Notices
Results 1 to 40 of 40

Thread: Secrets of Universe

  1. #1 Secrets of Universe 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    320
    There is a begining. There is NOT an end. Everything is made up of beginings but NOTHING is made up of ends.

    This means there is no such thing as INFINITY, TIME, MOTION. All of which involve ends.

    It is clear to see there is no such thing as point "A to point B." Only the begining of every single point on AB. It is also clear with this example to see how there is NO MOTION on AB, only points.

    Everything everywhere begins and ends simultaneously.

    This means NOTHING exists. Nothing ever has and nothing ever will. This is a fact and this is what explains the concept of there once being nothing.


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,169
    There is SOMETHING to be said for your argument.


    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    Forum Isotope Zelos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,755
    SealOtter, have you ever gone to a psykatrer(spelled?)? you seem to need one alot
    I am zelos. Destroyer of planets, exterminator of life, conquerer of worlds. I have come to rule this uiniverse. And there is nothing u pathetic biengs can do to stop me

    On the eighth day Zelos said: 'Let there be darkness,' and the light was never again seen.

    The king of posting
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelos
    SealOtter, have you ever gone to a psykatrer(spelled?)? you seem to need one alot
    don't you mean psychologist? And yes, he needs one badly.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Forum Junior Powerdoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    270
    my life has a beginning, and I fear that it will have an end. Only god (for believers) could fit your theory.
    Your theory also imply that everything is written in advance (because at the moment it begin the end is programmed)

    You said that motion do not exist : what are you doing when your are walking ?

    I think that you experienced, one of this state of mind, when you believe that you have discovered something wonderfull, and then you realise later, that it was utter crap
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    Forum Isotope Zelos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,755
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremyhfht
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelos
    SealOtter, have you ever gone to a psykatrer(spelled?)? you seem to need one alot
    don't you mean psychologist? And yes, he needs one badly.
    yes, thank you

    and I fear that it will have an end.
    dont fear. it has an end

    I think that you experienced, one of this state of mind, when you believe that you have discovered something wonderfull, and then you realise later, that it was utter crap
    you gotta be a compelte morron to acctualy think that crap has any value

    i think he smocked both opium and mariuna before he posted that post
    I am zelos. Destroyer of planets, exterminator of life, conquerer of worlds. I have come to rule this uiniverse. And there is nothing u pathetic biengs can do to stop me

    On the eighth day Zelos said: 'Let there be darkness,' and the light was never again seen.

    The king of posting
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    Forum Ph.D.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    935
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophiolite
    There is SOMETHING to be said for your argument.
    I agree!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    320
    my life has a beginning, and I fear that it will have an end. Only god (for believers) could fit your theory.
    so you dont believe in god

    Your theory also imply that everything is written in advance (because at the moment it begin the end is programmed)
    exactly

    You said that motion do not exist : what are you doing when your are walking ?
    ever see a flip book?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9  
    Forum Junior Powerdoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by SealOtter
    my life has a beginning, and I fear that it will have an end. Only god (for believers) could fit your theory.
    so you dont believe in god

    Your theory also imply that everything is written in advance (because at the moment it begin the end is programmed)
    exactly

    You said that motion do not exist : what are you doing when your are walking ?
    ever see a flip book?
    1) I don't believe in god, at least the way you do.

    2) So you don't believe in free will ? I believe that I have some influence in my destiny. I also believe that the universe is ruled by both chaos and laws. Remove one or the other, and we will not be here.

    3) no, but this is just an image, motion do exist. I experience it daily and so many other people do.

    Please don't mix science and religion. Lemaitre (nobel prize of physics) who was a cleric made a clear distinction between the two.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    320
    1) I don't believe in god, at least the way you do.
    fair enough.

    2) So you don't believe in free will ? I believe that I have some influence in my destiny. I also believe that the universe is ruled by both chaos and laws. Remove one or the other, and we will not be here.
    whose to say what you can and cant do? nobody. of course you are free.

    3) no, but this is just an image, motion do exist. I experience it daily and so many other people do.
    You only experience the instant of whatever event is going on. that instant is the begining and the end at once. You are never in the past and never in the future, and because motion is based on time in past-future measures you dont know if you are moving.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #11  
    Forum Junior Powerdoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    270
    1) fair enough
    2) If everything is written in advance there is no free will. Quantum physics also teach us that at a certain level there is only probability Chaos do exist. Otherwise there won't be any galaxies, because in the early time everything would look alike.
    3) take a video and you will see if you are moving or not. Our memory is our own private video. And there is plenty way to check this
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #12  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    320
    The video would not work. It will show a stream of pictures because that is how videos work. that is how flip books work.

    Your chaos/laws relation is confusing.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #13  
    Forum Junior Powerdoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by SealOtter
    The video would not work. It will show a stream of pictures because that is how videos work. that is how flip books work.

    Your chaos/laws relation is confusing.
    If there where not chaos, the universe will be stricly uniform
    if there where not laws, there will be nothing ordonned.

    The universe is ordonned, but at some point random occur.

    For the motion, I am sorry but I don't buy your argument, and no one either here. You could also said that time do not exist. Because if you deny motion, you deny time. That's all.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #14  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    320
    If there where not chaos, the universe will be stricly uniform
    if there where not laws, there will be nothing ordonned.
    this makes no sense. In America laws are broken all the time. Laws are not facts. Chaos is not a fact. laws are created and changed. A fact just is.

    For the motion, I am sorry but I don't buy your argument, and no one either here. You could also said that time do not exist. Because if you deny motion, you deny time. That's all.
    yep
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #15  
    Forum Junior Powerdoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by SealOtter
    If there where not chaos, the universe will be stricly uniform
    if there where not laws, there will be nothing ordonned.
    this makes no sense. In America laws are broken all the time. Laws are not facts. Chaos is not a fact. laws are created and changed. A fact just is.

    I speak of the physical laws , not judicial, juridical laws and alike. Otherwise what I say will not make any sense
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #16  
    Forum Isotope Zelos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,755
    SealOtter, take a rock throw it up in the air walk around so when it lands it hit your head.
    We have the rocks motion then, and your. both happened Case Closed
    I am zelos. Destroyer of planets, exterminator of life, conquerer of worlds. I have come to rule this uiniverse. And there is nothing u pathetic biengs can do to stop me

    On the eighth day Zelos said: 'Let there be darkness,' and the light was never again seen.

    The king of posting
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #17  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    320
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelos
    SealOtter, take a rock throw it up in the air walk around so when it lands it hit your head.
    We have the rocks motion then, and your. both happened Case Closed
    wanna stay out of peoples threads if you are gonna be an ass????
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #18 All I know is 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    967
    If I was not before I was then there is no problem
    Then you can become from not being.
    If I was before I was, then there is no problem.
    Then you always were a being.

    Turning things around can sometimes save the day.

    But this has nothing to do with astronomy, so I'll just leave quietly now.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #19  
    Forum Isotope Zelos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,755
    Quote Originally Posted by SealOtter
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelos
    SealOtter, take a rock throw it up in the air walk around so when it lands it hit your head.
    We have the rocks motion then, and your. both happened Case Closed
    wanna stay out of peoples threads if you are gonna be an ass????
    No. i just take exemples that is mean against stupidity
    I am zelos. Destroyer of planets, exterminator of life, conquerer of worlds. I have come to rule this uiniverse. And there is nothing u pathetic biengs can do to stop me

    On the eighth day Zelos said: 'Let there be darkness,' and the light was never again seen.

    The king of posting
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #20  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerdoc
    Quote Originally Posted by SealOtter
    If there where not chaos, the universe will be stricly uniform
    if there where not laws, there will be nothing ordonned.
    this makes no sense. In America laws are broken all the time. Laws are not facts. Chaos is not a fact. laws are created and changed. A fact just is.

    I speak of the physical laws , not judicial, juridical laws and alike. Otherwise what I say will not make any sense
    Who is to say that the physical laws cannot be broken other than god himself? To this day a scientific law is no more than a theory that has been tested several times with the same result. Does that mean that quadrillions of light years away that the "scientific laws" are exactly the same...I don't think so.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #21  
    Forum Isotope Zelos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,755
    the laws cannot change by time only by energy but goes back to the original way once the energy is gone
    I am zelos. Destroyer of planets, exterminator of life, conquerer of worlds. I have come to rule this uiniverse. And there is nothing u pathetic biengs can do to stop me

    On the eighth day Zelos said: 'Let there be darkness,' and the light was never again seen.

    The king of posting
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #22  
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelos
    the laws cannot change by time only by energy but goes back to the original way once the energy is gone
    Assuming the energy didn't cause a perminant distortion.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #23  
    Forum Isotope Zelos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,755
    energy cant do that. Its not a distortion. Its just alot of energy and then physics is changed but once the energy is gone that point return to normal.
    I am zelos. Destroyer of planets, exterminator of life, conquerer of worlds. I have come to rule this uiniverse. And there is nothing u pathetic biengs can do to stop me

    On the eighth day Zelos said: 'Let there be darkness,' and the light was never again seen.

    The king of posting
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #24  
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelos
    energy cant do that. Its not a distortion. Its just alot of energy and then physics is changed but once the energy is gone that point return to normal.
    Prove it?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  26. #25  
    Forum Isotope Zelos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,755
    particle accelerators
    I am zelos. Destroyer of planets, exterminator of life, conquerer of worlds. I have come to rule this uiniverse. And there is nothing u pathetic biengs can do to stop me

    On the eighth day Zelos said: 'Let there be darkness,' and the light was never again seen.

    The king of posting
    Reply With Quote  
     

  27. #26  
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelos
    particle accelerators
    Prove the atoms aren't slightly changed once brought back down to normal speed, then that'll prove it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  28. #27  
    Forum Professor captaincaveman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,377
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerdoc
    Quote Originally Posted by SealOtter
    If there where not chaos, the universe will be stricly uniform
    if there where not laws, there will be nothing ordonned.
    this makes no sense. In America laws are broken all the time. Laws are not facts. Chaos is not a fact. laws are created and changed. A fact just is.

    I speak of the physical laws , not judicial, juridical laws and alike. Otherwise what I say will not make any sense
    Who is to say that the physical laws cannot be broken other than god himself? To this day a scientific law is no more than a theory that has been tested several times with the same result. Does that mean that quadrillions of light years away that the "scientific laws" are exactly the same...I don't think so.

    there is no reason why the same laws dont apply in other parts of the universe how can you make an assumption one way or the other?
    CAPTAINCAVEMAN


    I ANSWER TO NO-ONE - The wonders of athiesm

    that which does not kill us only postpones the inevitable
    Reply With Quote  
     

  29. #28  
    Forum Isotope Zelos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,755
    Prove the atoms aren't slightly changed once brought back down to normal speed, then that'll prove it.
    they are still particles and react the same way everytime. if the laws were changed they would behave different. Case closed
    I am zelos. Destroyer of planets, exterminator of life, conquerer of worlds. I have come to rule this uiniverse. And there is nothing u pathetic biengs can do to stop me

    On the eighth day Zelos said: 'Let there be darkness,' and the light was never again seen.

    The king of posting
    Reply With Quote  
     

  30. #29  
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelos
    Prove the atoms aren't slightly changed once brought back down to normal speed, then that'll prove it.
    they are still particles and react the same way everytime. if the laws were changed they would behave different. Case closed
    I prove you wrong with two words: Quantum physics.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  31. #30  
    Forum Isotope Zelos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,755
    I prove you wrong with two words: Quantum physics.
    nope. it contain that fact. its of course statistical but the statistic fits the theoretical
    I am zelos. Destroyer of planets, exterminator of life, conquerer of worlds. I have come to rule this uiniverse. And there is nothing u pathetic biengs can do to stop me

    On the eighth day Zelos said: 'Let there be darkness,' and the light was never again seen.

    The king of posting
    Reply With Quote  
     

  32. #31  
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelos
    nope. it contain that fact. its of course statistical but the statistic fits the theoretical
    I request proof of that claim. Especially since it appears *wrong* in every possible view of reality. No test will go the exact same every time, nor will the results be.
    Neither, in fact, will the particles return to their former state perfectly.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  33. #32 IS GRAVITATIONAL FORCE = STRONG NUCLEAR FORCE ? 
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    3
    IS GRAVITATIONAL FORCE = STRONG NUCLEAR FORCE ?

    A\Q MY NEW HYPOTHESIS G.F. CAN BE EQUIVALENT S.N.F. I ALSO HAVE A EXPLANATION IN SUPPORT OF MY CONTRADICTION BUT THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IS THAT I AM NOT GETTING GRAVITON PARTICLES, THEY ARE STILL SPECULATIVE.

    EXPLANATION-



    A\Q STRING THEORY GRAVITON ARE THE CARRIERS OF G.F.

    LET THERE TWO OBJECTS OF MASS a & b.A\Q NEWTON'S GRAVITATIONAL LAW BOTH WILL ATTRACT EACH OTHER TOWARDS ITSELF .BUT FOLLOWING STRING THEORY WE CAN SAY THAT THIS POSSIBLE FORCE ARISES DUE TO GRAVITON PARTICLES. NOW SINCE THE DISTANCE VERY HIGH AS COMPARE TO THE SIZE GRAVITON PARTICLE THERE MOST GRAVITON PARTICLE ARE CAPABLE OF GOING AWAY FROM THERE. HENCE THE NUMBER OF GRAVITON PARTICLE REDUCES AND SO THE G.F. . BUT IN THE CASE OF VERY SMALL OBJECTS (e.g. force between p+ and n inside a nucleus) GRAVITON PARTICLE ARE TRAPPED IN BETWEEN THEM THUS THE NUMBER OF GRAVITON PARTICLE REMAINS THE MAXIMUM AND SO THE G.F. IS MAXIMUM AND VARY GREATLY WITH THE INCREASE IN THE DISTANCE OR R^7 WHICH WE CALL S.N.F..

    IN MY VIEW BOTH CAN BE PROVED EXPERIMENTALLY ALSO BUT ARE FATE TOTALLY DEPENDS ON THE DISCOVERY OF GRAVITON PARTICLE .IF WE WILL GET IT IT WILL BE COUNTED AS ONE THE MOST CONCEPTUAL DISCOVERY OF HUMAN CIVILIZATION. THIS WILL ALSO HELP US TO DEVELOP A THEORY OF EVERYTHING.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  34. #33  
    Forum Isotope Zelos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,755
    No test will go the exact same every time, nor will the results be.
    it will be the same, OVER MANY TESTS thats what statistic is about

    ashish, your idea fail on the fact strong nuclear force is the opposite of greavity in the sentence of how it behave. it gets stronger as distance increase. gravity does the very opposite and gets weaker with distance.
    I am zelos. Destroyer of planets, exterminator of life, conquerer of worlds. I have come to rule this uiniverse. And there is nothing u pathetic biengs can do to stop me

    On the eighth day Zelos said: 'Let there be darkness,' and the light was never again seen.

    The king of posting
    Reply With Quote  
     

  35. #34  
    Guest
    See, Zelos, that's why 75% of all statistics are made up on the spot. Plus, statistics are inaccurate by that definition. They don't include all data, just "here's what mostly happened".

    Here is a humorous conversation:

    [10/19/06, 10:27:15 pm] 1: Lies, damn lies, and statistics. And 78% of statistics are made up on the spot.
    [10/19/06, 10:27:24 pm] 2: I thought that was 75%.
    [10/19/06, 10:27:38 pm] 1: What? No. It's 83%. Pay attention.
    [10/19/06, 10:28:00 pm] 2: But it was 78%...
    [10/19/06, 10:28:13 pm] 1: No. It was 81%.
    [10/19/06, 10:28:25 pm] 2: No I'm quite sure you said 83%.

    2 being me.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  36. #35  
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremyhfht
    See, Zelos, that's why 75% of all statistics are made up on the spot. Plus, statistics are inaccurate by that definition. They don't include all data, just "here's what mostly happened".

    Here is a humorous conversation:

    [10/19/06, 10:27:15 pm] 1: Lies, damn lies, and statistics. And 78% of statistics are made up on the spot.
    [10/19/06, 10:27:24 pm] 2: I thought that was 75%.
    [10/19/06, 10:27:38 pm] 1: What? No. It's 83%. Pay attention.
    [10/19/06, 10:28:00 pm] 2: But it was 78%...
    [10/19/06, 10:28:13 pm] 1: No. It was 81%.
    [10/19/06, 10:28:25 pm] 2: No I'm quite sure you said 83%.

    2 being me.
    Ithink you've just upped it to 90%
    Reply With Quote  
     

  37. #36  
    Guest
    No, see, it was 41%. Aren't you paying attention?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  38. #37  
    Forum Isotope Zelos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,755
    Jeremyhfht, QM statistics are different from human statistics
    I am zelos. Destroyer of planets, exterminator of life, conquerer of worlds. I have come to rule this uiniverse. And there is nothing u pathetic biengs can do to stop me

    On the eighth day Zelos said: 'Let there be darkness,' and the light was never again seen.

    The king of posting
    Reply With Quote  
     

  39. #38  
    Guest
    Prove it?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  40. #39  
    Forum Isotope Zelos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,755
    done, just go and learn QM
    I am zelos. Destroyer of planets, exterminator of life, conquerer of worlds. I have come to rule this uiniverse. And there is nothing u pathetic biengs can do to stop me

    On the eighth day Zelos said: 'Let there be darkness,' and the light was never again seen.

    The king of posting
    Reply With Quote  
     

  41. #40  
    Guest
    You do know, Zelos, this entire thing is pointless.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •