Notices
Results 1 to 32 of 32
Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By MacGyver1968
  • 2 Post By Strange
  • 1 Post By Strange
  • 3 Post By MacGyver1968
  • 1 Post By Flick Montana
  • 1 Post By Daecon

Thread: Ok who broke the sun.

  1. #1 Ok who broke the sun. 
    Forum Sophomore
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    111
    Strange Doings on the Sun - WSJ.com

    The above article discusses problems with the sun.

    Discuss.


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    Forum Sophomore
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    111
    Anyone


    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    exchemist
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,178
    Doesn't the article say that the sun may be returning to normal after a 70 year period of abnormality? At any rate, the way I read it, it doesn't seem to be suggesting anything is happening that is outside the range of what one might expect.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    Forum Sophomore
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by exchemist View Post
    Doesn't the article say that the sun may be returning to normal after a 70 year period of abnormality? At any rate, the way I read it, it doesn't seem to be suggesting anything is happening that is outside the range of what one might expect.
    "I would say it is the weakest in 200 years," said David Hathaway, head of the solar physics group at NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Ala
    200 years is a long time. I think its time to start building a massive spaceship to fly a nuclear bomb to the sun.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Cooking Something Good MacGyver1968's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    2,051
    Ahhh...nuclear bombs....the cause and solution to all life's problems.
    Fixin' shit that ain't broke.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    exchemist
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,178
    Quote Originally Posted by uptonryan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by exchemist View Post
    Doesn't the article say that the sun may be returning to normal after a 70 year period of abnormality? At any rate, the way I read it, it doesn't seem to be suggesting anything is happening that is outside the range of what one might expect.
    "I would say it is the weakest in 200 years," said David Hathaway, head of the solar physics group at NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Ala


    200 years is a long time. I think its time to start building a massive spaceship to fly a nuclear bomb to the sun.
    200 years is nothing.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    Forum Sophomore
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGyver1968 View Post
    Ahhh...nuclear bombs....the cause and solution to all life's problems.
    sure we can stay here in our comfortable armchairs while the sun slowly dies. Or we can build a massive star ship. Lets make that two massive star ships. With giant heat shields.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    Forum Sophomore
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by exchemist View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uptonryan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by exchemist View Post
    Doesn't the article say that the sun may be returning to normal after a 70 year period of abnormality? At any rate, the way I read it, it doesn't seem to be suggesting anything is happening that is outside the range of what one might expect.
    "I would say it is the weakest in 200 years," said David Hathaway, head of the solar physics group at NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Ala


    200 years is a long time. I think its time to start building a massive spaceship to fly a nuclear bomb to the sun.
    200 years is nothing.
    How would you know?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9  
    Cooking Something Good MacGyver1968's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    2,051
    Quote Originally Posted by exchemist View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uptonryan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by exchemist View Post
    Doesn't the article say that the sun may be returning to normal after a 70 year period of abnormality? At any rate, the way I read it, it doesn't seem to be suggesting anything is happening that is outside the range of what one might expect.
    "I would say it is the weakest in 200 years," said David Hathaway, head of the solar physics group at NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Ala



    200 years is a long time. I think its time to start building a massive spaceship to fly a nuclear bomb to the sun.
    200 years is nothing.

    No doubt...ask a Sequoya tree ..."Man...I could do 200 years standing on my head!"
    KALSTER likes this.
    Fixin' shit that ain't broke.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    Forum Sophomore
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    111
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #11  
    Administrator KALSTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    8,231
    Quote Originally Posted by uptonryan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGyver1968 View Post
    Ahhh...nuclear bombs....the cause and solution to all life's problems.
    sure we can stay here in our comfortable armchairs while the sun slowly dies. Or we can build a massive star ship. Lets make that two massive star ships. With giant heat shields.
    We have no idea how to affect the sun. Don't believe what you see in the movies.
    Disclaimer: I do not declare myself to be an expert on ANY subject. If I state something as fact that is obviously wrong, please don't hesitate to correct me. I welcome such corrections in an attempt to be as truthful and accurate as possible.

    "Gullibility kills" - Carl Sagan
    "All people know the same truth. Our lives consist of how we chose to distort it." - Harry Block
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #12  
    exchemist
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,178
    Quote Originally Posted by KALSTER View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uptonryan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGyver1968 View Post
    Ahhh...nuclear bombs....the cause and solution to all life's problems.
    sure we can stay here in our comfortable armchairs while the sun slowly dies. Or we can build a massive star ship. Lets make that two massive star ships. With giant heat shields.
    We have no idea how to affect the sun. Don't believe what you see in the movies.
    I think the kids just want to have a bit of innocent fun.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #13  
    Forum Sophomore
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by KALSTER View Post
    We have no idea how to affect the sun. Don't believe what you see in the movies.
    What if we flooded the solar system with hydrogen? What if we crashed Juipter into the sun?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #14  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,670
    Quote Originally Posted by uptonryan View Post
    Or we can build a massive star ship. Lets make that two massive star ships. With giant heat shields.
    With frikkin laser beams on their heads.
    KALSTER and MrMojo1 like this.
    Without wishing to overstate my case, everything in the observable universe definitely has its origins in Northamptonshire -- Alan Moore
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #15  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,670
    Quote Originally Posted by uptonryan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KALSTER View Post
    We have no idea how to affect the sun. Don't believe what you see in the movies.
    What if we flooded the solar system with hydrogen? What if we crashed Juipter into the sun?
    Those seem entirely doable. Shall we set up a kickstarter for it?
    KALSTER likes this.
    Without wishing to overstate my case, everything in the observable universe definitely has its origins in Northamptonshire -- Alan Moore
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #16  
    Cooking Something Good MacGyver1968's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    2,051
    Quote Originally Posted by uptonryan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGyver1968 View Post
    Ahhh...nuclear bombs....the cause and solution to all life's problems.
    sure we can stay here in our comfortable armchairs while the sun slowly dies. Or we can build a massive star ship. Lets make that two massive star ships. With giant heat shields.
    It would be like trying to stop worldwide beach erosion by tossing out a single grain of sand.
    Fixin' shit that ain't broke.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #17  
    Administrator KALSTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    8,231
    Quote Originally Posted by uptonryan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KALSTER View Post
    We have no idea how to affect the sun. Don't believe what you see in the movies.
    What if we flooded the solar system with hydrogen? What if we crashed Juipter into the sun?
    What if we all just left to a new planet or made a new sun from scratch or build a teleport machine or ..... That is just fantasy. Yes, crashing Jupiter into the sun would cause it to heat up a bit, but not as much as you think. None of this is even remotely realistic.
    Disclaimer: I do not declare myself to be an expert on ANY subject. If I state something as fact that is obviously wrong, please don't hesitate to correct me. I welcome such corrections in an attempt to be as truthful and accurate as possible.

    "Gullibility kills" - Carl Sagan
    "All people know the same truth. Our lives consist of how we chose to distort it." - Harry Block
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #18  
    Forum Sophomore
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uptonryan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KALSTER View Post
    We have no idea how to affect the sun. Don't believe what you see in the movies.
    What if we flooded the solar system with hydrogen? What if we crashed Juipter into the sun?
    Those seem entirely doable. Shall we set up a kickstarter for it?
    ROFL. Jupiter is really small compare to the sun the Sun is 987 times as large as Jupiter

    The Sun - how far? how big? - Windows to the Universe
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #19  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,670
    I hadn't realised quite how big Jupiter is: it is nearly 1/1000th the mass of the sun. Inconceivable!

    [doh. uptonryan beat me to it.]
    Without wishing to overstate my case, everything in the observable universe definitely has its origins in Northamptonshire -- Alan Moore
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #20  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,168
    200 years in geological and astronomical terms is practically instantaneous. One would expect much longer cycle times for the full normal range of variable behaviour to reveal itself. And it is understood that the sun is a variable star, even if the variability is comparatively minor.

    I imagine if one were a solar astronomer that one would relish any opportunity to study extreme (in the context) behaviour of the sun and would naturally place emphasis on that. Other than that I'm not sure what is concerning you. Anyway, I thought you said you were an astrophysicist, so this should not be any great suprise to you.

    I take it your reference to flying a nuclear bomb there is intended humourously. It's not that it could have any particular effect on the surface layers and obviously absolutely none down where the action is.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #21  
    Forum Sophomore
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    111
    Well the Sun is only 1% less bright. So roughly 0.1% increase might do some good.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #22  
    Forum Sophomore
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
    200 years in geological and astronomical terms is practically instantaneous. One would expect much longer cycle times for the full normal range of variable behaviour to reveal itself. And it is understood that the sun is a variable star, even if the variability is comparatively minor.

    I imagine if one were a solar astronomer that one would relish any opportunity to study extreme (in the context) behaviour of the sun and would naturally place emphasis on that. Other than that I'm not sure what is concerning you. Anyway, I thought you said you were an astrophysicist, so this should not be any great suprise to you.

    I take it your reference to flying a nuclear bomb there is intended humourously. It's not that it could have any particular effect on the surface layers and obviously absolutely none down where the action is.
    You dare to say that Hollywood Science Fiction Movie researchers have got it all wrong? You sir have a lot of kahoonies. These people get paid to do this stuff you know. Next you will be telling me that explosions in space make no sound.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #23  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope sculptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,211
    Quote Originally Posted by uptonryan View Post
    ...

    Discuss.
    rather smacks to me of Pozzo(from Becket's waiting for godot) ordering Lucky to "THINK PIG! Think! think!
    perhaps Lucky's thoughts are now apropos?
    to wit:

    Given the existence as uttered forth in the public works of Puncher and Wattmann of a personal God quaquaquaqua with white beard quaquaquaqua outside time without extension who from the heights of divine apathia divine athambia divine aphasia loves us dearly with some exceptions for reasons unknown but time will tell and suffers like the divine Miranda with those who for reasons unknown but time will tell are plunged in torment plunged in fire whose fire flames if that continues and who can doubt it will fire the firmament that is to say blast hell to heaven so blue still and calm so calm with a calm which even though intermittent is better than nothing but not so fast and considering what is more that as a result of the labors left unfinished crowned by the Acacacacademy of Anthropopopometry of Essy-in-Possy of Testew and Cunard it is established beyond all doubt all other doubt than that which clings to the labors of men that as a result of the labors unfinished of Testew and Cunnard it is established as hereinafter but not so fast for reasons unknown that as a result of the public works of Puncher and Wattmann it is established beyond all doubt that in view of the labors of Fartov and Belcher left unfinished for reasons unknown of Testew and Cunard left unfinished it is established what many deny that man in Possy of Testew and Cunard that man in Essy that man in short that man in brief in spite of the strides of alimentation and defecation wastes and pines wastes and pines and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the strides of physical culture the practice of sports such as tennis football running cycling swimming flying floating riding gliding conating camogie skating tennis of all kinds dying flying sports of all sorts autumn summer winter winter tennis of all kinds hockey of all sorts penicillin and succedanea in a word I resume flying gliding golf over nine and eighteen holes tennis of all sorts in a word for reasons unknown in Feckham Peckham Fulham Clapham namely concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown but time will tell fades away I resume Fulham Clapham in a word the dead loss per head since the death of Bishop Berkeley being to the tune of one inch four ounce per head approximately by and large more or less to the nearest decimal good measure round figures stark naked in the stockinged feet in Connemara in a word for reasons unknown no matter what matter the facts are there and considering what is more much more grave that in the light of the labors lost of Steinweg and Peterman it appears what is more much more grave that in the light the light the light of the labors lost of Steinweg and Peterman that in the plains in the mountains by the seas by the rivers running water running fire the air is the same and then the earth namely the air and then the earth in the great cold the great dark the air and the earth abode of stones in the great cold alas alas in the year of their Lord six hundred and something the air the earth the sea the earth abode of stones in the great deeps the great cold on sea on land and in the air I resume for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis the facts are there but time will tell I resume alas alas on on in short in fine on on abode of stones who can doubt it I resume but not so fast I resume the skull fading fading fading and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis on on the beard the flames the tears the stones so blue so calm alas alas on on the skull the skull the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the labors abandoned left unfinished graver still abode of stones in a word I resume alas alas abandoned unfinished the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the skull alas the stones Cunard ................

    When I directed that show, we added "Ah, but, he used to think so prettily once"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #24  
    exchemist
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,178
    Quote Originally Posted by sculptor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uptonryan View Post
    ...

    Discuss.
    rather smacks to me of Pozzo(from Becket's waiting for godot) ordering Lucky to "THINK PIG! Think! think!
    perhaps Lucky's thoughts are now apropos?
    to wit:

    Given the existence as uttered forth in the public works of Puncher and Wattmann of a personal God quaquaquaqua with white beard quaquaquaqua outside time without extension who from the heights of divine apathia divine athambia divine aphasia loves us dearly with some exceptions for reasons unknown but time will tell and suffers like the divine Miranda with those who for reasons unknown but time will tell are plunged in torment plunged in fire whose fire flames if that continues and who can doubt it will fire the firmament that is to say blast hell to heaven so blue still and calm so calm with a calm which even though intermittent is better than nothing but not so fast and considering what is more that as a result of the labors left unfinished crowned by the Acacacacademy of Anthropopopometry of Essy-in-Possy of Testew and Cunard it is established beyond all doubt all other doubt than that which clings to the labors of men that as a result of the labors unfinished of Testew and Cunnard it is established as hereinafter but not so fast for reasons unknown that as a result of the public works of Puncher and Wattmann it is established beyond all doubt that in view of the labors of Fartov and Belcher left unfinished for reasons unknown of Testew and Cunard left unfinished it is established what many deny that man in Possy of Testew and Cunard that man in Essy that man in short that man in brief in spite of the strides of alimentation and defecation wastes and pines wastes and pines and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the strides of physical culture the practice of sports such as tennis football running cycling swimming flying floating riding gliding conating camogie skating tennis of all kinds dying flying sports of all sorts autumn summer winter winter tennis of all kinds hockey of all sorts penicillin and succedanea in a word I resume flying gliding golf over nine and eighteen holes tennis of all sorts in a word for reasons unknown in Feckham Peckham Fulham Clapham namely concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown but time will tell fades away I resume Fulham Clapham in a word the dead loss per head since the death of Bishop Berkeley being to the tune of one inch four ounce per head approximately by and large more or less to the nearest decimal good measure round figures stark naked in the stockinged feet in Connemara in a word for reasons unknown no matter what matter the facts are there and considering what is more much more grave that in the light of the labors lost of Steinweg and Peterman it appears what is more much more grave that in the light the light the light of the labors lost of Steinweg and Peterman that in the plains in the mountains by the seas by the rivers running water running fire the air is the same and then the earth namely the air and then the earth in the great cold the great dark the air and the earth abode of stones in the great cold alas alas in the year of their Lord six hundred and something the air the earth the sea the earth abode of stones in the great deeps the great cold on sea on land and in the air I resume for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis the facts are there but time will tell I resume alas alas on on in short in fine on on abode of stones who can doubt it I resume but not so fast I resume the skull fading fading fading and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis on on the beard the flames the tears the stones so blue so calm alas alas on on the skull the skull the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the labors abandoned left unfinished graver still abode of stones in a word I resume alas alas abandoned unfinished the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the skull alas the stones Cunard ................

    When I directed that show, we added "Ah, but, he used to think so prettily once"
    Yes, I think you are on the right track. My own facetiousness detector went off a while ago. Time to unsubscribe from this one, I think.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  26. #25  
    Forum Sophomore
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by exchemist View Post
    Yes, I think you are on the right track. My own facetiousness detector went off a while ago. Time to unsubscribe from this one, I think.
    Would be interesting to know if something could be done though. If the sun really was broken could it be fixed?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  27. #26  
    Administrator KALSTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    8,231
    Quote Originally Posted by uptonryan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by exchemist View Post
    Yes, I think you are on the right track. My own facetiousness detector went off a while ago. Time to unsubscribe from this one, I think.
    Would be interesting to know if something could be done though. If the sun really was broken could it be fixed?
    We don't even know what could break it. Chances are, whatever breaks it will cause our demise before we have a chance to use science fiction to fix our problems.
    Disclaimer: I do not declare myself to be an expert on ANY subject. If I state something as fact that is obviously wrong, please don't hesitate to correct me. I welcome such corrections in an attempt to be as truthful and accurate as possible.

    "Gullibility kills" - Carl Sagan
    "All people know the same truth. Our lives consist of how we chose to distort it." - Harry Block
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
    Reply With Quote  
     

  28. #27  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,670
    I saw a discussion a while ago on another forum (probably triggered by just this topic) which pointed that the time to worry would be if we detected that the sun was no longer producing neutrinos. That would tell us that fusion had stopped ("somehow"). But even then, I think it was estimated that we would have many years (centuries, maybe) to prepare for any changes and, perhaps, escape the solar system.
    Without wishing to overstate my case, everything in the observable universe definitely has its origins in Northamptonshire -- Alan Moore
    Reply With Quote  
     

  29. #28  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope sculptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,211
    Seriously, the sun ain't broke!
    Please do not "fix it"!

    It seems that during the last 1/2 of the last century, we were enjoying the most solar activity(tsi extrapolated from sunspot activity) for the last thousand years, and perhaps for the last 2500 years.

    It is often written that we are heading into another solar minimum. One prognosticator pegged the date 2031 as the beginning of the minimum.
    Once there, the question obtains will the minimum be short-lived like the sporer or dalton, or long lived like the maunder.

    Which brings us round to a discussion of climate, and anthropogenic atmospheric forcings.
    It has been claimed that when we have solar minima, so to does the heliosphere weaken, and the heliopause contracts, leading to increased cosmic radiation, which is claimed to increase cloud cover.
    The atmospheric gasses act as an insulating blanket. But, for the clouds at-least they are a double edged sword, reflecting solar energy out into space before it warms the ground, and holding the heat in when it is here.
    The question obtains, if we have an increased insulating blanket from cloud cover as well as anthropogenic atmospheric loading, will the denser blanket keep us from drifting into another "little ice age" during this forecast solar minimum?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  30. #29  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    8,795
    Quote Originally Posted by uptonryan View Post
    200 years is a long time. I think its time to start building a massive spaceship to fly a nuclear bomb to the sun.
    Normally, I'd think this is a joke, but since it's uptonryan saying it, who knows?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  31. #30  
    Forum Cosmic Wizard
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    2,216
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGyver1968 View Post
    It would be like trying to stop worldwide beach erosion by tossing out a single grain of sand.
    Not if they are really really BIG heat shields. Like dinosaur big.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  32. #31  
    Life-Size Nanoputian Flick Montana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Flatland
    Posts
    5,437
    Two words, people; Dyson Sphere.

    Elon Musk, where you at?
    KALSTER likes this.
    "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." -Calvin
    Reply With Quote  
     

  33. #32  
    Forum Professor Daecon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,288
    Quote Originally Posted by KALSTER View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uptonryan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by exchemist View Post
    Yes, I think you are on the right track. My own facetiousness detector went off a while ago. Time to unsubscribe from this one, I think.
    Would be interesting to know if something could be done though. If the sun really was broken could it be fixed?
    We don't even know what could break it. Chances are, whatever breaks it will cause our demise before we have a chance to use science fiction to fix our problems.
    We'd need some kind of crystal, about the size of a tennis ball.

    Tox Uthat - Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki
    KALSTER likes this.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: November 2nd, 2013, 01:00 PM
  2. the broke the speed of light?
    By WhoAreYou in forum Physics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: October 22nd, 2013, 02:56 PM
  3. The sun
    By Jim Colyer in forum Astronomy & Cosmology
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: November 1st, 2012, 06:11 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: October 9th, 2012, 11:04 PM
  5. this robin broke its wing. suggestions.
    By Yellow27 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: September 3rd, 2008, 12:12 PM
Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •