We cannot reply for "Lunar Meteorite (08Oct2010) by Goeran Lindfors" due to blocking for reply. The following is reply for this material:
1) He shows only photos and some scientist name, but without any analytical data.
2) This sample was synthesized by high temperature by the following reasons.
a) It contains large silica grains from mixing materials (which has none in the Moon).
b) It contains anomalous minerals by heating (which has no report on the Moon).
c) It contains Fe but no Mg (which is no report on the Moon).
d) Landing details is unknown (which is lacking data for meteorite if he said meteorite)
e) It contains "too much carbon" with some carbon-texture which are evidences by
syntheses on the Earth (by hand). This is spherule-like sample with much carbon.
3) In short, it is lunar simulation material (sumulant), but not previous (real) lunar
meteorite types. But it is so similar only photos, with good technique. It good for
educational model on school and museum play, but not so real sample without
touching by hand. Good luck.
4) The detailed data are sent to American peoples and scientists to show the above
analytical results last year.
5) I know now that he posted in this science forum separately in Europe.