Notices
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Birth of Earth

  1. #1 Birth of Earth 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18
    I have different idea reg birth of earth. actually meteoroids are seeds of planets, produced by planets. birth of planets are from that seeds or meteoroids germination or birth of like plants from their seeds, Birth of all planets is same as birth of plants in forest.

    Pls follow the link below to see the snap for more clarification.


    http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs127&d=08226&...s_wood1354.jpg


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1
    In my opinion the evidence pointing toward black holes being what creates galaxies and the objects in them is much more compelling than the lack of evidence that bacteria and stray rocks created the entire planet.


    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    Forum Masters Degree SuperNatendo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Nashville, TN USA
    Posts
    505
    jsispat, why do you go around to different science related forums posting this idea when you know that the science community has no evidence supporting your claim, and all the evidence we have on the formation of planets clashes with your idea?

    http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?p=1879077

    You should start posting this in either the religion or pseudoscience forum because it certainly has no basis in scientific fact.
    "It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense." - Mark Twain
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,168
    No amount of clarification will alter the following facts:

    Your idea is poorly conceived, ill thought out, atrociously presented, wholly without foundation from either a theoretical, observational, or practical perspective, devoid of anything of worth, value or substance, and contradicted by a vast volume of data and observations from physics, astronomy, cosmology, planetology, geochemistry, geology and the interesting discipline of the application of common sense.

    In short, it is utter bollocks. I would have readily complimented you on an imaginative speculation if you had then withdrawn the idea, in the face of all the contrary evidence. Your failure to do so reveals a persistence that is foolish, frustrating, and a really good way of getting a permanent ban. By all means persist with your delusions, just please don't air them here.

    Thank you,
    Ophiolite
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6 birth of earth 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18
    1. first my point earth is living thing so it is growing also. we should not neglect the very clear evidence that all continets were jointed at early stage.old skin of earth at early stage to whom i say it bark of earth, started shrinking also. actually the whole process is like expantion of log of tree and its bark is shrinking when log is growing.
    final i mean our planet is expanding but continents are shrinking time to time.
    inner forces in the earth are responisble for growth.
    when earth started germinating from its seed that is meteroids its weight was in few kilo grams only.
    valcanoes are like eruption of wax from log of tree.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,168
    We understand exactly what you mean. It is just that it is total crap. Nonsense. Garbage. Unadulterated stupidity. A concept devoid of meaning.

    The Earth is not alive. It does not grow from a meteor. Would you tell me what stops all the millions of other meteors failing to grow into planets? Can you tell me where the material for this growth comes from?

    You can't, because your idea is dumb. Stop polluting the internet.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperNatendo
    jsispat, why do you go around to different science related forums posting this idea when you know that the science community has no evidence supporting your claim, and all the evidence we have on the formation of planets clashes with your idea?

    http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?p=1879077

    You should start posting this in either the religion or pseudoscience forum because it certainly has no basis in scientific fact.
    while it is true that that idea is pretty wild, an i don't agree with it, i don't think that we should flame him for it. our ideas on planet birth could be wildly wrong for all we know. remember, just 500 years ago we thought that the earth was flat and the center of the universe.
    abarat is the best book ever
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9 BIRTH OF EARTH 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophiolite
    We understand exactly what you mean. It is just that it is total crap. Nonsense. Garbage. Unadulterated stupidity. A concept devoid of meaning.

    The Earth is not alive. It does not grow from a meteor. Would you tell me what stops all the millions of other meteors failing to grow into planets? Can you tell me where the material for this growth comes from?

    You can't, because your idea is dumb. Stop polluting the internet.
    .
    EVERY PLANT PRODUCES MILLION OF ITS SEEDS WHAT VERY FEW CAN CONERT IN ANOTHER TREE.
    AS TREE GETS MATERIAL FOR GROWTH OF IT SAME MANNER PLANET GETS MATERIAL FOR ITS GROWTH. HERE UNIVERSE IS LIKE A SOIL FOR PLANETS.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,168
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzymechy
    while it is true that that idea is pretty wild, an i don't agree with it, i don't think that we should flame him for it. our ideas on planet birth could be wildly wrong for all we know. remember, just 500 years ago we thought that the earth was flat and the center of the universe.
    He is not being flamed. He has presented a novel idea. This is a good thing and is the starting point for many scientific investigations.
    The weaknesses in this idea have been pointed out to him. He hsa been unable to provide a sensible response to any of the objections. Thus, applying sound scientific methodology his idea must be discarded.
    He will not discard it. He will not listen to facts. He simply persists in making the same discredited statements over and over again. He refuses to conduct a proper study of what is known about the formation of planets.
    In short, he behaves in a disruptive, unscientific, impolite, foolish manner. He deserves far less consideration than he has been given.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #11  
    Forum Ph.D.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    963
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzymechy
    while it is true that that idea is pretty wild, and I don't agree with it,I don't think that we should flame him for it.
    Saying that an idea is "pretty wild" suggests that, altho' it is well "out of the loop" or not in agreement with mainstream thought on a subject,the idea still has merit and could be a starting point for approaching a problem from a different direction.
    I don't believe this applies to the "idea" in this thread.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #12 birth of earth 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophiolite
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzymechy
    while it is true that that idea is pretty wild, an i don't agree with it, i don't think that we should flame him for it. our ideas on planet birth could be wildly wrong for all we know. remember, just 500 years ago we thought that the earth was flat and the center of the universe.
    He is not being flamed. He has presented a novel idea. This is a good thing and is the starting point for many scientific investigations.
    The weaknesses in this idea have been pointed out to him. He hsa been unable to provide a sensible response to any of the objections. Thus, applying sound scientific methodology his idea must be discarded.
    He will not discard it. He will not listen to facts. He simply persists in making the same discredited statements over and over again. He refuses to conduct a proper study of what is known about the formation of planets.
    In short, he behaves in a disruptive, unscientific, impolite, foolish manner. He deserves far less consideration than he has been given.
    it is true that i can not reply properply because i have already mentioned so many times that i am not qualified in geology so i do not understand tecnical words. this is only reason but i have lot of trust on my theory .
    pls see the more snaps as i stated that continents is a bark of earth or shrinked skin or dead skin.

    http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs330&d=08334&...atemala319.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #13  
    Forum Cosmic Wizard i_feel_tiredsleepy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophiolite
    Your idea is poorly conceived, ill thought out, atrociously presented, wholly without foundation from either a theoretical, observational, or practical perspective, devoid of anything of worth, value or substance, and contradicted by a vast volume of data and observations from physics, astronomy, cosmology, planetology, geochemistry, geology and the interesting discipline of the application of common sense.
    You should add biology to that list, because I don't think he even has a basic understanding of plant reproduction.

    Also, the pictures of trees with things like "like mountain" added with paint are just too funny
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •