Notices
Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: The Rules of the Universe

  1. #1 The Rules of the Universe 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    India
    Posts
    48
    In my first blog, I drew the attention of the scientific community to find a solution to the vexing problems of cosmic origin, raised questions concerning the reason for our existence, the mysterious mechanisms that keep us alive and finally, why it is all so hard to know the truth about our role here and does God really play the dice with us? (See Modern Cosmology http://www.scienceblog.com/cms/blog/...ogy-17241.html - http://www.thescienceforum.com/viewt...=145977#145977 ) -
    once we know how to unlock the cosmic order, most of our daunting problems are solved.
    see more at
    http://www.scienceblog.com/cms/blog/...rse-17722.html
    http://rsridharan.blogspot.com/


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,096
    What rules? You start off with sufficient hydrogen and gravity. Leave it a few billion years and you have yourself a universe.


    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3 The Rules of the Universe 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    India
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberia
    What rules? You start off with sufficient hydrogen and gravity. Leave it a few billion years and you have yourself a universe.
    So simple? I never thought of it!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    Forum Senior Booms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The perceptual schematic known as earth
    Posts
    361
    like he said, It's complete pot luck based on whether or not two hydrogen atoms hit each other and produce a combined force greater than anything around it


    unless of course like me you belive in a sub-atomic quantum consciousness exhibited in all atoms, a basic need to be closer to other atoms
    It's not how many questions you ask, but the answers you get - Booms

    This is the Acadamy of Science! we don't need to 'prove' anything!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,096
    You would think in a big bang that all the original ultra-energetic elementary particles would move away from each other under inflation and expansion instead of creating atoms.

    Gravity forms stars out of atoms and they work by forming heavier elements as time goes on. Large stars go super-nova and this material is ideal for building solar systems.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3
    The reason the word God invokes unpleasant connotations is that it is tied to religions. So for the sake of argument I will use the word Source.
    There is no doubt that energy is the Source of all. Matter and energy are synonymous. Energy strings are the basic building blocks of creation. The bonding between open ended strings which occurred after the inflationary period produced the foundation on which our perceptions are built. There are 10 harmonic nodes on each open ended string. All nodes are bonded. Three of the bonds produce our reality. In other words our perception is that we live in a three dimensional universe driven by the arrow of time.
    The connections (bonds) beyond the three that we perceive can only be described as metaphysical.
    Physical bodies=3, spirits=3, soul=3, gravity=1, Bound in our universe, neat as a cocoon.
    There are two types of energy strings. One has harmonic nodes due to the multiple frequencies of the vibrations of energy on these strings. The other type has an infinite numbers of nodes, (or no nodes whichever way you wish to view it). These strings combined to produce dark matter.
    Harmonic energy strings are best explained as a bundle of shirts in the laundry dryer, the open cuffs representing the nodes of the strings. The eleven endings were in constant motion, striving for contact to produce a bond. In the beginning during the inflationary process their combined energy prohibited any connections being formed.
    When the inflation ends contact with the void (absolute zero) allows the first of the bonds to occur. This is the moment when time begins thus the birth of our universe. The number and types of particles produced by the initial binding is staggering. Some of these strange particles can be reproduced in super colliders that split protons and neutrons into quarks, leptons and their constituents.
    Quantum Mechanics tries to explain the behavior of these particles using mathematical concepts to say that there is an exchange of matter between them. They do this in the hope of one day combining the known forces into the holy grail of physics, The Theory of Everything (TOE). But the truth is in the bonding of the strings (my view-point).
    The energy to mass conversion in the beginning resulted in six types of quarks and three types of leptons that are stable. The varying distribution of these particles allowed gravity (a bond of the strings) to begin the formation of the first elements. Hydrogen and a very small amount of helium were the result of this bonding. The gravitational connection between these strings created the fabric of space.
    Further attraction resulted in stars. Most of the first generation of stars was extremely massive, living very short lives, their death throes expelling vast quantities of elements. They left behind objects we call black holes that are so massive that they bonded newer 2nd generation stars together into galaxies. Our sun is a 3rd generation star formed out of a cloud of gas that contained the elements formed by previous generations.
    Carbon, one of the many elements formed by stars, has the intrinsic ability to combine freely. Amino acids are one of the combinations and they are strewn throughout space. Amino acids combine to form proteins. Proteins can be linked to each other to form genes. Genes can be bound into a double helix, a chromosome, the blueprint of life.
    The formation of the earth out of the solar disk was a cauldron of fire, molten to the core. It followed the pattern of the universe, with the passage of time, cooling brought order. A morass of chemicals and elements formed the crust, floating on the still molten core. Bombardment from space by meteors and comets supplied most of the material needed to provide an influx of amino acids to the seas that were being formed.
    The spinning inner iron core provides a shield of electromagnetic energy to allow for the building of the fragile proteins, protected from the lethal energies emitted by the sun. The links are forged, the chain is built, and life begins.
    The beginning of life was the simplest of forms, bacterium. Undeniable champion of time, these little creatures produced oxygen for three billion years. They transformed the earth setting the stage for all life to follow. A critical juncture of atmospheric and climatic Synchronization occurs. When a deviation in the replication of DNA (deviation is always occurring) takes place its survival sets in motion a chain reaction of diversity.
    For the next billion years the evolution of life continues, the crust of the earth enveloping a record of these changes. As unlikely as it seems to most people Homo Sapiens are a result of this process.
    To be self-aware is a gift and a burden. The gift is that thought demands thought. Curiosity leads to conjecture, thus we draw the structure of existence with our minds. Our perceptions are gathered by our senses; our mind processes these inputs and mates them to the structure.
    To have the knowledge that tomorrow will come, but not all tomorrows, is a burden. It weighs into most judgments made by mature individuals. It adds impetuous to the biologic drive to procreate. It weaves itself into all phases of society, especially spiritual conjecture.
    As vibrations are the essence of strings so the essence of life is rhythm. Energy string movement equates to a vibration of ultra high frequency that has 10 nodes. As in music, harmonics produce node matches with other energy strings. Bonds between strings are forged at matched endings. This bond is the foundation of all existence.
    Rhythm is a blending of vibrations that produce a harmonious effect. We can sense this at the lower end of the electromagnetic spectrum as sound; we also sense this at a much higher frequency with our sight. Without sight or sound we can still sense the rhythm of life thru our skin.
    The weave of rhythm produces patterns in human societies. There are large variations, but the core of all remains the same. Even at the dawn of civilization the pattern has been the pairing of individuals, grouping by talents, and establishing customs based on beliefs.
    Culture is the accumulation of customs over time. We delve into the cultures of the past thru archeology and by deciphering their written languages. The earliest cultures were founded on the ties of the spirits to the earth.
    Gaia is the earth mother, the womb, and a weave of spirits that bind the earth into a whole. The ancients bound their beliefs to the ecosystem of the earth. Intimate daily contact with nature permeated their interpretation of the weave.
    As isolated bands of humanity grew and slowly merged into larger tribes, each new contact brought change. A shifting towards the heavens as the abode of spirits and deities occurred. Sun worship lasted for thousands of years, as agriculture became the mainstay of humanity.
    Out of the weave the concept emerged that the totality of existence emanates from one source. There are many variations on this concept, one of the oldest being Buddhism. Buddha experimented on meshing with the weave. His conclusion was that all extreme deviations from the middle path leads to discord, harmony (good karma derived from following the middle path), leads to nirvana (heaven).
    Christianity founded on the life of Jesus has splintered into many factions but his interpretation of the weave was the path of love. The true meaning of love is acceptance. Therefore Jesus by his acceptance of all humanity into his heart blazed a path to the source. But itís a path very few can truly follow.
    Islamís founder Mohammad created a structured lifestyle, a molding of the weave to insure his followers a place in heaven. It too has become divided, splintered, into groups that choose to interpret his teaching with different views. As with all things static, time creates fractures.

    (An interpretation of the Weave)
    As an old man my joys in life are few and simple. To hear my grandson laugh makes me glad. But in my heart there is joy because I know that while my mind is only a biological device for storing information (subject to decay), my connection to the weave allows for indelible recording. This is my purpose in life, to collect memories and experiences, so that one day in the far future when all sentient beings that could be have been, the Source will again be whole.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7 Re: The Rules of the Universe 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by sridharanr
    In my first blog, I drew the attention of the scientific community to find a solution to the vexing problems of cosmic origin, raised questions concerning the reason for our existence, the mysterious mechanisms that keep us alive and finally, why it is all so hard to know the truth about our role here and does God really play the dice with us? (See Modern Cosmology http://www.scienceblog.com/cms/blog/...ogy-17241.html - http://www.thescienceforum.com/viewt...=145977#145977 ) -
    once we know how to unlock the cosmic order, most of our daunting problems are solved.
    see more at
    http://www.scienceblog.com/cms/blog/...rse-17722.html
    http://rsridharan.blogspot.com/

    If we imagine man as a fetus or embryo in the womb of his mother; this is an example or a parable: and we can talk with him and make him understand; we may describe for him the World, can he imagine it:

    We tell him there is apples.
    He says: what is the apple?
    We say: it is some delicious solid nutrient.
    He says:Is there any nutrient other than the blood of the mother?
    We say: there are many kinds of food: solid and liquid: fruits and vegetables that we eat by the teeth that are in the mouth.
    He says: I cannot understand and imagine all this: how by mouth not by the umbilical cord; what are such teeth?
    http://man-after-death.t35.com/2.htm#Description_of_the_Gardens_(or_Paradises)_

    Therefore, our minds are limited as is our intelligence like our muscles and skeleton and height and ability to do many works.

    I think it is some self-conceit that we want to know the original state of the universe or how God had created this universe, or to know everything; it is impossible; as is it impossible for the fetus to imagine the details of the World.

    But we may recognize the might of God and His existence and His Oneness, and to obey His commandments; as He sent us His envoys: the apostles to instruct and teach us all virtues and good conduct, and to warn us about the Judgment in the Hereafter.

    eanassir
    http://universeandquran.t35.com
    http://man-after-death.t35.com
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8 Re: The Rules of the Universe 
    Moderator Moderator Dishmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Posts
    1,624
    Quote Originally Posted by eanassir
    If we imagine man as a fetus or embryo in the womb of his mother; this is an example or a parable: and we can talk with him and make him understand; we may describe for him the World, can he imagine it:

    We tell him there is apples.
    He says: what is the apple?
    We say: it is some delicious solid nutrient.
    He says:Is there any nutrient other than the blood of the mother?
    We say: there are many kinds of food: solid and liquid: fruits and vegetables that we eat by the teeth that are in the mouth.
    He says: I cannot understand and imagine all this: how by mouth not by the umbilical cord; what are such teeth?
    This is exactly, where science comes into play. Science does not assume that there is only the one and only truth (god given), namely only mother can feed us and every other explanation is invalid. In particular, when simple thinking and personal experience are not enough to comprehend, we employ scientific methods (hypothesis, testing it via experiments in real life, creating models, refinery and so on) that eventually result in answers that at least have been tested at Nature and have given consistent results. So, it is possible to attain knowledge, even if we cannot imagine, what it means. In your example, one would investigate the physical shape of individuals that are either fed by the mother or fed by grown food and compare the results. Since the group of test individuals not fed by the mothers blood do not starve proves that also apples are a nutrient. No imagination needed.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9 Re: The Rules of the Universe 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by Dishmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by eanassir
    If we imagine man as a fetus or embryo in the womb of his mother; this is an example or a parable: and we can talk with him and make him understand; we may describe for him the World, can he imagine it:

    We tell him there is apples.
    He says: what is the apple?
    We say: it is some delicious solid nutrient.
    He says:Is there any nutrient other than the blood of the mother?
    We say: there are many kinds of food: solid and liquid: fruits and vegetables that we eat by the teeth that are in the mouth.
    He says: I cannot understand and imagine all this: how by mouth not by the umbilical cord; what are such teeth?
    This is exactly, where science comes into play. Science does not assume that there is only the one and only truth (god given), namely only mother can feed us and every other explanation is invalid. In particular, when simple thinking and personal experience are not enough to comprehend, we employ scientific methods (hypothesis, testing it via experiments in real life, creating models, refinery and so on) that eventually result in answers that at least have been tested at Nature and have given consistent results. So, it is possible to attain knowledge, even if we cannot imagine, what it means. In your example, one would investigate the physical shape of individuals that are either fed by the mother or fed by grown food and compare the results. Since the group of test individuals not fed by the mothers blood do not starve proves that also apples are a nutrient. No imagination needed.
    This is not correct; it is only some evasion from the fact that your intelligence is limited, and in proportion to the infinite and absolute knowledge and wisdom of God - be glorified - then it is almost about nothing.

    But we can reach to the existence of God, and He has guided us to Himself, and sent His envoys [: the apostles] to us; in order to teach us many things, and to acquaint us about His existence, glory and oneness [: that He is One, and does not accept any associate with Him].
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,096
    The thing about god, apart from pushing the origin back one stage, is that there is no need of him. If we were made of cardboard, had ink for blood and lived comfortably on the surface of the Sun, then we could say god made us. If all that existed was the Earth, Sun and Moon with a dusting of tiny stars in the clouds above us, then we could say that Genesis was correct. The Universe all works by set processes that we either can explain or we know do not need a god, so no god.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #11  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberia
    The thing about god, apart from pushing the origin back one stage, is that there is no need of him.
    If we were made of cardboard, had ink for blood and lived comfortably on the surface of the Sun, then we could say god made us.
    If all that existed was the Earth, Sun and Moon with a dusting of tiny stars in the clouds above us, then we could say that Genesis was correct.
    The Universe all works by set processes that we either can explain or we know do not need a god, so no god.
    All these assertions are evidently wrong, and obviously not correct.

    How can you deny the Creator of the universe? How can anything come to existence of its own accord without any maker?

    Every act has been done by an actor, and every thing has been made by a maker.

    How can any wise man deny this?

    eanassir
    http://man-after-death.t35.com
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #12  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    India
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by eanassir
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberia
    The thing about god, apart from pushing the origin back one stage, is that there is no need of him.
    If we were made of cardboard, had ink for blood and lived comfortably on the surface of the Sun, then we could say god made us.
    If all that existed was the Earth, Sun and Moon with a dusting of tiny stars in the clouds above us, then we could say that Genesis was correct.
    The Universe all works by set processes that we either can explain or we know do not need a god, so no god.
    All these assertions are evidently wrong, and obviously not correct.

    How can you deny the Creator of the universe? How can anything come to existence of its own accord without any maker?

    Every act has been done by an actor, and every thing has been made by a maker.

    How can any wise man deny this?

    eanassir
    http://man-after-death.t35.com
    We are in a Science Forum, not in a Religious Discourse please!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #13  
    Moderator Moderator Dishmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Posts
    1,624
    Moderator mode: I second this opinion. So eanassir, please stop pestering this thread with your beliefs that are not based on natural science. I am already very nice to you, keeping the comet discussion in the astro section. But also this might change. If you want to complain, don't use this thread, but send me a PM. I will then respond accordingly.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #14 Re: The Rules of the Universe 
    Forum Senior Booms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The perceptual schematic known as earth
    Posts
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by eanassir

    But we may recognize the might of God and His existence and His Oneness, and to obey His commandments; as He sent us His envoys: the apostles to instruct and teach us all virtues and good conduct, and to warn us about the Judgment in the Hereafter.


    shutup, I'm fairly certain this is a science not a Religious preaching thread, go to the religion thread if you wanna talk Big dude with a beard



    If you have scientific proof that God exists then please give it, if not then go away
    It's not how many questions you ask, but the answers you get - Booms

    This is the Acadamy of Science! we don't need to 'prove' anything!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #15 Re: The Rules of the Universe 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by Booms
    Quote Originally Posted by eanassir

    But we may recognize the might of God and His existence and His Oneness, and to obey His commandments; as He sent us His envoys: the apostles to instruct and teach us all virtues and good conduct, and to warn us about the Judgment in the Hereafter.

    shutup, I'm fairly certain this is a science not a Religious preaching thread, go to the religion thread if you wanna talk Big dude with a beard


    If you have scientific proof that God exists then please give it, if not then go away
    Shutup, I'm fairly certain this is a science not an atheism asserting thread, go to the atheism thread if you wanna talk Big dude with a baldness.

    God does exist more certainly than your existence, and you cannot prove your atheism.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #16  
    Moderator Moderator Dishmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Posts
    1,624
    Behave yourselves! This goes to Booms and eanassir. Both your posts violate the forum rules regarding discriminating remarks on religious beliefs and personal attacks. I suggest you both have a close look.

    http://www.thescienceforum.com/The-S...lines-820t.php

    Yes, this is a science forum. So let's talk about science. And for the last time: Religion and belief are not considered a proper basis for science. So stop using belief as an explanation for natural processes investigated by science unless scientific methods are applied. If somebody denies the validity of belief in relation to science, it does mean that this person discredits religion itself.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •