Notices
Results 1 to 17 of 17
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Cogito Ergo Sum
  • 2 Post By shlunka

Thread: mars oddity

  1. #1 mars oddity 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    15
    hello everyone my first time posting anywhere about this subject
    ridicule and all
    ive seen so many people posting on the web that they see this and that on mars . so much nonsense..IMO..
    so i look close on Google earth and check mars out.. anyone please check this out for me ? If you look close around this small crater at 4150'32.012"N 4443'55.95"E i have found a multitude of small brick-like objects very close in size and shape 14x 6 x 4 i don't believe and never have that the scale is correct on mars google earth but it says feet they look so much like the red-bricks they use for buildings its crazy...or maybe just me .. help me confirm please that i am seeing multiple objects rectangular in shape and they are scattered around the east side a lot 4150'37.73"N 4444'32.70"E is a good one to start ..tyia..


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    ▼▼ dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ ▼▼ RedPanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,737
    I don't have Google Earth installed (shouldn't it be Google Mars?) - but, I would like to point out that "looking like something" is not the same as "being something".
    Many things in nature look artificial (e.g. Giants Causeway) but that does not mean that they are artificial.
    Just sayin'.


    SayBigWords.com/say/3FC

    "And, behold, I come quickly;" Revelation 22:12

    "Religions are like sausages. When you know how they are made, you no longer want them."
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    15
    believe me i understand 'looks like' and 'is' is along far cry,, but these are all rectangular 90 degree corners and many laying around .took about 10 minutes to find 20 + some sitting in dirt, but enough out to see corners and measure them. that all i was hoping is someone could look and see if they see what i see...yes it is Google earth then you can click view tab then explore earth, moon ,mars,or space from same window
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    Moderator Moderator Cogito Ergo Sum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,519
    Are you referring to this image?

    DogLady likes this.
    "The only safe rule is to dispute only with those of your acquaintance of whom you know that they possess sufficient intelligence and self-respect not to advance absurdities; to appeal to reason and not to authority, and to listen to reason and yield to it; and, finally, to be willing to accept reason even from an opponent, and to be just enough to bear being proved to be in the wrong."

    ~ Arthur Schopenhauer, The Art of Being Right: 38 Ways to Win an Argument (1831), Stratagem XXXVIII.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    15
    yes but the second coordinate 4150'37.73"N 4444'32.70"E to the east /right will take you to the debris field almost on top of one of the rectangular stones and if you look in the surrounding area there are plenty more .gtg fix some heaters have some customers freezing out there
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    15
    this may help..some are obviously in the dirt but this is only some i see.. i do understand that if i look long enough i will find whatever im looking for so i stopped here .plus im exhausted from work ..i am starting to see things ..but the ones im not looking for are the ones i pay most attention to..there are many in the dirt with perfect corner 90 degrees showing i skipped those for my post i don't mean to take up anyone's time i was just surprised to see this in a small area ty for ur time




    http://oi44.tinypic.com/xfdmc9.jpg

    http://s5.tinypic.com/13zamts_th.jpg

    http://s5.tinypic.com/2ykcbjn_th.jpg

    http://s5.tinypic.com/2qkno0y_th.jpg

    http://s5.tinypic.com/2ynjgap_th.jpg

    http://s5.tinypic.com/2wgrr83_th.jpg

    http://s5.tinypic.com/2cfqgle_th.jpg

    http://s5.tinypic.com/5461km_th.jpg

    http://s5.tinypic.com/qzjaxe_th.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    238
    They look like natural rocks to me. ::shrug::
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    Moderator Moderator Markus Hanke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    7,302
    Same here; they all look like rocks.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    94
    Rocks, yes. Asteroid debris? Comet debris? Anyone done any charts on how close Ison will be tracking to Mars on it's way back out?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    Forum Masters Degree Implicate Order's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    27.4679 S, 153.0278 E
    Posts
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by kreep View Post
    so i look close on Google earth and check mars out.. anyone please check this out for me ? If you look close around this small crater at 4150'32.012"N 4443'55.95"E i have found a multitude of small brick-like objects very close in size and shape 14x 6 x 4 i don't believe and never have that the scale is correct on mars google earth but it says feet they look so much like the red-bricks they use for buildings its crazy...or maybe just me ..
    I can't really see what you are referring to, but there are lot's of examples here on earth in particular with basalt collumnar jointing that give the appearance of artificial intervention https://www.google.com.au/search?q=c...w=3840&bih=994 :-))


    EDIT: More here about Mars http://www.uahirise.org/ESP_029286_1885 :-))
    Quidquid latine dictum, altum videtur
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #11  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by kreep View Post
    hello everyone my first time posting anywhere about this subject
    ridicule and all
    ive seen so many people posting on the web that they see this and that on mars . so much nonsense..IMO..
    so i look close on Google earth and check mars out.. anyone please check this out for me ? If you look close around this small crater at 4150'32.012"N 4443'55.95"E i have found a multitude of small brick-like objects very close in size and shape 14x 6 x 4 i don't believe and never have that the scale is correct on mars google earth but it says feet they look so much like the red-bricks they use for buildings its crazy...or maybe just me .. help me confirm please that i am seeing multiple objects rectangular in shape and they are scattered around the east side a lot 4150'37.73"N 4444'32.70"E is a good one to start ..tyia..

    There is less impact on a planet such as Mars than a greater bodied object such as Earth. You could be looking at a debris field perhaps?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #12  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    15
    that's why i asked... i think maybe just was some kind of pillar lava in the past that got hit by a meteor..well i will keep my vigil eye open.. you all can set me straight anytime ty
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #13  
    Forum Masters Degree mat5592's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    601
    Why did nobody ever tell me I could look at Mars in Google Earth?!?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #14  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by mat5592 View Post
    Why did nobody ever tell me I could look at Mars in Google Earth?!?
    mars moon and sky
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #15  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,168
    Quote Originally Posted by mat5592 View Post
    Why did nobody ever tell me I could look at Mars in Google Earth?!?
    It's just part of the NASA/Illuminati conspiracy to prevent time traveling unicorns telling Nostradamus who really killed JFK.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #16  
    Forum Masters Degree Tranquille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Solar System
    Posts
    733
    Using it is quite disconcerting though. It's made me feel really sick.

    Might just stick to my telescope instead.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #17  
    Malignant Pimple shlunka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dogbox in front of Dywyddyr's house.
    Posts
    1,785
    Quote Originally Posted by Cogito Ergo Sum View Post
    Are you referring to this image?

    My god. Martians have a yellow tack-like spacecraft on their planetary surface. The numbers indicate a time... the duration that will pass before the Martian invasion. Get your aluminum foil hats everyone.
    RedPanda and PhDemon like this.
    "MODERATOR NOTE : We don't entertain trolls here, not even in the trash can. Banned." -Markus Hanke
    Reply With Quote  
     

Similar Threads

  1. Terraforming Mars
    By Eldritch in forum Science-Fiction and Non-Fiction
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: May 28th, 2013, 08:24 PM
  2. A Penis on Mars!
    By AskerFishAnswerBird in forum Art and Culture
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: May 2nd, 2013, 09:17 PM
  3. Mars One - Would You Go?
    By Beyondthought in forum Astronomy & Cosmology
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: April 25th, 2013, 06:34 AM
  4. Mars used to have life...
    By x(x-y) in forum Astronomy & Cosmology
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: August 7th, 2010, 07:31 AM
  5. Humans on mars (Mars Undergound , Robert Zubrin)
    By shawngoldw in forum Astronomy & Cosmology
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: August 1st, 2007, 05:31 AM
Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •