Notices
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Today morning 3:20 a star has been hidden

  1. #1 Today morning 3:20 a star has been hidden 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    Isfahan
    Posts
    42
    Hi dear friends,
    Today morning at 3:20 i went out and saw the stars of the East,

    then I saw the Orion and its left stars I guess it should be Gemini and there were 2 stars and left of them there was a shiny star and i was watching that that at once disappeared!!

    I want to know what/how was that star!?

    At all i want to know Is there any source that be online/ontime/live recording parts of the sky and i can seek and find that star!?


    I have any source for my sayings,
    Also either have any source for deny your sayings,
    Or agree with your sources,
    Or pause about your sources while find an other opposing source versus that,
    Or will be shutting up.
    https://youtu.be/1-6Z-HWUCTU
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    exchemist
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Yusef View Post
    Hi dear friends,
    Today morning at 3:20 i went out and saw the stars of the East,

    then I saw the Orion and its left stars I guess it should be Gemini and there were 2 stars and left of them there was a shiny star and i was watching that that at once disappeared!!

    I want to know what/how was that star!?

    At all i want to know Is there any source that be online/ontime/live recording parts of the sky and i can seek and find that star!?
    If you saw a "star" that suddenly disappeared, then it was either the lights of an aeroplane or a satellite illuminated by the sun - or else possibly a scrap of cloud obscured it from view.


    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    Isfahan
    Posts
    42
    @exchemist
    Do you know any source that be ontime/online/live recording the parts of the night sky!?
    Then I see that with the exact time, then i show you.
    Or if you have any photo that contain all three images of the Orion, Gemini, Lio m, then i will show you its exact position.
    Then we research that what was in the sky in that time!
    I'm sure it was 99% a star or planet
    I have any source for my sayings,
    Also either have any source for deny your sayings,
    Or agree with your sources,
    Or pause about your sources while find an other opposing source versus that,
    Or will be shutting up.
    https://youtu.be/1-6Z-HWUCTU
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    exchemist
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Yusef View Post
    @exchemist
    Do you know any source that be ontime/online/live recording the parts of the night sky!?
    Then I see that with the exact time, then i show you.
    Or if you have any photo that contain all three images of the Orion, Gemini, Lio m, then i will show you its exact position.
    Then we research that what was in the sky in that time!
    I'm sure it was 99% a star or planet
    Not if it suddenly disappeared - unless there were some clouds in the sky that night.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    Isfahan
    Posts
    42
    Now I saw the sky again and carefully saw that that star was been between/left side of the Castor and Pollux and was so shiny than them.

    Well,
    Where we can seek for any photo of the Gemini at 7 September 2021 at between 23:30 up to 23:60 GMT means in my location is 03:00 up to 03:30

    Edited:
    No No!
    At GMT it is 6th September 23:30 ~ 23:59

    @exchemist
    Means i can't realize difference between star and cloud!????
    Last edited by Yusef; September 7th, 2021 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Mentiond
    I have any source for my sayings,
    Also either have any source for deny your sayings,
    Or agree with your sources,
    Or pause about your sources while find an other opposing source versus that,
    Or will be shutting up.
    https://youtu.be/1-6Z-HWUCTU
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    China
    Posts
    68
    dont tell us you want a superstitious explanation about its temporal disappearance?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    Time Lord zinjanthropos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Driving in my car
    Posts
    5,706
    Quote Originally Posted by xingha View Post
    dont tell us you want a superstitious explanation about its temporal disappearance?
    Methinks ....Partially right. There’s something in the Quran about stars disappearing over the horizon being proof of Mohammed’s divinity or something like that. Can’t be bothered to look it up. Maybe it’s the star on the Turkish flag....idk. I think there’s a star that Muslims bow down to but not sure if it is the reason they pray with asses up in the air.
    All that belongs to human understanding, in this deep ignorance and obscurity, is to be skeptical, or at least cautious; and not to admit of any hypothesis, whatsoever; much less, of any which is supported by no appearance of probability...Hume
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    exchemist
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Yusef View Post
    Now I saw the sky again and carefully saw that that star was been between/left side of the Castor and Pollux and was so shiny than them.

    Well,
    Where we can seek for any photo of the Gemini at 7 September 2021 at between 23:30 up to 23:60 GMT means in my location is 03:00 up to 03:30

    Edited:
    No No!
    At GMT it is 6th September 23:30 ~ 23:59

    @exchemist
    Means i can't realize difference between star and cloud!????
    I meant it could have been obscured by a cloud, you idiot.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9  
    Time Lord zinjanthropos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Driving in my car
    Posts
    5,706
    Wasn’t completely accurate in Post 7 so I bothered to look it up. I think this is what I was referring to...

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/An-Najm
    All that belongs to human understanding, in this deep ignorance and obscurity, is to be skeptical, or at least cautious; and not to admit of any hypothesis, whatsoever; much less, of any which is supported by no appearance of probability...Hume
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    Isfahan
    Posts
    42



    Firstly thanks for this software


    well,
    the 2 is the two stars that i thought it's the same Gemini,
    The 3 is the heads of Gemini,
    The 1 is a shiny moving star but i'm sure that i was at least 3 minutes watching that that it was static and closer to that two stars then suddenly disappeared!
    Also i'm sure that it was 03:20 AM not 04!!


    well,
    who explains what that shiny star was!?
    Was that any space
    I have any source for my sayings,
    Also either have any source for deny your sayings,
    Or agree with your sources,
    Or pause about your sources while find an other opposing source versus that,
    Or will be shutting up.
    https://youtu.be/1-6Z-HWUCTU
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #11  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    Isfahan
    Posts
    42
    It's the Software that one of my students in one of my own forums introduced for us and i could found my star by that..
    you can downloat that and enjoy

    Saturday at 5:07 AM


    Load Stellarium on your PC and setup for your location. Then change the date/time to when you observed the star. Voila!

    Stellarium Astronomy Software

    Stellarium is a planetarium software that shows exactly what you see when you look up at the stars. It's easy to use, and free.
    stellarium.org





    I have any source for my sayings,
    Also either have any source for deny your sayings,
    Or agree with your sources,
    Or pause about your sources while find an other opposing source versus that,
    Or will be shutting up.
    https://youtu.be/1-6Z-HWUCTU
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #12  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    Isfahan
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by exchemist View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yusef View Post
    Now I saw the sky again and carefully saw that that star was been between/left side of the Castor and Pollux and was so shiny than them.

    Well,
    Where we can seek for any photo of the Gemini at 7 September 2021 at between 23:30 up to 23:60 GMT means in my location is 03:00 up to 03:30

    Edited:
    No No!
    At GMT it is 6th September 23:30 ~ 23:59

    @exchemist
    Means i can't realize difference between star and cloud!????
    I meant it could have been obscured by a cloud, you idiot.
    I meant Can't i recognise difference between a cloud that covers a star and hiding that star suddenly?
    I have any source for my sayings,
    Also either have any source for deny your sayings,
    Or agree with your sources,
    Or pause about your sources while find an other opposing source versus that,
    Or will be shutting up.
    https://youtu.be/1-6Z-HWUCTU
    Reply With Quote  
     

Similar Threads

  1. Good Morning
    By DaveC in forum Introductions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 24th, 2014, 06:05 AM
  2. Good Morning, all!
    By Gritty in forum Introductions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: August 14th, 2013, 01:37 AM
  3. Hidden Star Power Revealed Within Ancient Galaxy Cluster
    By Michael_Roberts in forum Physics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: August 21st, 2010, 06:49 AM
  4. Good morning everyone!!!!
    By snowfire in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: July 5th, 2007, 08:41 PM
Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •