't quite a problem, admiteddly. Struggling with plenty of wild beasts such as lions, leopards, hyenas, hippoptmaus, cocrodiles and the such, this isn't a challenge at all. Finding water in a drought, that didnt'h helped out much. Surviving African diseases broke havoc on the quality of the gene pool.

    JB, you should put it straight: the real evidence that black people are different from white -and for worst- is that they weren't smart enough to quit Africa as our ancestors did...

    (And, of course, this can't be linked to the fact that JB is American and Americna folklore includes (apart of massive doses of racism) how good American were to leave Europe -of course, taking the best of it with them, yaba dibi da. Which also may not be related to a nation of shepherds like the writers of the Bible who tell us how God prefered Abel the shepherd to Cain the despicable farmer. As nations don't pick legends that turn their history into the good one and other's history into the bad one, of course. :wink: )


    BTW, I have for free my own version on why White came to encounter Black, to Black's disgrace: because White man never learned the lesson to bloody well live and let live the tohers. And here we are, with half the world willing to kill us and the other half willing to stripe from us privileges suh as our jobs...
    “If the misery of the poor be caused not by the laws of nature, but by our institutions, great is our sin.” -Charles Darwin
    Reply With Quote  
     

  26. #25  
    J.B
    J.B is offline
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer
    - Lack of inteligence leads to criminal behavior.
    Well, is it intelligent to be a criminal?
    Is rape, murder and violent attacks, intelligent acts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer
    - How is defined inteligence?
    "Stupid is, as stupid does"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer
    - Is there a reliable way to measure inteligence?
    NO ONE, not the NAACP nor the United Negro College Fund, nor NEA had been able to develop any kind of intelligence test or any kind of test which shows all groups (races) of people scoring equally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer
    - Evidence that there is only one correlaiton possible between poverty, crime and "lakc fo itneligencE" udnerstood as "lack fo the ability to score high in inteligence tests"

    I mean: does poverty lead to crime to lack of inteligence?

    Does crime lead to poverty and lack of inteligence?

    Does lack of inteligence lead to poverty and crime?
    What makes more sence?

    Being poor will help to make you unintelligent?
    or
    Being unintelligent will help to make you poor?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer
    How can you tell what is the cause, or if there is just one single cause, or how can you tell if all individual cases are caused by a same logical sequence?
    Because the different behaviour of all the different racial groups (races) is the same all over the world.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer
    BTW, I have for free my own version on why White came to encounter Black, to Black's disgrace: because White man never learned the lesson to bloody well live and let live the tohers. And here we are, with half the world willing to kill us and the other half willing to stripe from us privileges suh as our jobs...
    The rest of what you wrote was just a racist rant attacking people with "white" skin.

    If people of color are treated so poorly by "whites", why don't all people of color run from "whites"?
    Instead people of color from all over the world abandon their native lands and risk there lives just for a chance to live in country's of "white" majority?

    For you to claim that the actions of "whites" have compleaty changed who and how black people are, is a clear claim to white superiority.

    I don't think whites are superiour.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  27. #26  
    Forum Junior Lucifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Close to 290125001
    Posts
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by J.B
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer
    - Lack of inteligence leads to criminal behavior.
    Well, is it intelligent to be a criminal?
    Is rape, murder and violent attacks, intelligent acts?
    Subjective rehetoric. Where is the scientific evidence that lower inteligence makes people prone to use cime as a mean to reach a goal? Where si the scientifc evidence that intleigence is related to the reasons why some people comit crime?

    Quote Originally Posted by JB
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer
    - How is defined inteligence?
    "Stupid is, as stupid does"
    So you're sutpid to believe I will swallow such drivel?

    Please stick to the topic and tell me how you define inteligence, or how do define inteligence the scientists backuping you.

    MY point is, there is no canonical scientifical definition of inteligence.

    Quote Originally Posted by JB
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer
    - Is there a reliable way to measure inteligence?
    NO ONE, not the NAACP nor the United Negro College Fund, nor NEA had been able to develop any kind of intelligence test or any kind of test which shows all groups (races) of people scoring equally.
    Actually nobody has ever demonstrated that inteligence tests measure anything else than the ability to answer inteligence tests. In part, because nobody has ever agreed upon what thing it is "inteligence", or if itneligence is actually a measurable thing... neither ahs beend emosntrated any direct relation between the different aiblity to answer inteligence tests and any other difference between individuals -that is, also hasn't been demonstrated that different scores actually reflect individual differences.

    Quote Originally Posted by JB
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer
    - Evidence that there is only one correlaiton possible between poverty, crime and "lakc fo itneligencE" udnerstood as "lack fo the ability to score high in inteligence tests"

    I mean: does poverty lead to crime to lack of inteligence?

    Does crime lead to poverty and lack of inteligence?

    Does lack of inteligence lead to poverty and crime?
    What makes more sence?

    Being poor will help to make you unintelligent?
    or
    Being unintelligent will help to make you poor?
    More rehetoric. Where is the scientifical evidence that lesser inteligence CAUSES poverty and not that poverty CAUSES a lesser ability to answer inteligence tests (remember, you still havne't proved what thing is inteligence, nor if if it is somethgin which can be measured, not also that it can be directly compared between different persons).

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer
    How can you tell what is the cause, or if there is just one single cause, or how can you tell if all individual cases are caused by a same logical sequence?
    Because the different behaviour of all the different racial groups (races) is the same all over the world.
    You avoided my point. How can you demosntrtae that there is onyl one sequence, when you sitll haven't demonstrated that your proposed causality sequence is right?

    Quote Originally Posted by JB
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer
    BTW, I have for free my own version on why White came to encounter Black, to Black's disgrace: because White man never learned the lesson to bloody well live and let live the tohers. And here we are, with half the world willing to kill us and the other half willing to stripe from us privileges suh as our jobs...
    The rest of what you wrote was just a racist rant attacking people with "white" skin.
    And may you provide any evidence of this, please? Not that I still hope to get anything esle than rethoric from you so far, but, who knows? Provided I'm an anti-white racist, I would like to know how this happened...

    If people of color are treated so poorly by "whites", why don't all people of color run from "whites"?
    And when I said that?

    Instead people of color from all over the world abandon their native lands and risk there lives just for a chance to live in country's of "white" majority?
    Houm... they ran away from misery into chances. Not difficult to grasp.

    For you to claim that the actions of "whites" have compleaty changed who and how black people are, is a clear claim to white superiority.

    I don't think whites are superiour.
    White superiority? No. White unability to live and let live. A mix of greed, demographic pressure, violence, trust in a natural order which can be unveiled by research and the ability to put oneself as center of a universe intended to be one's servant.

    I don't think that people is superior or inferior. They're different. They can't be measured against each other, neither individually nor collectively.

    So I question you: why are you looking for collective differences? What's your aim? Individuals are individuals. Why you pack a collective and compare it to another? What can this tell you about a individual, beyond a useless calculation of probabilities?


    BTW, elsewhere you asked Cuete if he was "Hispanic or Latino". What RELEVANT information you expected to gather from his answer?
    “If the misery of the poor be caused not by the laws of nature, but by our institutions, great is our sin.” -Charles Darwin
    Reply With Quote  
     

  28. #27  
    J.B
    J.B is offline
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer
    Subjective rehetoric. Where is the scientific evidence that lower inteligence makes people prone to use cime as a mean to reach a goal? Where si the scientifc evidence that intleigence is related to the reasons why some people comit crime?
    I asked you two easy questions that gives you the answer:

    Well, is it intelligent to be a criminal?
    Is rape, murder and violent attacks, intelligent acts?

    Just answer them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer
    Actually nobody has ever demonstrated that inteligence tests measure anything else than the ability to answer inteligence tests. In part, because nobody has ever agreed upon what thing it is "inteligence", or if itneligence is actually a measurable thing... neither ahs beend emosntrated any direct relation between the different aiblity to answer inteligence tests and any other difference between individuals -that is, also hasn't been demonstrated that different scores actually reflect individual differences.
    Then why have any tests of any kind?

    A IQ test is not why I believe blacks have a lower threshold of intelligence, it is there actions that speak louder then any IQ test.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer
    BTW, I have for free my own version on why White came to encounter Black, to Black's disgrace: because White man never learned the lesson to bloody well live and let live the tohers. And here we are, with half the world willing to kill us and the other half willing to stripe from us privileges suh as our jobs...
    This is racism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer
    Houm... they ran away from misery into chances. Not difficult to grasp.
    No, they brought that misery with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer
    White superiority? No. White unability to live and let live. A mix of greed, demographic pressure, violence, trust in a natural order which can be unveiled by research and the ability to put oneself as center of a universe intended to be one's servant..
    More racist ranting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer
    BTW, elsewhere you asked Cuete if he was "Hispanic or Latino". What RELEVANT information you expected to gather from his answer?
    I can interact with a person without seeing them, and can almost always predict what race that person is.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  29. #28  
    Forum Junior Lucifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Close to 290125001
    Posts
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by J.B
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer
    Subjective rehetoric. Where is the scientific evidence that lower inteligence makes people prone to use cime as a mean to reach a goal? Where si the scientifc evidence that intleigence is related to the reasons why some people comit crime?
    I asked you two easy questions that gives you the answer:

    Well, is it intelligent to be a criminal?
    Is rape, murder and violent attacks, intelligent acts?

    Just answer them.
    J.B, it is the person whom makes the statement the one who must prove it.

    YOU say that crime is due to lack of inteligence & a higher crime rate is equal to a lower inteligence. So it is YOU who must prove it, not me!

    In the other hand, you want me to answer that the criminal acts you say aren't inteligent behavior, in order to prove your point. But this would be a falacious statement, namely a quid pro quo. As your evidence that high crime is related to low inteligence is solely based upon your previous opinion that crime is lowly inteligent. And your opinion, how would I say, doesn't counts for a FACT. 8)

    AND you still haven't demonstrated that inteligence plays ANY role in crime, or that there is a causal relation.

    Quote Originally Posted by JB
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer
    Actually nobody has ever demonstrated that inteligence tests measure anything else than the ability to answer inteligence tests. In part, because nobody has ever agreed upon what thing it is "inteligence", or if itneligence is actually a measurable thing... neither ahs beend emosntrated any direct relation between the different aiblity to answer inteligence tests and any other difference between individuals -that is, also hasn't been demonstrated that different scores actually reflect individual differences.
    Then why have any tests of any kind?
    The first inteligence tests were created by requirement of the French Minsitry of Education to Alfonse Binet, a reputable researcher of human brain, in the late XIX century. The FMOE was worried about the inability of some children to keep the pace with their mates in school, and asked Binet for a way to identify what children could have trouble before they had it. The FMOE also asked Binet to develop some way to improve the success chances of this children. Binet did what he was demanded, and created a series of tests based upon "elementary abilities" which he had intuitevely picked as relevant for scholarship. He also created a series of "mental gymnastics" which, through a series of guided exercises, could stimulate the elementary abilities in which a child was lacking. Both concepts were gladfully taken and applied by the FMOE, with much success. Binet's Tests and exercises could effectively pick children with learning handicaps and stimulate their ability to learn. So far old Europe's role in the birth of Inteligence Tests.

    Then Binet's tests arrived the USA, and there they found a quite different public. For different reasons which owuld b elong to tell, the American Psychologists decided that Binet's tests measured Inteligence, that their results could be compared against each other, and that Inteligence was thus measurable and comparable; they also decided that a mathematical artifact born from the analysis techniques applied to the Tests' results actually was a set of real "factors" in which the inteligence was "divided".

    And last but not least, all these wise men decided that "Inteligence tests" were born and arrived just in time to favor their favorite social theories, namely: That some races are more itneligent than other; that the first races inmigrating America were superior to the "stock" inmigrating in the early XX century; that American whites were more inteligent than blacks and men than women as was obvious and self-evident -and now it could be scientifically demonstrated; and last but not least, their belief that inteligence was a purely genetical factor and so the addition of a lower "stock" to the American superior "stock" would harm the overall intelectual ability of the American nation.

    Oh, and they made too a magnificent business out of it all, too, specially once they got to perform the Army Serials Tests on the American troopers going to WW1...

    (Answering your question, "Why have tests of any kind?": Because they're useful to identify people with special needs before thye fully get in trouble, and are even more used to discriminate the more the merrier...)

    Quote Originally Posted by JB
    A IQ test is not why I believe blacks have a lower threshold of intelligence, it is there actions that speak louder then any IQ test.
    Opinion, not fact.

    Quote Originally Posted by JB
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer
    BTW, I have for free my own version on why White came to encounter Black, to Black's disgrace: because White man never learned the lesson to bloody well live and let live the tohers. And here we are, with half the world willing to kill us and the other half willing to stripe from us privileges suh as our jobs...
    This is racism.
    Demonstrate that I do hate the white race as I feel it is intrinsecally and irreversibele inferior, please.

    Quote Originally Posted by JB
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer
    Houm... they ran away from misery into chances. Not difficult to grasp.
    No, they brought that misery with them.
    Who are they?

    And when "they" brought what misery to where?

    You were talking about blacks going to live in white countries. This is going on now, not in the past.

    Quote Originally Posted by JB
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer
    White superiority? No. White unability to live and let live. A mix of greed, demographic pressure, violence, trust in a natural order which can be unveiled by research and the ability to put oneself as center of a universe intended to be one's servant..
    More racist ranting.
    Racist? I'm on stitches to see you demonstrate that I am prejudiced against whites. So far you only know that I have crytisized them, but you can't demonstrate that this is because of racial prejudice.

    Quote Originally Posted by JB
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer
    BTW, elsewhere you asked Cuete if he was "Hispanic or Latino". What RELEVANT information you expected to gather from his answer?
    I can interact with a person without seeing them, and can almost always predict what race that person is.
    My cat can watch you for 5 seconds and know if you like or dislike cats. Beat this. :P

    BTW, I too can look at someone for a while and make a good guess about what's his country. I'm specially good picking European people & countries.

    And now that we've chatted a while, I still would like to know what RELEVANT information you expected to gather by knowing Cuete's ascendancy.

    And even have a new question for you. Why you worry about what race is an interlocutor you can't see? :?
    “If the misery of the poor be caused not by the laws of nature, but by our institutions, great is our sin.” -Charles Darwin
    Reply With Quote  
     

  30. #29  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    15
    This may be a bit off of what the topic is "truly" about but, there really is no true correlation between intellegence and crime as crime is comitted by not only the less learned but also the intellectually advanced. Crime is crime in its own form. It is indistinguishable from itself in that it is classless and also it is multicultural. Every class and culture has participated in a crime of one sort or another no matter what the "intellegence" of the person.
    There is no problem man can't solve.......except that of his own limitations.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  31. #30  
    J.B
    J.B is offline
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by trickster391
    This may be a bit off of what the topic is "truly" about but, there really is no true correlation between intellegence and crime as crime is comitted by not only the less learned but also the intellectually advanced.
    There are hundreds of links that show people with low intelligence commit crime more often.

    Here is just one:

    The relationship between illiteracy and criminal behaviour was established long before the Walnut Street Jail opened in Philadelphia in 1790 and remains as one of the major issues in corrections today. A 1994 Arizona study found that 85% of the incarcerated population did not graduate from high school, and statistics from the US Dept. of Education indicate that 65% of inmates are illiterate.

    The average prison inmate:
    1. is functionally illiterate
    2. probably learning disabled
    3. never had a steady job
    4. was a juvenile delinquent
    5. abused substances
    6. came from a dysfunctional home with a history of abuse
    7. has not gone beyond the 10th grade, and
    8. has an average IQ one standard deviation below the mean.

    http://adulted.about.com/cs/prisoned.../prison_ed.htm
    Reply With Quote  
     

  32. #31  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by J.B
    Quote Originally Posted by trickster391
    This may be a bit off of what the topic is "truly" about but, there really is no true correlation between intellegence and crime as crime is comitted by not only the less learned but also the intellectually advanced.
    There are hundreds of links that show people with low intelligence commit crime more often.

    Here is just one:

    The relationship between illiteracy and criminal behaviour was established long before the Walnut Street Jail opened in Philadelphia in 1790 and remains as one of the major issues in corrections today. A 1994 Arizona study found that 85% of the incarcerated population did not graduate from high school, and statistics from the US Dept. of Education indicate that 65% of inmates are illiterate.

    The average prison inmate:
    1. is functionally illiterate
    2. probably learning disabled
    3. never had a steady job
    4. was a juvenile delinquent
    5. abused substances
    6. came from a dysfunctional home with a history of abuse
    7. has not gone beyond the 10th grade, and
    8. has an average IQ one standard deviation below the mean.

    http://adulted.about.com/cs/prisoned.../prison_ed.htm

    First of all, you are citing a study that is over 12 years old. As I agree that the literacy of the inmates does fall below the levels of society outside of the prison system, it in no way shows the true nature that the prisoners who commited the crimes did so because their intellegence was lower than what society calls the "Norm".
    As for the article you cited for your post, there have been many new and innovative education techniques implemented into the prison systems since the study with numerous successful endevors on re-educating the inmates as is also cited in the same article further into it.
    There is no problem man can't solve.......except that of his own limitations.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  33. #32  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,168
    I suspect that crime is practiced independently of intelligence. I have no specific studies to back up this suspicion, but the general character of humanity leads me to believe it is valid. Criminal activity will be determined more by innate and developed character than by intelligence.

    If this conjecture is valid it seems reasonable to me that the more intelligent you are the less likely you are to get caught, and the less likely you are to get convicted. The natural consequence of this is that the prison population will be strongly biased to those who are not so smart.

    The intelligence of the average prison inmate is thus evidence of the lack of corellation between crime and intellect.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •